Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse (5675 Views)

Poll: Would You?

Yes: 76% (60 votes)
No: 23% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Would You Donate Your Kidney To Your 85yr Old Grandpa? / Can You Donate Your Kidney,for Your Husband Or Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by iyatrustee(f): 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2010
Just kind of curiouos. If your spouse has a kidney ailment that is life threatening and the doctors have also told him he would die within a time frameĀ  unless he gets a transplant. Would watch him die or would you donate one of your kidneys
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by breathless(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2010
GLADLY with Love
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Dsense(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2010
Complicated!!!
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by mutter(f): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2010
Yes, I want to believe he will do the same for me.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2010
I would donate a kidney to my wife, without question, or second thought.

As for my daughter, I'd donate my last remaining one, if she needed it.

1 Like

Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by onstelly(f): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2010
breathless:

GLADLY with Love
Exactly
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by kokoye(m): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2010
is this a trick question
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by r231(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2010
of cus i will
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Dsense(m): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2010
I'm sure lot of ppl would come here nd drop comments saying ''I will ,Ofcourse i will ,gladly nd so on'' But different things happen when the situation occurs,,Hope u guys will never experiance this situation in ur entire life but always be honest when it comes to such topic.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by r231(m): 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2010
^^^^i am an organ donor alrdy

so if i hv alrdy volunteered to give out to a total stranger for free

why can't i give it to my partner when needed

1 Like

Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Dsense(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2010
r231:

^^^^i am an organ donor alrdy

so if i hv alrdy volunteered to give out to a total stranger for free

why can't i give it to my partner when needed
Dear,Don't attack me,I only said i vouch many ppl would never do this for em partner.That's all, I didn't mean nobody can do it but few.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by r231(m): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2010
^^^ ;d :d
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Dsense(m): 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2010
Good u understood me
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by freecocoa(f): 1:40am On Nov 12, 2010
If we quarrel him go give me am back?(kidding)honestly sha i don't know o,its complicated well well.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by iice(f): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2010
Yes!
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2010
y not.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by MaiSuya(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2010
Since the human body can function perfectly with just one kidney, yes I would gladly donate a kidney should the need arise.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by iaabc(f): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2010
absolutely.
freecocoa:

If we quarrel him go give me am back?(kidding)honestly sha i don't know o,its complicated well well.
grin
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by SmashingM(f): 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2010
I will.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Sirmee(m): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2010
I know she will donate hers without hesitation, but for me, i still want to giving it a serious thought
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Teminio: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2010
Will do
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by sulad82i(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2010
with immediate effect if i'm a matching donor
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Infineon: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2010
with all my heart
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by youngies(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2010
. . . If my wife and daughter each need a kidney to stay alive
I will glady donate one to my wife and the other to my daughter
. . .and then rest in peace with a smile on my face cool
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by tlo(f): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2010
I will, in a heartbeat
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by juman(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2010
Surely
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Ranoscky(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2010
Mai Suya:

Since the human body can function perfectly with just one kidney, yes I would gladly donate a kidney should the need arise.

+5

Without hesitation.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Ikwikwikwi(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2010
women will donate if her spouse is doing well financially, and a guy will is his spouse is beautiful, if these conditions are met, it is all YES, on the other hand, if the woman is the one paying bills, the man will get nothing, and lo if she is an ape incarnate, sorry, cos the man will be saved the agony of living an unhappy life.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by adexchamp(m): 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2010
Yes i would definitely donate any part of my body for my spouse anyday, anytime!
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Govnar: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2010
For a spouse, I would donate a kidney in a heartbeat. For my child, if there is no other option, I would donate even my heart.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Ranoscky(m): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ikwikwikwi:

women will donate if her spouse is doing well financially, and a guy will is his spouse is beautiful, if these conditions are met, it is all YES, on the other hand, if the woman is the one paying bills, the man will get nothing, and lo if she is an ape incarnate, sorry, cos the man will be saved the agony of living an unhappy life.
grin grin grin

Funny that. grin
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by iyatrustee(f): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ikwikwikwi:

true talk. what if the man in question is a chronic womaniser nko? which of us go donate our kidney

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! / Happy Birthday To All Who Are Born On 29th Feb / Mother In Law Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.