Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,658 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? (1513 Views)

I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience / Men , Are The Real Whores . / Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by Debolala(f): 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Why the double standards? What is good for the goose, should also be good for the gander. Why do we think girls are whores when they do some things, whereas we look away when boys do same? Study this mentality below;

Girl Had Sex...
-She's a biitch.
Boy Had Sex...
-He's a man.

Girl Gets Pregnant...
-It's a shame.
Boy Impregnates A Girl...
-He's a hero

Girl Cheats...
-She's a hoe.
Boy Cheats...
-He's a player.

Girls Are Criticized With Everything They Do, Why?

Nothing They Do Is Ever Right, Why?

This Ain't Fair!!!

Stop The Whorish Objectification of Girls!

This Mentality Really Has To Stop. Girls Are Also Human, We Should Let Them Live Their Life The Way They Want To.

Source: http://www.rapportnaija.com/2016/04/opinion-why-do-we-think-girls-are-whores.html
Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by Ichel: 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2017

Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by HungerBAD: 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Not sure all guys do it.

There are good girls, and there are bad girls and that is the simple truth. You judge each of them at an individual basis, but i am not sure guys generalize all women as the same.

The aspect you did not add in your post, is the "ALWAYS ASKING FOR MONEY" from men. A woman, like a man, has the right to look for a job and fend for herself. But the girls of nowadays believe in the laws of "Quid Pro Quo" and that is, they always want something in return financially to (A)Either date you (B)Have S.ex with you (C) Be a girlfriend or wife (D)Even when they did not date or sleep with you or (E) When they even Friendzone you.

They still in anyway want something in return.

Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by Tonero40000(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Which among the options is good for a girl..... To b proud of?
Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Another beautiful sister on a pilgrimage to feminism.

cry

Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by bamdly(m): 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
because boy has d cucumber and girl eat the cucumber
Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kini eleyii nso bayii
Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by prettyjo(f): 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
its only guys with a low self esteem that usually think that way
Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
Debolala:
Why the double standards? What is good for the goose, should also be good for the gander. Why do we think girls are whores when they do some things, whereas we look away when boys do same? Study this mentality below;

Girl Had Sex...
-She's a biitch.
Boy Had Sex...
-He's a man.

Girl Gets Pregnant...
-It's a shame.
-He's a hero

Girl Cheats...
-She's a hoe.
Boy Cheats...
-He's a player.

This Ain't Fair!!!

This Mentality Really Has To Stop. Girls Are Also Human, We Should Let Them Live Their Life The Way They Want To.

Source: http://www.rapportnaija.com/2016/04/opinion-why-do-we-think-girls-are-whores.html
you didn't complete that list jare
Kk let me help you
Guys doesn't have money he is broke and lazy and deserves to die alone
Girls doesnt have money - it is normal and deserves a rich guy
Note : I don't support stereotypes but I hate double standards

Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by Cladez(m): 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=Debolala post=57399112]quote] you can wail from now till tomorrow but it won't change the fact that most girls are "oloshoic" in nature
Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
...in a way its kinder a man"s world

Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by HungerBAD: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mynd44 and Lalasticlacla please take this to the Promise land so the guys can tell us why.

Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by porozhniy(m): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
The average man will think long & hard before approaching a woman perceived as a LovePeddler for a long term relationship.
The reverse seems to be the case with a lot of women, a man's sexual past doesn't seem to bother them especially if he is physically & financially attractive.

I've never seen anybody hail a man for getting a girl pregnant out of wedlock.
Society seems to be harder on the girls because cost of reproduction (gestation period,labour,finite number of eggs etc) is very high for the females compared to the males (sperm).

When it comes to the objectification of women, we only follow your lead. Ladies do a better job of objectifying themselves than we could ever imagine.

Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by Dycaptain(m): 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Everything that has an advantage has its disadvantages too, being a male has its advantages and disadvantages and being a female comes with its own too, in life you can't have everything good to Urself alone.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by whitebeard(m): 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by Gofwane(m): 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
the reason is because girls get involved in all the acts you mention for money. Take music videos as an example.

