Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. (4190 Views)

When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by policy12: 11:27am On May 01, 2017
When you thought u have heard it all, then u neva knew some people are still rehearsing their stupidity.
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 01, 2017
Pinkpetals:
Not many women will admit to having this fantasy....

It's not really about rape but sexual domination... She just phrased it wrong I think

It feels pretty hot to be forced to do something you don't wanna do but it gives you pleasure... It's a weird combination of feelings

All she needs to do is to ask him to role play but to do it when she least expects it
You're right. I once heard a lady say she feels relationships where the guy doesn't beat the girl are fake, like there's no love. I thought she was nuts, now I'm starting to think she just enjoys being beaten. I hear some ladies even like being spanked

1 Like

Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 01, 2017
redbeans:
if this story is true, then you have a point. I,for example feel uncomfortable when i'm praised. I grew up with so much hate
Would you like for me to counsel you?
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Bahddo(m): 12:55pm On May 01, 2017
So you can get him thrown in jail without the chance to explain he was fulfilling your fantasy?

Anyway, not surprised. Rape/domination fantasy is common amongst ladies, though they would rather die than admit it
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Precial419: 1:15pm On May 01, 2017
I think u have to tel him about ur sexual fantasies although it may seem too forward but at times being vocal may be way out. he might have even thought. u pple jux enjoy being hypocrites, lata u ll say girls r boring in bed.
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 01, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
You're right. I once heard a lady say she feels relationships where the guy doesn't beat the girl are fake, like there's no love. I thought she was nuts, now I'm starting to think she just enjoys being beaten. I hear some ladies even like being spanked

Whoa being beaten is going to far... Someone she loved conditioned her into thinking it was love when he beat her

Spanking is cool ... Lol ... The shock factor is intense embarassed
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by hernandson(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2017
Olive4:
can I have his number Pls..... don't worry, u will thank me later
AYE captain we see you
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Olive4(f): 3:53pm On May 01, 2017
hernandson:
AYE captain we see you
hernandson:
AYE captain we see you
hernandson:
AYE captain we see you
Bumbae1:

See dem

They still together hope u know .. undecided side chic antics tut tut tut

Ndi ara
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by ahza(m): 3:58pm On May 01, 2017
I like this OP she's too real.. nice one
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by hernandson(m): 9:31pm On May 01, 2017
Olive4:

Ndi ara
idiot NLA ni
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by youngreezy(m): 12:20am On May 02, 2017
angry undecidedchai na now i beliv say sum women no jhuz get sense so u get d perfect man wey millionz of galz dey pray for yhu dey fyn rape, strangling.....na god go punish dose piple wey produce fifty shades of grey mtchheeew if yhu luk wel na yoruba gal becoz dem no dey eva get sense
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by MENTORCH(m): 12:26am On May 02, 2017
Finally women will always prefer the bad guys.
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by nigerialog: 12:38am On May 02, 2017
Though the world is generally a mysterious place, most mysteries can be explained if one pays enough attention.

This one is very simple to explain.

When God created animals and humans, be created them male and female. Each gender has physical and behavioral characteristics which identify and define them.
Whenever each gender behaves in typical fashion, it is easily accommodated in society within that behavioral expectations; and when they behave atypically, they create bafflement and confusion on persons observing them.

Your boyfriend's behavior is not TYPICAL, and you know it. That is why you are mentally driven to the other extreme, which is to fantasize about him raping you. In real life though, you might turn around to hate him if he were to take up on your offer.
There are also men who fantasize about other men sleeping with their wives because the women may have come across as not too typical.
So they want to validate that the woman is typical by fantasizing about other men sleeping with her. In real life though, they may turn around to hate the woman if she ever does that!

Bottomline is that human beings should try their level best to live in ways that conform to societal expectations, even if they don't want to; because this saves society greater troubles.

Try praying for him and talking more to him about your feelings and your needs from him.
More importantly, tell him that his conduct towards you is turning you off, killing your value of him, making you lose love or attraction or whatever to him.
If he really loves you, he will try to "be more manly" with you even if he doesn't like it.
Love is a give and take thing. It should not always be about how he wants to live; it should also be about how YOU want to live.
Good luck! grin
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Menzy86(m): 1:07am On May 02, 2017
Masochist on the loose.
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Olive4(f): 7:38am On May 02, 2017
hernandson:
idiot NLA ni

Goat without sense

Don't mention me ever again
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by hernandson(m): 7:41am On May 02, 2017
Olive4:

Goat without sense

Don't mention me ever again
am not sure your famz have reared goats before,abi Una they rear human goat...swerve girl and stop raeping my mentions
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by Olive4(f): 8:28am On May 02, 2017
hernandson:
am not sure your famz have reared goats before,abi Una they rear human goat...swerve girl and stop raeping my mentions

U don't have manners

I won't reply u again
Re: Girl Asks How She Can Induce Her Boyfriend To Rape Her. by hernandson(m): 8:33am On May 02, 2017
Olive4:

U don't have manners

I won't reply u again
mehn I love your attitude,just so amazing...I bet you still did raepe my mention...so sweet of you

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Ladies :I Want To Know "Why Do Girls Like Tall Guys"? / I Felt Defiled Today / She's Pregnant And Wants To Terminate it.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.