Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) (19306 Views)

Please Shey Make I Nack Ham / AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID / Hey Listen! Before You Nack Without CD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by laribari(m): 5:21am On May 01, 2017
konjinus:
I asking all for advise if u don't have pls go and hang transfomer

But I don't understand what you said, how can I advise you? Never seen someone struggling to speak ordinary pidgin English before.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Motolank: 7:08am On May 01, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Pussy na for knack naw,go ahead. grin
Did you understand his expression?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Vicolan: 7:12am On May 01, 2017
Bros earnestly you should have used your local language write this your write up oooo.....Which one be actually plizzzzz ......See our leaders of tomorrow ooo....Anyway bk to ur trend No fuvk am simple ......Go fuvk ur own bae

1 Like

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by StarBukola(f): 7:39am On May 01, 2017
JhimmySpark:
.... And I've bin tryna create a thread since last week, I've bin unable to. This one knows how to, hez wasting it. Torturing both my eyes and brain with his words. Anyone help me out on how to create a thread pls.
okay, click on any section ,eg romance, look up u will see create topic and click
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by hernandson(m): 7:45am On May 01, 2017
op na u Gan Gan them they call fobo jona I swear
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:58am On May 01, 2017
konjinus:
I asking all for advise if u don't have pls go and hang transfomer
dis must be d OP.

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Akinwale14(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2017
konjinus:
My girl is fine is not that actually but asin her friend back is too seriously is only once since that time on maybe for the bed as to kolomby the babe sha. She say I too handsome guy. I work in pure water shop but money dey yanfu yanfu sha well let me ask for ur advice cos this matter tey well for actually my mind up till now pls ur say plizzzzzz
U don bellful that's why u dey post rubbish here
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Chuknovski(m): 9:19am On May 01, 2017
congratulations OP you just got popular grin
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by arleck(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2017
MissCuppy:
Your English though..
hehehehehehe grin wickedt girl .. LMAO!
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by arleck(m): 11:06am On May 01, 2017
konjinus:
so u mean I speak germany now abi. If u no get advise comot for road plizzzzzz
Dis Nigga sef! lwkm grin how would u speak a country undecided (germany) dah one just weak me.. germany speaks german/dutch
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Cleopatra4(f): 11:08am On May 01, 2017
konjinus:
My girl is fine is not that actually but asin her friend back is too seriously is only once since that time on maybe for the bed as to kolomby the babe sha. She say I too handsome guy. I work in pure water shop but money dey yanfu yanfu sha well let me ask for ur advice cos this matter tey well for actually my mind up till now pls ur say plizzzzzz
Lol.. Na ijebu English grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Akinwale14(m): 11:12am On May 01, 2017
Na wa o
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Fourwinds: 11:23am On May 01, 2017
OP has finally raped both queen's and pidgin English at ago

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by jamislaw(m): 11:35am On May 01, 2017
I don laugh tire........... Nairalander why na?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by CagedSoul: 12:46pm On May 01, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
when will you upload your picture kiss
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by judgedredd22(m): 2:24pm On May 01, 2017
Prettythicksmi:

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Akinwale14(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2017
Lolz ;DLolz,Very funny
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Authentic1010(m): 2:28pm On May 01, 2017
Lmao op, why u dey broadcast am here nago knack her then come post the nudes here we dey wait but make u know sey na insult to ur gf.
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Oscar4real(m): 2:37pm On May 01, 2017
where him dey? make I fire am

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by cloudyskygrind(m): 2:45pm On May 01, 2017
konjinus:

I have just sacked you from my shop. Please don't bother coming to my house
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by gsogbu(m): 4:03pm On May 01, 2017
For those who don't understand the op.
He said he has a beautiful girlfriend but his girlfriend has another beautiful friend. According to op, he kinda likes his babe's GF, especially because she is endowed behind. The OP further added that he has money like Davido, so money is not the problem since he works in ministry of water resources. So he is asking for permission from all Nlanders including the MoDs, his babe and the Germans if he should bleep this fine friend of her babe.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by jbazic(m): 4:10pm On May 01, 2017
grin This is what i call Hinglish
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by jbazic(m): 4:12pm On May 01, 2017
gsogbu:
For those who don't understand the op.
He said he has a beautiful girlfriend but his girlfriend has another beautiful friend. According to op, he kinda likes his babe's GF, especially because she is endowed behind. The OP further added that he has money like Davido, so money is not the problem since he works in ministry of water resources. So he is asking for permission from all Nlanders including the MoDs, his babe and the Germans if he should bleep this fine friend of her babe.
You hyping this? grin
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by gsogbu(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2017
jbazic:
You hyping this? grin
. Hype ke? Noooooooooooo! People needed interpretations na. So i help d guy do am.
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by ebukaOtika(m): 5:50pm On May 01, 2017
professorfal:
grin grin

we are just producing weyreys in this country anyhow.

grin grin grin grin LMAOOOOOOOO
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by mcevans1(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2017
professorfal:
grin grin

we are just producing weyreys in this country anyhow.

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Yeligray(m): 3:03am On May 02, 2017
Go and nack her nd c if she will not beat u
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by JhimmySpark(m): 10:30am On May 04, 2017
StarBukola:
okay, click on any section ,eg romance, look up u will see create topic and click
.. Thanks. Have done that repeatedly but it keeps writing 'empty body'...
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by EngrChidi(m): 12:58pm On May 04, 2017
konjinus:

IS DIS WRITE UP IN FRENCH, JEWISH OR ARABIC OR BETTER STILL UR LANGUAGE?
U NO TALK ANYTHING, U JUST WASTE SPACE FOR HERE
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Cleopatra4(f): 1:24pm On May 04, 2017
konjinus:
Pls amin should ban insulter for here. Is it ur biznes,,, if u dnt have advise go actually plizzzzzz n stop cursing me. Move to main page lalatisca tnxxxxxx
Lawd haff mercy!!! How you take dey ask girl out?
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Akinwale14(m): 1:25pm On May 04, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Lawd haff mercy!!! How you take dey ask girl out?
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is My Wife Still Cheating? / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" / Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.