Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream (7592 Views)

He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) / There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) / Just Because I Posted This Pic, Guys Has Been Flooding My DM (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Nobody: 12:21am On May 01, 2017
Explorers:
Abi?

I know where these girls from... grin
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by wman(m): 3:43am On May 01, 2017
Nothing wrong with this at all.
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by brownhawk: 6:15am On May 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
Lol, I think everyone is guilty of this though. grin grin
wrong.the worst I do is to eat directly from the pot
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by ednut1(m): 6:37am On May 01, 2017
Who get their numbers
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by SafeDavid(m): 6:48am On May 01, 2017
Looks like they were really starving tho. undecided
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by kevoh(m): 7:25am On May 01, 2017
potbelly:
Well... I don't see anything wrong... They are in their comfort zone so it's allowed...
We most times both male and female exhibit such tendencies when in our comfort zone...
Exactly, infant many mango lovers consume mangoes that way. Even when you use knife to cut yourself some slices you still end up devouring sucking the mango seed in that manner. Reason why you can not catch me eating mangoes anywhere other than in my home.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Doctorfitz: 8:22am On May 01, 2017
C as dem dey chop mango. Forming kee una. Explorers thanks Jor.

1 Share

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by mamachizzy(f): 8:26am On May 01, 2017
So because I eat mangoes, I shouldn't eat shawarma ?

1 Like

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Nobody: 8:37am On May 01, 2017
mamachizzy:
So because I eat mangoes, I shouldn't eat shawarma ?

Lol!!! Leave these boys. They're looking for who they'll be buying peeled oranges for.
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by NaWetinDey(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2017
I just feel pity for them. If you know them please can I have their accounts? I like helping damsels in distress

1 Like

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by jeyselassie(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2017
Explorers:
Abi?
lol " in twyse voice. "Ebi ti pa awon eranko ku. see how they are rushing it as if their life depends in it like that guy in temple run.see the one with blue wig looking like infidelity".
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Nobody: 9:19am On May 01, 2017
Who forming help,the same way I devour my bread n ewa agonyin at home na the same way I go devour am for outside...

#myloveforbreadandewaagonyin#

1 Like

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by agrovick(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2017
LMAO
Konkobility something
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Nobody: 10:54am On May 01, 2017
Tiny23:
Who forming help,the same way I devour my bread n ewa agonyin at home na the same way I go devour am for outside...

#myloveforbreadandewaagonyin#
shaaaaaaaatap u dey lie

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 01, 2017
Mynd44:
To be fair, replace the mangos with slices of pineapples and I will be there like that.

Iyalaya anybody
Are mods allowed to comment?
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 01, 2017
smithsydny:
shaaaaaaaatap u dey lie

I'm not lying,should I show you?
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 01, 2017
Tiny23:

I'm not lying,should I show you?
show me
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 01, 2017
smithsydny:
show me
lol,it's a pity I just finished a plate of ewa agonyin with bread.
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 01, 2017
Tiny23:

lol,it's a pity I just finished a plate of ewa agonyin with bread.

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=smithsydny post=56103237][/quote]

hahahaha
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 01, 2017
wait oooo grin...no be saafia dey on yellow so grin?
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 01, 2017
Tiny23:

hahahaha
carry ya suya and go the next junction abeg edakun
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Amarabae(f): 3:02pm On May 01, 2017
Poor guys always complain about spending on a girl.
Jesus fed five thousand people free of charge, you bought something for a girl and you want sex from her.
Repent.
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Explorers(m): 3:04pm On May 01, 2017
Amarabae:
Jesus fed five thousand people free of charge, you bought something for a girl and you want sex from her.
Repent.

Lol...But not about sex sis, like you dont get it.
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Amarabae(f): 3:09pm On May 01, 2017
Explorers:

Lol...But not about sex sis, like you dont get it.
i got it. am talking about some comments here.
As for the pix, guys do it also esp. At the lodge during university days.
I have caught two guys eating garri with indomie water, they just pour ghana pepper and small crayfish into the indomie water. Lolz
i nearly vomited that day, these are two guys that love to form "A BIG" all the time.
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by DEIFIED(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2017
so even mr. explorer dey vex for this kind people.
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Quinn22(f): 3:30pm On May 01, 2017
What a rubbish topic undecided

I was expecting something educative, very disappointing sad
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by KennyID17(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2017
lefulefu:

Where is safiaa when u need her? grin grin grin

Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by WhistleB(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2017
Amarabae:
Repent.
5000 people you said. How much is a loaf of bread and how much is one Geisha? Why would a guy spend on just one girl, more than what it took Jesus to feed those people?
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 01, 2017
KennyID17:

safiaa pls come oo grin
Re: Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream by Safiaa(f): 5:23pm On May 01, 2017
KennyID17:

lefulefu:
Nonsense animals they call 'men'
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEN ONLY: This Expensive Thing Will Be Given Out For Free This Week. SEE PICTURE / The Funniest Couple Conversation You May Ever Read / My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.