Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) (80472 Views)

Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing / Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by gqboyy(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
l
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
I saw this on instagram, am sure she broke that dicck. lolzzzzz.

2 Likes

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by SIRmanjar(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hahahahahahaha..Rude gial!dem damage my guy gbola.

2 Likes

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by WhiZTiM(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ouch
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
His kini has just been SLAYED.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2017
endtime twerking grin grin grin grin ....thornapple pls u need to see dis grin

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by mekuso89(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
she didn't grind he seamen away so rubbish post

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Jammiiee(m): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Gbagbe oshii cheesy enn grin
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by UncleJudax(m): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Horlawale1:
Power of pussy
More like buttcheeks

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by SirL0neWolf(m): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
vanida6:
Good i like dat girl may God bless her cheesy

Some men`s re rude

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
What a good twerking

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by IYANGBALI: 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
I dided the same thing few years ago, it was very painfully

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Jzeed(m): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Possibly testicular torsion or strangulation from the pressure of her buttocks on his private.
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by kingDELE(m): 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
I watch d video for ig. Notin do am joor
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Jammiiee(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bro, u self notice am? Lol at every post of such girls, u see some guys being very subservient and silly. They can go any length to defend such girls, especially the pretty ones angry person wey no even send dem papa angry

Allah angry some guys need better hard slap, igbati oloyii angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Yinkay: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
Drdreyy:
The youths of nowadays do abominable and unimaginable things all in the name of having fun, just imagine what they were simulating in the public! Anyway, things went horribly wrong here for this guy...

initially, he thought he was having fun, until the lady took it to an extreme and insane level. as you will see in the video, you can tell he has been terribly hurt, at the point he pushed the lady away.

according to one of the comments there, I also doubt if he will ever have kids again, what do you think?

watch the clip here:-

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTeEntMDmQj/

The nutsack should be intact, he will only suffer pelvic dislocation.....

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by siie: 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
vanida6:

Some men`s re rude
Modified Men. Now ur good to go
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by ztanleechima(m): 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by lonelydora: 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
cerowo:
Guess she's sent frm d pit of hell grin

Hmmm....Fine geh
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yes he will still have kids after watching the video. Probably he is pains from the hit given to him but definitely not impotency

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by ztanleechima(m): 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
.Y.
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Fourwinds: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
vanida6:

Some men`s re rude
tell me d rudeness in dat...did he force her?..
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by ztanleechima(m): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=siie post=56083251][/quote] FOR THE RECORDS AM NOT.

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by cerowo(f): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
lonelydora:

Hmmm....Fine geh
Lol fyn boy tnks
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Fourwinds: 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
MissCuppy:
I saw this on instagram, am sure she broke that dicck. lolzzzzz.
broke what.!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by ztanleechima(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
motive017:
Huge back to back wins for me and everyone that believed in me and my source. Big thanks to God almighty for it possible. contact me to be part of my next big win. drops tomorrow (01/05/2017).
i fear you broh.
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Stevengerd(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mintayo:
Awon omo beliali... undecided lipsrsealed
Lol. Yo A Member Of Cac Right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by siie: 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
ztanleechima:
We taking about a quys d*ck

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Stevengerd(m): 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
vanida6:

Some men`s re rude
Waz This Wan Saying... U Beta Look B4 U Leap
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
vanida6:

Some men`s re rude
Which one be men's again?

May God help Us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This? / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.