Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Are Virgins Still Respected? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Virgins Still Respected? (18818 Views)

Poll: Do you respect virgins and virginity?

Yes: 85% (272 votes)
No.: 14% (47 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Do These Beautiful Virgins Still Reveal Their Bodies (PHOTOS)? / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2010
better be careful that your not outplayed. there are v-lip sealing creams now that makes a pro look like a nun. it can decieve even the most experienced guy and the only way to know for sure is to go inside her with your thingy. mere visual inspection doesn't cut it grin
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by honeric01(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2010
Nah, i have known her for almost 4 years now, i no her reach house, so nothing like that. i am just too smart not to detect someone that has done it before and someone that hasn't.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2010
tie my hands! girls these days are smarter than what you think! lipsrsealed
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2010
George_D:

do you want to toast his fiance? abeg, leave him. grin grin grin
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by honeric01(m): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2010
George_D:

Thank God you said girls, not mine because mine na lady lady cool cool cool

Anyways, if i can't trust her now, when then am i expected to trust her? one more thing, i don't trust anyone 100% but i still won't doubt you until you give me reasons to doubt you.

THE AMAKA:

do you want to toast his fiance? abeg, leave him. grin grin grin

No mind am, him think say na every girls don open yansh tongue
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2010
ha, ha, ha! the amaka! why you dey yab naaaa?! grin

honeric, i no say make you no trust your girl oooo! i just dey caution you man to man.  most of dem na pretenders nowadays and they can decieve pope sef! grin
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by honeric01(m): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2010
Thanks bro for trying to help, i am as cautious as a tortoise.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2010
no wahala. just shine your eyes well. no mind amaka, she just dey denge pose! grin
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by skydancer: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2010
I really don't understand the point of the poll question? Can you tell a virgin by face? Or do you just believe anyone that claims to be a virgin. That means you guyz should be little kids a lot. I it's a personal question whether one choses to be a virgin or not. undecided
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by honeric01(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2010
no mind that pikin of a girl
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2010
skydancer, virginity dey show for face and for behaviour. you just need to know how to read the body language. i know because i been with a lot of real virgins before. smiley
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by skydancer: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2010
okay o.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2010
George_D:

skydancer, virginity dey show for face and for behaviour. you just need to know how to read the body language. i know because i been with a lot of real virgins before. smiley
and you've probably took their virginities and dumped them, huh?

all this virginity talk, is this some type of weird african/nigerian fetish of some sort? the innocence of a woman turns you on?
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by WIHELMINA(f): 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2010
Yes,virgins are still respected in the society.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2010
THE AMAKA:

and you've probably took their virginities and dumped them, huh?

all this virginity talk, is this some type of weird african/nigerian fetish of some sort? the innocence of a woman turns you on?
undecided lipsrsealed

henh, the amaka! i didn't say i took anybody's virginity ooooo! as a virgin myself, how can i take someone else's? i only peeked at the uncut labia that is all. abi is that a crime tooo?
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by honeric01(m): 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2010
George_D:

i only peeked at the uncut labia that is all. abi is that a crime tooo? 

How's that possible? Mr man, you dey lie, you can't see it by just peeping, you must have seen her unclothed and must have used your fingers on her. tell the truth  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by H2O2: 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2010
What sort of guttery question is this?

Aren't veezys human beings too?
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:22am On Jan 27, 2010
George_D:

henh, the amaka! i didn't say i took anybody's virginity ooooo! as a virgin myself, how can i take someone else's? i only peeked at the uncut labia that is all. abi is that a crime tooo?
you're a virgin? oooops, my bad, didn't know. lol
okay, never mind then.
cheesy
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by mamagee3(f): 1:23am On Jan 27, 2010
Virgins are respected but the word "Virginity" isn't taken as a big deal anymore.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by semid4lyfe(m): 1:33am On Jan 27, 2010
Honeric, from now on. . . .I go dey address you as Inspector Hornyric V. . . .kai. . LWKMD!.

BTW, me sef be V o. . . .gaskia.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by honeric01(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Honeric, from now on. . . .I go dey address you as Inspector Hornyric V. . . .kai. . LWKMD!.

BTW, me sef be V o. . . .gaskia.

u nor well, lol, na u know, anyways, i like that title, inspector honeric V. LNGKMO! grin grin grin
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2010
mama-gee:

Virgins are respected but the word "Virginity" isn't taken as a big deal anymore.
Yeah, I believe so too.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by H2O2: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2010
hmm
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:58am On Jan 27, 2010
honeric01:

How's that possible? Mr man, you dey lie, you can't see it by just peeping, you must have seen her unclothed and ever use your hands on her. tell the truth tongue tongue tongue

henh! well, i tried fingering a bit i no go lie but i no dis-virgin her oooo!
you seem to know so much about the thing. abi is that how you discovered your girl is a 'v' too?
you finger am? grin
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by honeric01(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2010
George_D:

henh! well, i tried fingering a bit i no go lie but i no dis-virgin her oooo!
you seem to know so much about the thing. abi is that how you discovered your girl is a 'v' too?
you finger am?  grin

Once u finger her, u don tear the thing be that (i guess), i didn't know by fingering her, i knew through something else, if a girl starts self servicing herself, then she's no longer a V, fingering, using other "rod" like materials on herself should be counted as having sex because of what use is your virginity if you are fond of self-servicing?

as for you, you don tear omolomo yansh with your fingers oo  tongue tongue, let her know she's no different from someone that has taken in the main rod.

NB: some girls were born without a corona, while some got theirs broken through horse-riding, bicycle riding, sport, exercises e.t.c. you might have a girl without a corona, that does not rule out the fact that she might have never had sex, so it's kinda hard to know a real virgin and fake one.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by JERRYMAG4(m): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2010
Virginity is not a criteria for a succesful marriage. Always create a distinction between relationship and marriage. I realised that everybody talks abount sex sex sex, marriage is morethan that. If you agree with me tha its not a passport to a good marriage, then its not important.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Sparkles3: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2010
JERRYMAG4:

Virginity is not a criteria for a succesful marriage. Always create a distinction between relationship and marriage. I realised that everybody talks abount sex sex sex, marriage is morethan that. If you agree with me tha its not a passport to a good marriage, then its not important.

Bless you

Does virginity guarantee a successful marriage? HELL NO!!!
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by Fadhilah: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2010
It guarantee a succesful but nowadays, it is not important 2 men.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by honeric01(m): 9:56am On Jan 28, 2010
JERRYMAG4:

It does not guarantee a successful marriage but it adds to the success, most men married to Virgins have more value/respect for their partners (see how most of them talk about it with their friends), which adds more trust to the union.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2010
honeric01:

It does not guarantee a successful marriage but it adds to the success, most men married to Virgins have more value/respect for their partners (see how most of them talk about it with their friends), which adds more trust to the union.
totally not true, maybe just for you. again virginity does really equal anything.
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by honeric01(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2010
THE AMAKA:

totally not true, maybe just for you. again virginity does really equal anything.

How is it not true? i am telling you this from my own experience and with the way i hear these men talk about their wives in public. (being a virgin when they married her).
Re: Are Virgins Still Respected? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2010
honeric01:

How is it not true? i am telling you this from my own experience and with the way i hear these men talk about their wives in public. (being a virgin when they married her).
hmmmm, nevermind.
i forgot Nigerians obsess over virginity. so it may be true wherever you are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Accepting Gifts From Other Guys / When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... / I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.