Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them (968 Views)

Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by AngelP1: 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2010
Dis ur baby girl angel p stil on dat my yahoo guy,can u imagine a guy dat claims he luv me cheating on me n when i ask him he denied telling me she is an ordinary friend.

YOU CAN NOW READ MY STORY

I dated dis guy for three years n he was my first luv, we were together witout any argument we started having problem when he ask me for sex n for me i wasn't ready for it then later on i heard he is dating someone else n when i ask him,he denied having another girl then later on he told me wit his mouth dat he was dating another girl n he end up having sex wit her dat i should forgive him dat d girl use charm on him can u believe dat.

MY QUESTION IS ,IS RELATIONSHIP ALL ABOUT SEX N WHY IS IT THAT GUY CAN WAIT UNTIL THE GIRL IS READY IF THEY TRULY LOVE THE GIRL?
Re: Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by omobadan(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2010
Really my dear, I'm sorry to read your post. I feel for you. But the issue with guys is SEX is very much part of a relationship! If we don't get it with our partners, we look for alternatives. Your boyfriend went and did it with the other girl cause he needs to have a sexual relationship. It's the honest truth! Try and talk to him and see if you can find a middle ground. I'm sure he loves you. But at the same time be wary of his ways. It might not stop with 1 girl. So, try and shine your eye a little! Goodluck!
Re: Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by Pweety4me(f): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2010
Hmmm Men sad
Re: Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2010
consider yourself well rid of him and move on.

its always a problem when one partner doesnt want to have intimacy and the other does.

Its either they end up doing it or one of them cheats.

Try to find someone who shares your values and isnt pretending.

Its actually easier if the man is the one who wants to postpone the sex, imo. Not set in stone though.
Re: Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by H2O2: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2010
Are you well aware that girls cheat on guys too? Is it a crime to love a woman?

You are doing yourself a disservice by the way. Being stupid in love with a guy who's made it clear he can't wait until marriage to have sex.
Find someone else who can.
Re: Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by johnnygan(m): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2010
@angel sorry oh. It coulda been possible that yo boy freakedout when he came across that. . .you know.
Pls ask him what kinda charm the bit.ch used on him, maybe we could start solving the problem from there heh. LOL
Re: Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by prest(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2010
if you are not ready for a sexual relationship let the guy be. if you love him find a common ground. cos sex is among the ingredient the make a healthy relationship
Re: Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by waleski(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2010
this topic is not new so why bring it up again? u av just been mixing with the wrong guy finish
Re: Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
look ITS A CRIME!!!!

shotan? abeg, jare iv had enough of all this girls whining about the "bad" men, look go join a convent or become gay or something!!

Abeg, thats what ur mates do in oyinbo land in the name of women liberation!!

u dont wanna shag, he wants to, thats equal to breakup and stop whining simple!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by adetoru(f): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2010
Truth is,men where given less willpower when it comes to sex.Why do you think they wake up with a hard on.It's really hard to c one soo committed to his babe/wife that his pee pee won't wag when a Miss walks by.
Re: Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2010
cheating is a thing of mind,guys and babes cheat
Re: Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by puskin: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2010
Why do gals cheat on guys. Is it a crime that we just have to have them as galfriends. undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by adosjun(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2010
U feel 4 fine boy or money. U did nt consider values b4 fallin inluv wat u shld do, nw watch him closely if he does it again 4get d heart break n move on.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by hayprof(m): 11:50am On Jan 07, 2010
puskin:

Why do gals cheat on guys. Is it a crime that we just have to have them as galfriends. undecided undecided

dude, u reversing the Whole Topic ? angry
Re: Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by milcax: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
i really feel for ur post but most ladies are really the cause of what they are passing through now, just because most ladies do not believe those guys that are willing to give them all but rather they prefer those that will lie to them, as some people will say most guys are liers but you can still find some reserved guys, the begining of the relationship is what should be cretically check,  what i will tell is that do not because of this say u will never lov againg,  love is life but be more careful of who u want to love againg,  lov is real if find it u will know
Re: Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by Abbeycity4(f): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2010
If u're nt ready to have sex thn dnt go into any r/ship. (ti o ba i ti ready ma redi) lol. . . . guys of nw adays are jst terrible lol. . . to me, sex is nt LOVE but LUST.
Re: Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by Nautillus(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2010
Why go into a romantic relationship when you aint ready for the side effects. . . grin. .if you are not ready. . .please leave him be
Re: Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by gabriel4u(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2010
Yes, gals disappoint guys too, but mostly guys does.(confirmed).

A gal i loved most as disappointed me before, and still yet i stand in love again. But most of we guys now are not ready for love or probably love one and deceive others, so lucky gal fall into the hand of true guy, like my true love now and ever(blessing) fall into i the lucky guy for her.

But, to face the fact, don't promise to love when you are not ready and mind you, what you do, shall be done to your children.
Re: Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by Flybulous(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ Angel P Hmmmm, since you ladies listen to your fellow genders real quick on topics like this without references i think i'd advice you to go and ask ladies that cheat on their Guys 2.
Re: Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by confrenzy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2010
the title of this thread is so silly. how could u b so generalistic because of what is happening to u. ur man did it not all guys does it.
Re: Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by monex(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2010
seriously i think adetoru is rite. men have less willpower and discipline when it comes to sex. Most guys wake up with a hard on. I used to feel guilty when i wake up. except the girl is very sexually active, i dont think (in my naive mind) that girls have much issues controlling themselves when it comes to sex
Re: Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by sonjohn: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2010
grin in this global world, i think all eyes have been opened in a wrong way and i want you to follow the slogan which sayz if you cant beat them , then you must join them, please if you really love this guy, try and make everything work fine and go ahead and have sex with him afterall you guys have been dating for long and you know him more than anyone,
Re: Why Do Guys Cheat On Girls,is It A Crime That We Fell In Luv Wit Them by tammyswits(f): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2010
If it makes you feel any better, sex and love are two different continents to a man, he can sleep with another woman with no feelings whatsoever for her, if he tells you it didnt mean anything, stupid as it sounds, its very true, and your man sounds like he just wanted sex! However i think you should dump him just to teach him a lesson!

(1) (Reply)

What Kinda Wahala Be Dis? / Need Help / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.