Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You (38220 Views)

Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by PotatoSalad(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2017
firstking01:
Introverts are a NO NO for me...they are too rigid to deaL with...whatever you see them do, they are doing it under strong and severe compulsion.
I want your kidneys
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by smartkester(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=folakemigeh post=56026638] Introverts are the best to date and marry. They hardly cheat and when they are in love with u, it's really true [/quote Nice dp.. .mind if we mingle better
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Bowwow11(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2017
with this write up den I think an introvert is the best

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by PotatoSalad(m): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2017
Deejacy2:
I don't like them undecided, cos they have a strange behavior.

Used to have this friend, she doesn't talk to you so much in person, but on chat, she is a chatterbox.

Sometimes I wonder if it's the same person I chat with or a different person.
she's not an introvert. she's just dumb

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by pryme(m): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2017
Some one must be selling some cheap introvert weed somewhere, cos everybody is buying
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2017
When you get attracted to an introvert you must bear in mind that he is going to be analytical and analytical people can be critical every temperament has both strengths and weaknesses

6 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by jfleece(m): 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Am a proud extrovert... Grabbing the bulls by the horn.. Letting out our feelings cos we don't give a f. U. C. K..
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by femi4: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
Introverts are the best to date and marry. They hardly cheat and when they are in love with u, it's really true
They sabi keep secret. A lot of people keep their secrets with me

BTW....Folake gimme luv o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
chronique:

True. I can think for the whole world. I enjoy thinking and tasking my brain. It's one of my favorite hobby.
That's one of the reasons they love their space. Some people think introverts are boring but it's a fallacy. They're actually jovial with people they're comfortable around.

I can spend two weeks indoors with my phone, books and television and not miss anyone or feel bad about myself. It's who you're.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
Introverts are the best to date and marry. They hardly cheat and when they are in love with u, it's really true
woah,who are you?!
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by 2shure: 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
Its either u an online introvert(keyboard warrior)
Or offline extrovert.workin inay bank or cooperate organization and shit or.got his or her own biz.
Dats it.
So fuc d talk
And walk your ass out
Make that money
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Ay04z(m): 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
i don't even know weda am an introvert...i sha know say i am gentle doesn't talk much....but in d issue of catching fine girls chai i no dey carry last...i tink na wetin spoil my introvertic be DAT....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by toboint(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
INTROVERT!!, I AM. ........
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by megastarjec(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
I am an introvert. It's so sweet to be one.

Date an introvert and have peace of mind cheesy.

you don get free advert, you dey happy. Lol
Don't be deceived O. it is not all about that o. love makes one to be the other way when with the so-called right person. Intro becomes extrovert and extro becomes shy baby in love. quote me. *winks*

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Fmartin(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
if only prettythicksmi were an introvert lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Iamzik: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
ikp120:
I've always been an introvert in real life, always indoors when there's no work.

Most people you see online all the time are introverts.

Very true
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by SugaryBelle(f): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
mhhmmm...
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
Fmartin:
if only prettythicksmi were an introvert lipsrsealed
I am an introvert
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by chronique(m): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
kimbra:
That's one of the reasons they love their space. Some people think introverts are boring but it's a fallacy. They're actually jovial with people they're comfortable around.

I can spend two weeks indoors with my phone, books and television and not miss anyone or feel bad about myself. It's who you're.

Exactly. If I have nothing doing outside, you wouldn't see me. When you eventually see me, you'd be greeting and asking me how my trip was... The only thing I really don't like about being an introvert is that I could be so much of a detective. Just one single clue, I'm off to work and wouldn't stop until I find my answers. Someone did something recently and I suspected the person was on Nairaland and probably read me here and was scared of God knows what. I listened to the person talk, and started doing my small detective work. I kept gathering the person's speeches together until she referenced a Nairaland topic and boom!,I got my answers and my suspicions were confirmed...lol.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by whitebeard(m): 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
I'm guessing OP is one too . anyways introverts rocks smileyI'm guessing OP is one too . anyways introverts rocks
ur picture background please where is that place..I love the view..!!
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
megastarjec:

you don get free advert, you dey happy. Lol
Don't be deceived O. it not all about that o. love makes one to be the other ways when with the so-called right person. Intro becomes extrovert and extro becomes shy baby in love. quote me. *winks*
Lolz.
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by loluadebayo: 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
i can relate
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Iamzik: 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
chronique:

Exactly. If I have nothing doing outside, you wouldn't see me. When you eventually see me, you'd be greeting and asking me how my trip was... The only thing I really don't like about being an introvert is that I could be so much of a detective. Just one single clue, I'm off to work and wouldn't stop until I find my answers. Someone did something recently and I suspected the person was on Nairaland and probably read me here and was scared of God knows what. I listened to the person talk, and started doing my small detective work. I kept gathering the person's speeches together until she referenced a Nairaland topic and boom!,I got my answers and my suspicions were confirmed...lol.

Thumbs up. Would have recommended you for the DSS job but you are not from katsina /Daura grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by ayodeleamg(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
But when they cheat, they hardly get caught .

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by chronique(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
Iamzik:

Thumbs up. Would have recommended you for the DSS job but you are not from katsina /Daura grin grin

Lol.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
whitebeard:
ur picture background please where is that place..I love the view..!!
Bloemfatein here in South Africa
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Fmartin(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
I am an introvert
lol.. gud to knw
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by chiraqDemon(m): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Joshrob:
most introvert are adicted to internet and phone...
Its the only thing that connects us to the ourside world
We might not want to interact physically but u get the drift

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by 99foxxy(f): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
So on point, they love with their heart and keep nothing from you. They are also very intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by KKKWHITE(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
True Talk.
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
Santi69:
Points 1 and 4, I disagree
Every point outlined above is true. The writer of that post(article) is introvert. So true!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation / I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 / Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.