Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) (19308 Views)

Please Shey Make I Nack Ham / AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID / Hey Listen! Before You Nack Without CD (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:58pm On May 04, 2017

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Ajoboss(m): 2:12pm On May 04, 2017
konjinus:
My girl is fine is not that actually but asin her friend back is too seriously is only once since that time on maybe for the bed as to kolomby the babe sha. She say I too handsome guy. I work in pure water shop but money dey yanfu yanfu sha well let me ask for ur advice cos this matter tey well for actually my mind up till now pls ur say plizzzzzz
what is dis one saying??
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Ajoboss(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2017
konjinus:
Pls amin should ban insulter for here. Is it ur biznes,,, if u dnt have advise go actually plizzzzzz n stop cursing me. Move to main page lalatisca tnxxxxxx
"lalatisca"
Lol...
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Lucasinho(m): 3:51pm On May 04, 2017
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Afonjanightmare(m): 5:45pm On May 04, 2017
See this useless dirty pervert, you are very fortunate this is a forum, Woulda slapped those cobwebs away from your dry skull

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by kayloyal87(m): 5:54pm On May 04, 2017
dis guy is suffering from osogbo weed . you want to Bleep ur gfrd besti. change ur weed to ajekule weed mayb ur brain we reset to factory setting
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 6:16pm On May 04, 2017
joe4real12:

Please go back to school.

Did he leave school before? Was he ever in school?

I pity people that drink the pure water that he churns out.
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by obontami: 6:18pm On May 04, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Pussy na for knack naw,go ahead. grin

See them. By their comments..... tongue grin
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by obontami: 6:21pm On May 04, 2017
Cool23:
I'm even wondering how he has a gf

R.I.P English! grin
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by obontami: 6:25pm On May 04, 2017
StarBukola:
I should have b the first to comment

Your english is terrible as well!
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by StarBukola(f): 6:30pm On May 04, 2017
obontami:

Your english is terrible as well!
igi iwe eso odo, tell me how I should have written it??
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by obontami: 6:30pm On May 04, 2017
konjinus:
My girl is fine is not that actually but asin her friend back is too seriously is only once since that time on maybe for the bed as to kolomby the babe sha. She say I too handsome guy. I work in pure water shop but money dey yanfu yanfu sha well let me ask for ur advice cos this matter tey well for actually my mind up till now pls ur say plizzzzzz

Oyind17, come and advice this fellow.
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by texzy(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2017
Who employed you at that pure water factory? Please you are not qualified to work in a lawma with this your English.
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 04, 2017
professorfal:

we are just producing weyreys in this country anyhow.

U have killed me grin
I can't even breathe grin

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by edimolu(m): 7:03pm On May 04, 2017
konjinus:
Drama dude u can really ruin a nigga's brain wif dis english grin
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by texzy(m): 7:04pm On May 04, 2017
konjinus:
Pls amin should ban insulter for here. Is it ur biznes,,, if u dnt have advise go actually plizzzzzz n stop cursing me. Move to main page lalatisca tnxxxxxx
Chaiii........How did you get to nairaland please? Nawaoooo na English kill ur father?
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by ilevic(m): 7:07pm On May 04, 2017
StarBukola:

No vex dear. BTW your beautiful cute and lovable in ur profile pics but what I'm seeing there is laterally inverted NYSC. All the same you are cute. Can we chat offline?
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by olagamalin(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2017
konjinus:

"Money dey yanfu yanfu"....Really??.... In a Pure water Shop??....and you are not the Owner?.

The chicken feed et stipend you see daily at your job is making you think that's all there is to life.

In view of your appalling construction of English, It won't be hard to assume you are uneducated (atleast per tertiary standards)... I do hope you availed yourself by purchasing a JAMB form in a bid to brush yourself up. Having said that, let me advise you to work on a scale of preference, as you have obvious misplaced priorities in Life. Work on yourself ..I fervently beg you

Allow me to reiterate that your diction is an eyesore, it leaves much to be desired. As for that "yanfu yanfu" brag, I'm sure the Owner cannot utter such conceited garbage.

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by olagamalin(m): 7:15pm On May 04, 2017
konjinus:

How did you manage to get hold of a smartphone and register here?.

Henceforth, type with your native dialect...Cos I don't even trust you not to make a mess of Pidgin english.
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by edimolu(m): 7:15pm On May 04, 2017
olagamalin:

"Money dey yanfu yanfu"....Really??.... In a Pure water Shop??....and you are not the Owner?.

The chicken feed et stipend you see daily at your job is making you think that's all there is to life.

In view of your appalling construction of English, It won't be hard to assume you are uneducated (atleast per tertiary standards)... I do hope you availed yourself by purchasing a JAMB form in a bid to brush yourself up. Having said that, let me advise you to work on a scale of preference, as you have obvious misplaced priorities in Life. Work on yourself ..I fervently beg you

Allow me to reiterate that your diction is an eyesore, it leaves much to be desired. As for that "yanfu yanfu" brag, I'm sure the Owner cannot utter such conceited garbage.
See epistle on somfin that aint real....are u that gullible?...dude is only tryna be funny...he speaks well grin
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by olagamalin(m): 7:17pm On May 04, 2017
edimolu:

See epistle on somfin that aint real....are u that gullible?...dude is only tryna be funny...he speaks well grin

Trust me ...I see plenty stories like this. There's just a point when I can't withstand it. Pardon the length. I dey type wetin dey my head .
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 04, 2017
obontami:

Oyind17, come and advice this fellow.
this one pass me
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by edimolu(m): 7:20pm On May 04, 2017
olagamalin:

Trust me ...I see plenty stories like this. There's just a point when I can't withstand it. Pardon the length. I dey type wetin dey my head .
hahahahhah..ure pardoned boss mi.....Go nd sin no more grin

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by siie: 7:25pm On May 04, 2017
konjinus:

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by dacovajnr: 7:50pm On May 04, 2017
professorfal:

we are just producing weyreys in this country anyhow.
infact we are the number one exporter of waray! grin wink

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by solbinho: 8:26pm On May 04, 2017

Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 04, 2017
roymary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI

How do u know OP is a fagggot? Do you browse 4chan?
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by olureignforever: 9:26pm On May 04, 2017
StarBukola:

Wo kare lae.
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Marisol911(f): 9:45pm On May 04, 2017
konjinus:

Lmao.. u guys give him a break jur.. he doesn't know how to speak correct English. but when has that stopped anybody from having an opinion or expressing what they feel? he just needs candid advice from y'all.. well, here goes my advice.. OP, U SHOULD LEARN TO PLACE UR PRIORITIES RIGHT.. I mean, u obviously have bigger problems than "nacking" ur gfs bestfriend.. please work on your English and forget about sex for now
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On May 05, 2017
CagedSoul:
when will you upload your picture kiss
Soon lol
Re: I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On May 05, 2017
obontami:

See them. By their comments..... tongue grin
mtçhewwe mumu boy hehehehe

Is My Wife Still Cheating? / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" / Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos)