Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) (19309 Views)

Please Shey Make I Nack Ham / AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID / Hey Listen! Before You Nack Without CD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by CagedSoul: 10:11am On May 05, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Soon lol
in as much as this sounds weird Pls try to adhere to it. Kindly give me a sign whenever u upload. Hmm? I know you are not that beautiful but I'm willing to play all half my cards to see the angel Gabriel behind that moniker tongue
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 05, 2017
CagedSoul:
in as much as this sounds weird Pls try to adhere to it. Kindly give me a sign whenever u upload. Hmm? I know you are not that beautiful but I'm willing to play all half my cards to see the angel Gabriel behind that moniker tongue
Lol,u r funny.Dont worry i will upload very soon.
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by CagedSoul: 12:12pm On May 05, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Lol,u r funny.Dont worry i will upload very soon.
alright, baby petite kiss
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 05, 2017
CagedSoul:
alright, baby petite kiss
Lol,baby petite?am i?

Y u called me that? cheesy
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by CagedSoul: 1:10pm On May 05, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Lol,baby petite?am i?

Y u called me that? cheesy
leave me already, my Bae is observing cheesy
There are many other sweet and beautiful things I intend to say to you in the future time, me waiting for d right time to launch em wink tongue
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Issokay(f): 1:52pm On May 05, 2017
konjinus:
My girl is fine is not that actually but asin her friend back is too seriously is only once since that time on maybe for the bed as to kolomby the babe sha. She say I too handsome guy. I work in pure water shop but money dey yanfu yanfu sha well let me ask for ur advice cos this matter tey well for actually my mind up till now pls ur say plizzzzzz

Dear Sir,

Please stop posting on this platform and work on your English! how do you 'toast' girls with your 'gbagaun' that is everywhere??
Don't provoke me ooooooo, I taya for you walahi
who bought you data sef? Mr plizzz aka 'Mr amin move to frontpage'......na front door!
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 05, 2017
CagedSoul:

leave me already, my Bae is observing cheesy
There are many other sweet and beautiful things I intend to say to you in the future time, me waiting for d right time to launch em wink tongue
Lol,ur bae is observing?#runs out of thread.lol
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by CagedSoul: 8:47pm On May 05, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Lol,ur bae is observing?#runs out of thread.lol
runs after her kiss
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Issokay(f): 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
konjinus:
My girl is fine is not that actually but asin her friend back is too seriously is only once since that time on maybe for the bed as to kolomby the babe sha. She say I too handsome guy. I work in pure water shop but money dey yanfu yanfu sha well let me ask for ur advice cos this matter tey well for actually my mind up till now pls ur say plizzzzzz

You need to go back to school first before thinking of 'Knacking'. Razzmatazzzzz..............
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Onliie(m): 7:20am On Jun 09, 2017
With your English, any girl that dates you probably deserves to be cheated upon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is My Wife Still Cheating? / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" / Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.