Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Are Virgins Still Respected? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Virgins Still Respected? (18764 Views)

Poll: Do you respect virgins and virginity?

Yes: 85% (272 votes)
No.: 14% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Do These Beautiful Virgins Still Reveal Their Bodies (PHOTOS)? / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 02, 2010
ayettymama:

its terrible cos your actually a child at that age!

but its associated with poverty and illiteracy to start indulgin in such at young aages

God knows the borough where im from the men are proffesional cherry poppers

bunch of perves!
They are sick bastewards. I dont think its more of pressure from their friends and boyfriends.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Girl846(f): 2:42am On Feb 02, 2010
chiogo:

I get your point but I don't think it deserves a thread. I think being a virgin or not is a personal choice that should be kept to one self.  And the amount of time it's been discussed on this forum is alarming. It's even more annoying when hypocritical males who aren't virgins themselves want to bash non-virgin females. Makes no sense.

Yes Chiogo, its a shame that people can be so hypocritical (and many males like to judge non-virgin girls in this regard). I believe men and women should be held up to the same sexual standards. Virginity and Non-Virginity are personal decisions and no one should be bashing anyone for their own personal choices. No one is perfect! God is the judge of all.
However, its a free forum and people should be allowed to create threads about whatever they want. (after all, many people create threads about their s-e-x lives, so virgins should have the same freedom) smiley
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by H2O2: 2:45am On Feb 02, 2010
@chinchin and her personal sentiments.

Pray tell me if you are also grossly offended by the inundation of sex-tales by non-virgins.
Think they should keep it to themselves too? And have you told them to?
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by chiogo(f): 2:48am On Feb 02, 2010
Girl846:

Yes Chiogo, its a shame that people (and males in this regard) can be so hypocritical. I believe men and women should be held up to the same sexual standards. Virginity and Non-Virginity are personal decisions and no one should be bashing anyone for their own personal choices. No one is perfect!
smiley
H2O2:

@chinchin and her personal sentiments.

Pray tell me if you are also grossly offended by the inundation of intimacy-tales by non-virgins.
Think they should keep it to themselves too? And have you told them to?
Personal sentiments? Where are the tales? Don't post in them anyway and I doubt they're as many as the virginity threads. And it's chiogo not chinchin.
I'm not grossly offended as you put it, the threads are just redundant.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by mamagee3(f): 2:53am On Feb 02, 2010
Respect for Virgins ko, respect for non-virgins ni, I mean who cares?
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by H2O2: 3:00am On Feb 02, 2010
chinchin!

And redundance does not invalidate their existence. Simply skip them over.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by kvolander: 3:02am On Feb 02, 2010
mama-gee:

Respect for Virgins ko, respect for non-virgins ni, I mean who cares?

why now? dem try now. can't you marry a virgin?
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Basylloyd: 3:09am On Feb 02, 2010
Real talk,kudos 2 dem virgin bt am nt feelin it, do we stil hv virgins
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by skydancer: 8:50am On Feb 02, 2010
I think someone is attracting too much attention here. Time I unsubscribed,
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by richpitt(m): 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2010
I respect all virgins o, infact am so so happy am still one smiley
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by 86nizzle(m): 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2010
oooop! grin tongue[i][/i]they dnt av any exprnc, zo i dont fnk zo!
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Mustay(m): 6:54am On Feb 22, 2010
It's still rather a man's world. While it's a stigma for a woman to sleep around, it ain'the same for men. It all boils down to one's personality and belief. Truth is, while most of the 'break outs' claim satisfaction from pre or extra marital sex, truth is: some are just spending money they never earned! Guess you know what i mean. This is one reason why sexual infidelity remains a problem - the non virgin male/female lacks patience with their newbie spouse who's knew to the game. In search of satisfaction, the promiscuity emerges and they seek 'satisfaction' with an experienced 'partner'. A man's 'bullet' shouldn't be found on every spot too - that's also a public utility.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by temsas: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2010
yes of cource if they are under age of 10. if greater don't expect.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by wudd: 8:11pm On May 13, 2010
i respect them cause they are fawking rare, not that they re extinct but these days good girls act bad cos dem wanna impress society, they are the type that act, look, talk raw and when you get to the battle ring give you the blue-balls, trust me, not all sluts have been popped.

likewise guys, grin
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by yimiton(f): 2:39pm On May 14, 2010
wudd:

i respect them cause they are fawking rare, not that they re extinct but these days good girls act bad cos dem wanna impress society, they are the type that act, look, talk raw and when you get to the battle ring give you the blue-balls, trust me, not all sluts have been popped.

likewise guys, grin

@ Wuud, I agree with you but my own opinion:

Virgins are respected up to an age. If you're less than 25 and you're a virgin, I think your boyfriend/fiancé feels really good about it but if you're 30 or more, unmarried and you're saying no to your fiancé, even you stop feeling proud and start feeling almost silly and asking yourself 'what the heck!. Meanwhile, u just might end up getting married to a looser who just wants to marry a 'good girl' while u loose out on the really hot guys.

This is not to say it's not cool to remain a virgin before you get married, all I'm saying is if you must remain a virgin until your wedding night, get married at or before 26!

Take it from me, I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by tkb417(m): 2:47pm On May 14, 2010
yimiton:

Virgins are respected up to an age. If you're less than 25 and you're a virgin, I think your boyfriend/fiancé feels really good about it but if you're 30 or more, unmarried and you're saying no to your fiancé, even you stop feeling proud and start feeling almost silly and asking yourself 'what the heck!. Meanwhile, u just might end up getting married to a looser who just wants to marry a 'good girl' while u loose out on the really hot guys.

This is not to say it's not cool to remain a virgin before you get married, all I'm saying is if you must remain a virgin until your wedding night, get married at or before 26!

see who i have here

its Yimiton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

wassup
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by honeric01(m): 3:05pm On May 14, 2010
yimiton:

agree with the bolded.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by yimiton(f): 4:53pm On May 17, 2010
@ TKB, I'm cool. How are you doing?

All these virgin threads, I thought people will be tired of them by now.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by tope3x(m): 7:31pm On May 19, 2010
[b][/b] virgin ko, ifo ni, i dont like to date any virgine girl for no reason
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by okeyazu: 9:56am On May 20, 2010
A virgin should be respected because GOD has ordained it to be so
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by segedoo(m): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2011
Yes. Virginity is still precious to some of us.
smiley
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by intrepid: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2011
All virgins here u are invited to my INDEPENDENCE PARTY tomorrow@eagle square.Please wear bullet proof jackets and bomb dtetectors lol.

VIRGINS ARE THE REAL HEROES COS FOR THEM TO STAND UP IN THIS PRESENT WIDESPREAD MORAL PERMISSIVENESS,THEY NEED A STANDING OVATION!
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Ybutterfly: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2011
^^^^^^of course^^^^^^
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Hackakeem: 7:52am On Apr 09, 2015
Maneater1:
of course they are still respected.

i definately respect virgins and i'm infact jealous of them.

undecided wish i was still one.

Theres something special about them cos they are al,most extinct in this new society we live in.

For the vigin haters, its not their fault u are a slut. tongue
Remembering those days when you're still single I know it after your wedding night the hymen breaks
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Hackakeem: 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2015
Girl846:

Yes Chiogo, its a shame that people can be so hypocritical (and many males like to judge non-virgin girls in this regard). I believe men and women should be held up to the same sexual standards. Virginity and Non-Virginity are personal decisions and no one should be bashing anyone for their own personal choices. No one is perfect! God is the judge of all.
However, its a free forum and people should be allowed to create threads about whatever they want. (after all, many people create threads about their s-e-x lives, so virgins should have the same freedom) smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Silly Things You've done For Love / Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. / Have You Ever Busted Lesbians Having Sex? My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.