Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,358 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) (80441 Views)

Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing / Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by lonelydora: 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
cerowo:

Lol
fyn boy tnks

You make sense
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by lonelydora: 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Cerowo My new crush
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by ztanleechima(m): 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=siie post=56083581][/quote]you need a nuclear slap.

2 Likes

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by elaigwusimona(m): 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
i stop to de dance with girls since 2012 wey one girl just de rub her yarsh round my preek, b4 i knw wetin happen...... she just bend down hit me dat strong yarsh like kernel 4 my testis, oboi i nearly vomit my testis as de tin enter insyd my belle. but to form james bones nah, i just dance comot 4 there. i no go play with my preek again oo! who dance epp

4 Likes

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by darlenese(f): 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
RIP to the manhood and the srotum !!!
cry cry

Till we meet to part to more !

cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by darlenese(f): 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
elaigwusimona:
i stop to de dance with girls since 2012 wey one girl just de rub her yarsh round my preek, b4 i knw wetin happen...... she just bend down hit me dat strong yarsh like kernel 4 my testis, oboi i nearly vomit my testis as de tin enter insyd my belle. but to form james bones nah, i just dance comot 4 there. i no go play with my preek again oo! who dance epp

You almost killed me laughter ! cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by tosyne2much(m): 12:13am On May 01, 2017
Na this kind dance I dey like pass

2 Likes

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by isnovic(m): 12:13am On May 01, 2017
vanida6:
Good i like dat girl may God bless her cheesy

Some men`s re rude

Being rude doesn't mean you should wish him impotency.

and come to think of it, you don't know if the guy is the lady's BF.

Plus this dance type is common for those from Jamaica, Caribbean islands and those who fancy dancehall sort of music.

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by suremanpatriot: 12:26am On May 01, 2017
The boy didn't realize the girl was not dancing but fighting him under influence of something...see the analysis of wht she did to the delusional boy:
Firstly, she scoop him up into the air and slammed him to the ground;then she pounced on him the first time with her frontside then pounce on him a second time using her backside.
Assuming he had no serious errection at that moment he would hav been ok,but with hard errection on that impact, he needs proper examination and care.
Misguided youth engaged in dangerous play, that is driven by excessive alcohol and drugs. God help him.

2 Likes

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by adelnehis(m): 12:33am On May 01, 2017
Make $10,000 an hour!
I work at Dangote Cement industries, while waiting in Aliko Dangote's office I noticed that his computer was still on so I took a look. There was a website loaded where I saw huge sums of money. When he arrived I asked him what the website was, He said it is a way to make huge sums of money in a short amount of time. He told me the secret which now I started a business worth millions.
I started a website which teaches you how to make $10,000 an hour.
Visit http://pintient.com/o3s to learn the secret.

SHARE WITH 10 GROUPS AND HELP ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO BE RICH!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Hyfer(m): 12:47am On May 01, 2017
vanida6:

Some men`s re rude
Babe no be so na..[color=#006600][/color] cry cry
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Confidento(m): 12:49am On May 01, 2017
Chaii! I Done Laugh Kill Myself Here oooH!! Funny You....
elaigwusimona:

2 Likes

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Hahdi(m): 12:51am On May 01, 2017
That girl must be from the under world

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by kenoz(m): 1:08am On May 01, 2017
grin
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Nobody: 3:45am On May 01, 2017
She fractured the poor thing embarassed Well, it can still be fixed. With a lot of money tho angry
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Fadsodiq: 6:22am On May 01, 2017
She Must Be An ÈDO girl grin grin grin
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by mosez346(m): 7:37am On May 01, 2017
cerowo:
Guess she's sent frm d pit of hell grin
hw do u knw
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:42am On May 01, 2017
Horlawale1:
Power of pussy
POP..POWER OF PUSSY..NOW THE DICK NEEDS A MEDICAL POP.. cheesy grin grin
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:46am On May 01, 2017
darlenese:
RIP to the manhood and the srotum !!!
cry cry

Till we meet to part to more !

cry cry cry cry cry cry
the guy go dey sing now in davido's voice..if u see wetin my eyes see for harare abeg my dick for u I go change all my bad ways grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by ReachHard: 7:52am On May 01, 2017
I can't even see anything
What did she do to him please
Can somebody please, throw more light here?!
undecided
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:01am On May 01, 2017
vanida6:

Some men`s re rude

Not all men! Ok u said some actually
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by stieyven(m): 8:19am On May 01, 2017
vanida6:

Some men`s re rude
Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Holyrule(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2017
ever heard of penile dislocation before?... he will surely have kids
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by sunshineV(f): 9:16am On May 01, 2017
The girl na WWE Superstar? grin grin
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by cerowo(f): 9:35am On May 01, 2017
lonelydora:

You make sense
Lol...tnks dear

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by cerowo(f): 9:36am On May 01, 2017
lonelydora:
Cerowo My new crush
Lol...new crush kwa funny you

1 Like

Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by cerowo(f): 9:37am On May 01, 2017
mosez346:
hw do u knw
Its obvious bros
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by iykebest1(m): 9:59am On May 01, 2017
vanida6:

Some men`s re rude
Aunty what is some "men's" ?
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Mintayo(m): 3:12pm On May 01, 2017
Stevengerd:
Lol. Yo A Member Of Cac Right?
Lol. Not really, but a close understanding of the Yoruba Bible helps a lot. grin
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 01, 2017
lefulefu:
endtime twerking grin grin grin grin ....thornapple pls u need to see dis grin

End time kee,
from you??
Lefulefu, the very Grand Patron of twerking?.

Adonbilivit!!!
Re: Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 01, 2017
thornapple:

End time kee,
from you??
Lefulefu, the very Grand Patron of twerking?.

Adonbilivit!!!
she broke his stick wit her bum cheeks while doin it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.