Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim (1519 Views)

A Yoruba Muslim Lady For Marriage / Marriage Between An Igbo Guy And A Yoruba Muslim Girl?? Your Opinions... / Which Nigerian Tribe Is The Most Sex Appealing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by Basic123: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
tinz:

I read through this words of yours, found nothing but hatred. Your mind is so filled with hatred that it occupies your hand writing. Truth is most policies layer down today are in favour of few people take or leave it is your choice. Example ..... Why is it that I have to travel to Lagos or Abuja in other to leave the country? Why is it that the state can refine it own resources? Why is it that the military and DSS is 80 or more of Hausa and Yoruba? Why is it that the military hardware are all located in the North more questions to ask but will like to get clearification on this few ones

lolz...its not my words.Those are words of your brothers on nairalands.

Mr man,there are international airport in portharcourt.you can use that.
Re: Which Tribe Is Yoruba-muslim by Bestman111(m): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
I think they are called..........

Confusion.
9jayes:
I've been hearing yoruba-muslim up and down, abeg which tribe be that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is He Being Harsh On Her? / Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? / Madness!!! Couples Allows People To Record Them While Naccking In Public!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.