Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. (1196 Views)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Ladies Will You Accept To Marry This Man? (photo) / When Is It Okay To Have Sexual Relationship With A Widower? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by Sunnymatey(m): 6:29am On May 01, 2017
Seriously need to sample your opinion on this especially as the man will want the kids to be nicely treated. Note that the man in question is in his late 30s and the eldest of the kids is 3+. Oya ladies over to you. . .
Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by dingbang(m): 6:32am On May 01, 2017
What if she is a single mother with kids as well.. Will u treat them well too?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by Kondomatic(m): 6:41am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
Nice question
Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by Nobody: 6:42am On May 01, 2017
I love the man and those innocent children are motherless, so yes I would raise them as my own and even better than my own children because they're orphans cry

* It's exs and baby mama drama I avoid.
Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by sarahade(f): 6:49am On May 01, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Seriously need to sample your opinion on this especially as the man will want the kids to be nicely treated. Note that the man in question is in his late 30s and the eldest of the kids is 3+. Oya ladies over to you. . .
Yes i can
Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by Sunnymatey(m): 6:53am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
Children are gift from God and should be loved, that has been my belief and they are ocassions where l demostrated this even with underage children l ve come across hawking on the street. But the issue is, l dont fancy having many kids, 1 more is ok for me if she ll adopt the previous 2. But to make my wife happy, l can take 2 more not minding their sexes.
Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by dingbang(m): 6:56am On May 01, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Children are gift from God and should be loved, that has been my belief and they are ocassions where l demostrated this even with underage children l ve come across hawking on the street. But the issue is, l dont fancy having many kids, 1 more is ok for me if she ll adopt the previous 2. But to make my wife happy, l can take 2 more not minding their sexes. Children are gift from God and should be loved, that has been my belief and they are ocassions where l demostrated this even with underage children l ve come across hawking on the street. But the issue is, l dont fancy having many kids, 1 more is ok for me if she ll adopt the previous 2. But to make my wife happy, l can take 2 more not minding their sexes.
nice one...
Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by dingbang(m): 6:58am On May 01, 2017
Halfpenny:
I love the man and those innocent children are motherless, so yes I would raise them as my own and even better than my own children because they're orphans cry

* It's exs and baby mama drama I avoid.
didn't u read the part where he said he is a widower
Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by Nobody: 7:02am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
didn't u read the part where he said he is a widower

What part of my comment doesn't follow the topic?

The last line is a separate point I added.
Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by dingbang(m): 7:03am On May 01, 2017
Halfpenny:

What part of my comment doesn't follow the topic?

The last line is a separate point I added.
alright then...
Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by Nobody: 7:09am On May 01, 2017
If one of the children is a boy.

I won't.
Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by Sunnymatey(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2017
MissCuppy:
If one of the children is a boy.

I won't.
Ha, whats ur obsession with male children?
Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by Nobody: 7:17am On May 01, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Ha, whats ur obsession with male children?
Not obsession, the thing is the son will be the first and inherit all.
Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by baylord101(m): 7:29am On May 01, 2017
MissCuppy:
Oh u r the type that depend on heritance to make it, Weldone. Just marry quick and kill ur husband after ur first son.
Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by dingbang(m): 7:30am On May 01, 2017
MissCuppy:
women will always be women. And if they are girls? And your kids are guys?
Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by dyze(m): 7:31am On May 01, 2017
baylord101:
Oh u r the type that depend on heritance to make it, Weldone. Just marry quick and kill ur husband after ur first son.
grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by Nobody: 7:32am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
women will always be women. And if they are girls? And your kids are guys?
Fair enough.
Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by Nobody: 7:39am On May 01, 2017
MissCuppy:
Fair enough.

I don't want to blame you because I understand this is cultural ruling and traditions. It's these bs traditions which don't include women/girls in these affairs. Sickening culture though. If they include women then women wouldn't have to kill men for inheritance.

baylord101:
Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by dingbang(m): 7:39am On May 01, 2017
MissCuppy:
Fair enough.
not fair enough anything.. I feel you are only being unsecured..

both first sons will inherit.. The first son of his dead wife and the first son of the new woman he married
Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by Sunnymatey(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2017
MissCuppy:
Except for greed, they will be no need for that. you as the woman must make the children love themselves as bros and sis, no division. l already ve a house in town and cus of this am already making plans to acquire another plot by Gods grace incase of eventuality. besides am not going to take any kind of woman, all these must be factored-in b4 making my choice .
Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by Nobody: 8:12am On May 01, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Except for greed, they will be no need for that. you as the woman must make the children love themselves as bros and sis, no division. l already ve a house in town and cus of this am already making plans to acquire another plot by Gods grace incase of eventuality. besides am not going to take any kind of woman, all these must be factored-in b4 making my choice .
OK, wish you luck.
Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by Nobody: 8:24am On May 01, 2017
It's difficult to try and even rise an argument regarding this. He is their parent expecting his children to be treated well is what most parents do. Secondly his status is not of his choosing. Any woman involved would have had choice it's not for everywoman same would apply if it was a widow with 2 children. That situation won't be forced on anyone it's up to the woman in question it's not an unusual thing either.
Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by ochardbaby(m): 10:52am On May 01, 2017
Sunnymatey:

You are blessed,the kids would grow thinking you are mummy and Na mamma dey enjoy the blessings of their kids more smiley
Re: Ladies: Will You Accept To Date Or Marry A Widower With 2 Kids. by LiMartins: 10:34am On May 02, 2017
Of course why not... I love children alot and if I love the man and he loves me so much too then we rock on tongue grin

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do To Her ? / Young Couple, Ibadan Prewedding / Christian Sister gets pregnant out of wedlock(Artificial insemination)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.