Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? (57567 Views)

Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? / Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed / For Christians: What Exactly Does Christianity Offer?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by oruma19: 10:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Hardeysolution:
which Bible verse relates to having sex
"KNEW" means fucck....lol . Genesis 4:1, 17, 25
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 30, 2017
mizzytan:
Yes. There's nothing wrong with it. Any style is allowed but don't be saying all this words during sex: Bleep me harder, spank ma ass, tear that pussy, yea yea I'm your bLtch. Those are things of the world.
What is wrong with saying bleep me harder, do this and that. Its what you say in the heat of pleasure and its exciting for the man cos he will know she is enjoying it. Communication during sex is cool.
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Bcpump: 10:52am On Apr 30, 2017
Danhumprey:
Calm down! can't you sense sarcasm when you come across one? that guy is just being sarcastic.

he's an atheist, incase you don't know. he's mocking gullible Christians.
lool exactly!!!!!
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by bukiboy(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2017
skillzbae:

So if he doesn't like it, it should be forced on him? Even before I married my hubby I overheard him and his friends gisting and he and one other friend said they hate it and I even got to know my hubby broke up with his ex, cos she loved mouth action

Hmmmm, so your hubby hate mouth action but love to fornicate. Rubbish hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by menshowng(m): 10:53am On Apr 30, 2017
guyz sex na sex as far as ure married legally.
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Monk92(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2017
Emaytex:

boss u claimed to be knowledgeable biblically
but sincerely u don't have. the Bible stated it clearly that a man and a woman can only have sex by legally marring to each other. the bible didn't give a particular style fr sex. but as a Christan u do all things fr God's glory. meanwhile how wud no d style d couple r using in deir bed room if not experience.

Unku look B4 u quote
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by heykims(m): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2017
Kingston6:

Frank sorry to say dis bt I v to, I dnt tink u understand d Bible. Nd u r being sarcasm. Married couples have d ryt to have any kind of sex style they want so far they r legally married. OK, wht do u v to say concerning pple dt do it who r nt married
What u are implying is that premarital coitus is allowed as long as they do d missionary style.
If u didn't know, the above is what ur post implies..
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Longcucumber(m): 10:56am On Apr 30, 2017
If na doggy style go make me go hell fire,no problem hell fire here i come,but i must keep enjoying my doggy style.i dont joke with that style.if you like you can call me anything,i dont care all i know is that i have spoken my mind.

3 Likes

Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Monk92(m): 10:56am On Apr 30, 2017
sonmvayina:

soapy and vaseline was invented by him and peter and john, in that mountain top....they lied it was transfiguration....

Lol... With cameo appearances from Elijah and Abraham.

1 Like

Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by misano(m): 10:56am On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

Be ye holy for I your God is holy. So u want to be holy in other aspects of ur life and not in ur sexual life? So as a Christian holy spirit does no teach u that once he has come into u, everything about you becomes holy? Why do u hate the word holy sex? Would you prefer unholy sex? Pls what kind of Christian are u?

Teach me please, which sex is 'Holy sex'? Where is it written in the Bible? I will love to know more about holy sex.
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by tuscani: 10:56am On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:
Imagine if Jesus was married, would he give his wife doggy?

No, Christianity only allows for holy sex. God will definitely send you to hell if you take your wife from behind or allow her to ride you from the top. Sex must be holy...the woman lies down, the man puts it in, pump till he comes and that's all. Remember nothing like 'ohhh don't stop, faster, please faster' from the woman. This will upset God and the next thing, u will find yourself in hell.

A word is enough for the wise.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by chib4true(m): 10:56am On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

No, Christianity only allows for holy sex. God will definitely send you to hell if you take your wife from behind or allow her to ride you from the top. Sex must be holy...the woman lies down, the man puts it in, pump till he comes and that's all. Remember nothing like 'ohhh don't stop, faster, please faster' from the woman. This will upset God and the next thing, u will find yourself in hell.

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahahahaha go...lwkmd.what a sarcasm.
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Caricature(f): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

This is a joke right?
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Bakrabas: 11:02am On Apr 30, 2017
Hardeysolution:
Confused me watched a movie and the husband was questioning the woman where she got the idea of this sex styles. They are CHRISTIANS. I was confused and was like, does Christianity allow sex styles? Does the religion allow romantic approach to sex? This time for married ones.. ..
Should I ask then, does God allow it?

1 Like

Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by DonroxyII: 11:02am On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

Sarcasm sha !!!
if not , hmmm..... u re on a long tin o
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

Let me break your religious mould. Where is the indwelling holy spirit in you when you have sex as a married believer in Christ? Question to make you think. Doe he leave the room, does he continually abide as Jesus said he would, or does he get grieved? Sex was meant to be enjoyed, sex styles without anal sodomy as the Bible declares. Due to the fact that hepatitis A which is caused by blood mixing with faeces comes via anal sex and cancer of the throat is caused from MouthAction it shows that these are not natural uses. The book of Romans 1:27 declares, leaving the natural use of the woman... They are natural acts which have no consequences even by nature and different sex positions are not one of those. Hope you got enlightened. Sexual sounds are a result of being stimulated or sexually aroused which is natural. Even nature tells you that the size of certain men would make any woman almost scream, it's nature. You spiritualise everything when making God's idea for mankind look foolish through religious strongholds. The chances of having throat cancer with MouthAction are higher than smoking.
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by ollah2: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2017
This thread should be moved to the joke section.
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by mickeymimi: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2017
Once you are legally married.......you should be open to pleasing each other.........you are allowed to eat cassava any how you like ......to make it sweet 4 u.....how the cassava wan take enter mouth no matter .....getting it inside mouth at the end.... na im matter.........if u like eat it standing upside down , bending , lying down etc.....as long as you are comfortable with it...........Even married Pastors enjoy eating it the way they like .......