Although not all girls are like that but 80% of them are guilty as charged cool
Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by dingbang(m): 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lefulefu will tell us why he thinks girls are whores cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by Oyiboman69: 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Debolala:

Girl Had Sex...
-She's a biitch.
Boy Had Sex...
-He's a man.

Girl Gets Pregnant...
-It's a shame.
-He's a hero

Girl Cheats...
-She's a hoe.
Boy Cheats...
-He's a player.

This Ain't Fair!!!

because you guys call yourselves LovePeddler by displaying so many characteristics of a LovePeddler
Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by Padiga: 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nigeria is gradually changing.

I don't think things will be like that in 20years.
Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
You had better stop comparing, if God wants equal rights for us all, he would have created everyone with p.enis or va.gina. But the difference in our private organ and body build shows 5hat what is good for one may not be good for the other.

If a male child should become wayward, believe me if he repents, not a sign of it will be on his body but if a female child becomes wayward, I won't lie to you, let her become a pastor. There will still be signs to show for it like sagged breasts, wide va.gina, etc.

Tell me can a man have a deformed organ as a result of being promiscuous.?obviously no!

Don't compare the two together.A lady that compare herself with a man is playing a dangerous game. U sure know that when he have sex with u without protection, u would get pregnant and u will receive the blame. Yet u allowed him, don't blame anyone for your misfortune because u are aware that the lady takes the blame.

Man and woman are two different words with different attributes. A man who lives like a woman won't find it easy and vice versa.

Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
dingbang:
Lefulefu will tell us why he thinks girls are whores cheesy
girls are like flowers wink
they aint hoes or any garden implements wink
respect our SlayQueens pls wink
Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Remember what Chimamanda Adichie said about the "dangers of a single story"? And Society even hails the guy as a conqueror because a female has been taught her whole life to believe she's a "bounty", "reward"... for one man only.

There are too many undignified adjectives jare...
Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by feelgoodInc: 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
She's only a W.hore until proven otherwise.
you need to read this
https://www.nairaland.com/3844556/should-women-save-virginity-marriage
Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by Evablizin(f): 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
As you make your bed so will you lie on it,if you present yourself as a LovePeddler definitely you will be seen as one and is not only guys that sees most girls as a LovePeddler ladies do so,lovely sexybbstar has said it all a word is enough for the wise

Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Make i clean my bumbum 4 dis spacious roundtable。。eye yam camin
Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Debolala:
Why do we think girls are whores when they do some things, whereas we look away when boys do same?

It was not this bad, 5 - 10 years ago. However, the social media is an effective enabler and promoter of ideologies - good and bad.

Nigeria is learning or adopting many vices from the west and all of it is propagated via social media.

The social media presents most women from Kim K, to Beyonce as sex objects and subjects to men.

In cases where a woman is presented as powerful and influential - she is ugly. I mean not sexually or physically attractive at all.

At the end of the day it's Patriarchy and his loyal son Capitalism (if you need me to elaborate , just raise your hand).
Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by Punctual(m): 12:12am On Jun 11, 2017
Its very simple: a key that has the ability to open any lock is a master key

but a lock that can be opened with any key is useless

Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by 7footre(m): 8:44am On Jun 11, 2017
Same old argument.... you can talk from now till next year, don't change nothing.
Make d most of what you can
Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by agrovick(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2017
Any girl who wants to sleep around should do so and stop guilt tripping us.
Your body go tell you undecided

Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by lilmax(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2017
consequences, consequences
it depends on how you live your life
you reap what you sow.... thats all cool
Re: Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 11, 2017
I hate double standards......

A man grows a beard and it's sexy,
A woman grows a beard and she's ridiculed for it.

See What Olamide's Song WO Is Causing In Celestial Church / Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote / Video: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition