Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You (38221 Views)

Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by SINZ: 9:23am On Apr 29, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

hahaha this comment though
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Bashnigga(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2017
All of a sudden everyone's nw an introvert undecided undecided
Lemme join the gang #teamintrovert cool cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by BaesDiary: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2017
Bashnigga:
All of a sudden everyone's nw an introvert undecided undecided
Lemme join the gang #teamintrovert cool cool

Lol.
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by BaesDiary: 9:42am On Apr 29, 2017
SINZ:
So this is where the introverts are having their picnic grin

cheesy

You are free to join us....

Someone pls help serve him some drinks wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by firstking01(m): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2017
Introverts are a NO NO for me...they are too rigid to deaL with...whatever you see them do, they are doing it under strong and severe compulsion.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Cleopatra4(f): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2017
Modragon beetwaise come and see oooo! smiley
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by BUTTERBEER: 9:53am On Apr 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
Introverts are the best to date and marry. They hardly cheat and when they are in love with u, it's really true
I'm an introvert smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by SINZ: 9:59am On Apr 29, 2017
BaesDiary:

cheesy
You are free to join us....
Someone pls help serve him some drinks wink

I'd be pleased to join you if only you'll show me around smiley

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2017
MhissBelva:

So u ve suddenly turned to an introvert now?
Lol this got me gringrin

©YBR
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2017
firstking01:
Introverts are a NO NO for me...they are too rigid to deaL with...whatever you see them do, they are doing it under strong and severe compulsion.
Ur opinion bro grin

©YBR

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Joshrob(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2017
most introvert are adicted to internet and phone...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Joshrob(m): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
Introverts are the best to date and marry. They hardly cheat and when they are in love with u, it's really true

they cheat but hardly get cought because they are smart..you cant cheat on them because you will be caught,they know when you lie.
am an introvert but i do cheat but i have never been cought..maybe i will change someday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by BaesDiary: 10:25am On Apr 29, 2017
Joshrob:

they cheat but hardly get cought because they are smart..you cant cheat on them because you will be caught,they know when you lie.
am an introvert but i do cheat but i have never been cought..maybe i will change someday.

I don't cheat. But if you dare cheat on me, you will get caught. Trust me! Introverts can put the tiny details together, they are deep thinkers!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2017
MissCheezyPuff:
1. I say "I love u" wink
Me luv u 2 shocked
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2017
chisco82:

Me luv u 2 shocked
Ha ha grin
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by RealHaute: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2017
folakemigeh:

I see two things. Tell me what they are.
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Goldenheart(m): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2017
Fxck boys !
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by siie: 11:44am On Apr 29, 2017
Lol.. I'd rather keep ma thoughts to maself dan to share with a fool. "'Introvert's thinking'"

6 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by dosage150(m): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2017
so true all my attributes
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by siie: 11:46am On Apr 29, 2017
RealHaute:

I see two things. Tell me what they are.

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by BaEnki(m): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2017
This is wholly true, I'm an introvert with high self esteem.

I miss Rheya.
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by SuperSuave(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2017
ikp120:
I've always been an introvert in real life, always indoors when there's no work.

Most people you see online all the time are introverts.
the emboldened is so true, I'm starting to dislike being an introvert but finding it hard to shed
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by roeb1987(m): 11:50am On Apr 29, 2017
Our foolishness is on social networks! many people have suddenly changed to be an introvert. anyway, I strongly agreed with the write up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2017
siie:
Lol.. I'd rather keep ma thoughts to maself dan to share with a fool. "'Introvert's thinking'"
Lol, introverts are thinkers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by chronique(m): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2017
100% me. I'm not so much of a shy person though but really don't feel totally comfortable around strangers for the first time. But the second time we meet, I'd become more open. My first reaction when I meet people for the first time, is to be calm and quiet. I tend to study and observe and screen people at first meet. If you are not patient, you'd interpret it as being boring.
BaesDiary:
Introverts have been tagged names ranging from shy, secretive, proud to slow. Infact, people are of the opinion that introverts are people with low self esteem. Most think that introverts would rather stick to a corner of the room, interact with few or no person, than make themselves the center of attraction in a gathering. While the belief that introverts would rather keep to themselves is true, the notion that they suffer low self esteem is pure fallacy.

However, despite the quiet and calm nature of the introverts, there are situations where the recessive ability to act like an extrovert is turned on. One of such situation is when they fall in LOVE!

So, what are the signs an introvert is in love?

1. They let you into their fears and insecurities. Once they fall in love with you, you find them sharing their pains and secrets, which they might have not shared with any soul.

2. They become a chatterbox when they are with you . So, you think an introvert doesn't like talking? That's not true, they have not just met who they are comfortable with.

3. You see the lively side of them. If you think an introvert is boring, it's because you have not seen them with the person who they love. Once they fall in love with you,  the word 'boring' becomes a thing of the past.

4. They bare it all. Introverts may be secretive, but not with the person they love. Once they are in love, you become their human diary. And when there's any news, they talk to you about it first! This is simply because they are comfortable with you.

5. Yes, they are reserved, but they could get vocal in defending the person they are in love with.

6. They could go out of their comfort zones to prove a point. Imagine an introvert dancing with their lover, in the presence of people who have never seen them danced.

7. They could be hilarious. If you think introverts are 'dry' people with no sense of humour, you are probably wrong. When they are with their loved ones, they can be really hilarious, you'd wonder how they came about such comedy!

8. They can tell you the truth. They are honest with whosoever they fall in love with. If you want to know the truth about something, ask an introvert who is in love with you.

9. Yes, they love having their me-time, but they can still share it with that special someone.

10. They become more loving. As you two get deeper in the relationship, they love you more, they show more affection which is seen in the things they do for and with you. With time, you know they can be very romantic.

This post first appeared on this blog - Bae's Diary!

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/04/10-signs-introvert-is-in-love-with-you.html#more

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 29, 2017
Lol the op is kind of true sha cheesy
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by uwalakathankgod(m): 11:52am On Apr 29, 2017
hello I being wondering if I can get a take with you, hello I do wonder if you are interested to reply me .

folakemigeh:
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by PotatoSalad(m): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
date me please
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by chronique(m): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2017
kimbra:

True. I can think for the whole world. I enjoy thinking and tasking my brain. It's one of my favorite hobby.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by siie: 11:54am On Apr 29, 2017
kimbra:
sure.. no doubt.
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2017
I don't like them undecided, cos they have a strange behavior.

Used to have this friend, she doesn't talk to you so much in person, but on chat, she is a chatterbox.

Sometimes I wonder if it's the same person I chat with or a different person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by chronique(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2017
BaesDiary:

I don't cheat. But if you dare cheat on me, you will get caught. Trust me! Introverts can put the tiny details together, they are deep thinkers!

Exactly. Same here. No matter how long, I'd catch you by connecting several dots. I do this by replaying every conversation we've had. I store a lot in my head.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 / Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.