The only position i think the bible might be against is ...Annal S3x........dont think God intended it be so.......

There has also been a lot of argument about Christians having ...Oral s3x *sexual activity in which the genitalls of one partner are stimulated by the mouth of the other*.....

Some Christians frowns at it because of the risk involved....... It is one of the ways that sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are most frequently passed..HIV can be transmitted by MouthAction, though this does not occur frequently...both MouthAction and cunnilingus have been known to pass it on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAyYzSKApgc
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by chib4true(m): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

What pleasure? You are indeed a worldly Christian. Keep in feeding your flesh. You better pray to God for forgiveness, and stop allowing earthly pleasures to confuse u.
A holy person cannot be taking his wife from behind like a worldly person. How can u claim to be holy yet as a woman u will be screaming give it to me, don't stop, this is sweet, dig me harder, during sex? Or allow a man to mess up ur holy body by slapping Ur ass and having sex in different positions like a LovePeddler, grabbing his dick with the same hand you use in opening the Bible? And even sucking it with the same mouth u use to preach the word.
Did Jesus do any of those?
What kind of mind do u have? Where do u even learn all those rubbish from? Why will u give Ur woman doggy? Are u a dog? Why will u have sex like an animal?
Guy, stick to the holy position... Lie her down respectively, kiss her with love, gently caress her untill she is wet the enter her and pump gently or are your holy mind leads u until u come. And the woman must just moan just because of the effect of ur touch... She must avoid sounding vulgar and getting over excited.
We must no allow the pleasures of sex make us miss heaven.

Hahahaha hahahaha van....the father of sarcasms
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by muhakeem(m): 11:06am On Apr 30, 2017
You will not know sex positions are not good until you are trying to give her styles and you seriously hit your head on the wall and grave is dug next.. heheh
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

how do you know that God will send him to hell for having sex styles or are inferring what God would do
better still give biblical references
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Dahustler007(m): 11:08am On Apr 30, 2017
Osheey THANKS For The Comments.
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by kayluv95: 11:08am On Apr 30, 2017
grin grin grin

All positions are allowed so far it is not Anal... We have sex to derive pleasure, and most styles are accompanied by various hierarchy of pleasure... Dnt put ur self in bondage by being an extremist and avoiding what is permissible... One Luv...

ABM ICT INSITITUTE...
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Beraphiu(m): 11:11am On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

I used the term holy becasue as a Christian, we must ensure everything we do is holy because our father is holy
. So u drink holy water Eat holy food
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=Hardeysolution post=5605521

Let me break your religious mould. Where is the indwelling holy spirit in you when you have sex as a married believer in Christ? Question to make you think. Doe he leave the room, does he continually abide as Jesus said he would, or does he get grieved? Sex was meant to be enjoyed, sex styles without anal sodomy as the Bible declares. Due to the fact that hepatitis A which is caused by blood mixing with faeces comes via anal sex and cancer of the throat is caused from MouthAction it shows that these are not natural uses. The book of Romans 1:27 declares, leaving the natural use of the woman... They are natural acts which have no consequences even by nature and different sex positions are not one of those. Hope you got enlightened. Sexual sounds are a result of being stimulated or sexually aroused which is natural. Even nature tells you that the size of certain men would make any woman almost scream, it's nature. You spiritualise everything when making God's idea for mankind look foolish through religious strongholds. The chances of having throat cancer with MouthAction are higher than smoking
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

We all know Solomon and his father were perverts so leave them out of this.

The question is... If Jesus was married would he give his wife doggy?
bros don't infer he won't have doggy style cos he didn't marry before he left and his coming back to marry so stop asking such a question
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Ayima: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2017
I know everybody will claim expert on this topic. But if they say list just 2 points on how Nigeria can recover from the current Economic recession, you will see dull answers or some people will just skip the thread

4 Likes

Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by samodoh: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2017
Funny thread..... Who named the missionary style' 'holy'. There is nothing unholy in sex as long as it is between married couples
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2017
frank317:

Be ye holy for I your God is holy. So u want to be holy in other aspects of ur life and not in ur sexual life? So as a Christian holy spirit does no teach u that once he has come into u, everything about you becomes holy? Why do u hate the word holy sex? Would you prefer unholy sex? Pls what kind of Christian are u?

Let me break your religious mould. Where is the indwelling holy spirit in you when you have sex as a married believer in Christ? Question to make you think. Doe he leave the room, does he continually abide as Jesus said he would, or does he get grieved? Sex was meant to be enjoyed, sex styles without anal sodomy as the Bible declares. Due to the fact that hepatitis A which is caused by blood mixing with faeces comes via anal sex and cancer of the throat is caused from MouthAction it shows that these are not natural uses. The book of Romans 1:27 declares, leaving the natural use of the woman... They are natural acts which have no consequences even by nature and different sex positions are not one of those. Hope you got enlightened. Sexual sounds are a result of being stimulated or sexually aroused which is natural. Even nature tells you that the size of certain men would make any woman almost scream, it's nature. You spiritualise everything when making God's idea for mankind look foolish through religious strongholds. The chances of having throat cancer with MouthAction are higher than smoking
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by skillzbae(f): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2017
bukiboy:

Hmmmm, so your hubby hate mouth action but love to fornicate. Rubbish hypocrites

It's obvious u are a cow, I dont speak to animals. Pele virgin
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by skillzbae(f): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2017
bukiboy:

It's obvious u are a cow, I dont speak to animals. Pele virgin
Re: Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? by teemy(m): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2017
Nma27:
hmmm what's obvious about it pls? Snakes mate that way?
yes, coiling on top one another.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) / Adeboye Steps Down, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Kumuyi, Others To Follow / Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.