Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (43026 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by akintom(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2017
Oches4me:
God will punish u and ur generation for spreading lies against his prophet
With this boiling bile in your mind, you will not hesitate to behead this object of your anger, if you chance to meet him physically.

Why don't you let this your prophet, fight for itself?

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 01, 2017
Papist:

Mmmm are you aware that the *when in Rome* statement is from a Christian saint called St Ambrose of Milan from the fourth century. He did not say this to justify oppression or murder. It was simply a matter of fasting. The story is about St Augustine, a bishop from Roman North Africa (before Muslims eliminated Christianity in North Africa) who travelled to Milan and noticed that the Christians of Milan did not fast on Saturdays like the Christians of the city of Rome and questioned Bishop Ambrose why there was no Saturday fast in Milan. Thus Augustine was told that Saturday fasting was a Roman custom which is to be followed when one is in Rome. Not by force. So please stop applying *when in Rome* in the context of murder.
U actually got my message,that's enof for me.
When u know about the laws in a country.don't go there when you know u can not keep it.its very simple now.
Go 5o asian countries carrying cocaine and see if the top countries can keep you alive
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by DirewolfofStark(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2017
Asidiq23:

This guy, u better be careful of what you say out of that mouth, if God will, He can cause you to be dumb forever for that blasphemious statement

ALLAH IS BLIND, DEAF AND DUMB. I ONCE GAVE ALLAH ONE WEEK TO PROVE HIS POWER AFTER I CALLED HIM A BASTARD. ALLAH COULDN'T DO NATHING. THAT WAS HOW I KNEW HE'S A FAKE GOD.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Oches4me(m): 6:26pm On May 01, 2017
akintom:

With this boiling bile in your mind, you will not hesitate to behead this object of your anger, if you chance to meet him physically.

when ur prophet apostle Sulieman committed adultery y christian don't allow him to fight for himself, Is Christian that tolerate nonsense with their believe not Muslim.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Oches4me(m): 6:27pm On May 01, 2017
akintom:

when ur prophet apostle Sulieman committed adultery y christian don't allow him to fight for himself, Is Christian that tolerate nonsense with their believe not Muslim. Christianity can mock their religion the way their like, pls don't try it against Islam.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Why can't allah kill the atheist himself? he's too weak that he has to hire humans.

During your crusades when you claimed you were being murdered, you should have waited for your god to kill these people yeah? im.becile
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:
how was it fuckin a camel today ?

How was it sucking your mums vag.ina. yeah, i can be vulgar too.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 01, 2017
Amberon:
Go drink some camel piss like your pedophile Mohammed prescribed for you. Have you run out of little girls to rape?

Subhanallah, rape is haram haram haram. I dont need to drink camel urine because by Allahs will i am hale and hearty.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Horus(m): 6:31pm On May 01, 2017
Thousands of Africans who have lived all their lives in Saudi Arabia are being repatriated daily right now, after loosing an arm or leg for some minor or trumped up offense and without regard for their comfort, welfare or rights. Racism towards black Africans Moslems in Saudi Arabia is so strong it makes one wonder if making pilgrimage to Mecca should be one of the five pillars of the Muslim faith, and why Africans bother to be Muslim. Arabs do not consider Black Moslems authentic or of consequence. At best, they concede to blacks, the role of ordained slaves or animals, to be used as beasts of burden by the “superior Arab race.” The rule applies to all blacks, whether Moslems or non-Moslems and whether of Nigerian (Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba extractions),Tanzanians, Ugandans, Malians or African-Americans.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 01, 2017
Ersan:

How was it sucking your mums vag.ina. yeah, i can be vulgar too.
you think thats vulgar ? i can see that makes you feel very good after damaging a poor donkey .....bokoharamist

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by akintom(m): 6:33pm On May 01, 2017
Oches4me:
when ur prophet apostle Sulieman committed adultery y christian don't allow him to fight for himself, Is Christian that tolerate nonsense with their believe not Muslim. Christianity can mock their religion the way their like, pls don't try it against Islam.
Kikikikikikiki........ Allah Avenger !

Islam = irrational violence + savagery + primitiveness

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by LionDeLeo: 6:40pm On May 01, 2017
Oches4me:
God will punish u and ur generation for spreading lies against his prophet

Amin.

And indeed, he is already being punished since he can't even do anything with his life at the moment apart from spreading falsehood. I bet you, if he narrates what is going through in his life, you won't believe it.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:
whatelse?

IF THIS IS TRUE, THEN ISLAMIC RELIGION IS NOTHING BUT NONSENSE AND SHOULDN'T BE PRACTICED BY SANE HUMANS
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Asorite(m): 6:47pm On May 01, 2017
God order d killing in d Bible.
2 Chronicles 15:13
That whoever would not seek d LORD God of Israel should b put to death, Whether small or great, whether man or woman.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by LionDeLeo: 6:52pm On May 01, 2017
[s]
Horus:
Thousands of Africans who have lived all their lives in Saudi Arabia are being repatriated daily right now, after loosing an arm or leg for some minor or trumped up offense and without regard for their comfort, welfare or rights. Racism towards black Africans Moslems in Saudi Arabia is so strong it makes one wonder if making pilgrimage to Mecca should be one of the five pillars of the Muslim faith, and why Africans bother to be Muslim. Arabs do not consider Black Moslems authentic or of consequence. At best, they concede to blacks, the role of ordained slaves or animals, to be used as beasts of burden by the “superior Arab race.” The rule applies to all blacks, whether Moslems or non-Moslems and whether of Nigerian (Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba extractions),Tanzanians, Ugandans, Malians or African-Americans.
[/s]

Africans are generally crude in their approach to issues. Aren't there Americans, Europeans, Australians and citizens of other Asian countries in Saudi Arabia? Are Africans more anti-Islamic than those continents especially America and Europe?

Africans are the most uncivilised beings in the world with their hqtrs in Nigeria.

How will a sane human being open his mouth and loudly insult the beliefs of others? The next thing that come out of those dirty mouths is "let you allah fight for you". Is that civilization? Why the insult in the first place?

Go to countries like India with hundreds of religions, all religions are duly accommodated in their administration.

Ordinary schools, children are not allowed to wear hijabs whereas even members of the armed forces (an organisation which almost worships uniforms) in India are allowed to dress in conformity with their religion.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Agrozone: 6:54pm On May 01, 2017
This is to albagdaadi and all Islam haters 'Our existence is not for joke and we all also await another life after death ,my response to all your sayings is the Quranic verse: Say,He is ArRahman ,we believe in Allah and rely on Him, you shall know who is on the wrong path.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 01, 2017
Asorite:
That whoever would not seek d LORD God of Israel should b put to death, Whether small or great, whether man or woman.
I'm sure the moslems commiting murder and mayhem in the name of allah and mohammad in all those middle eastern sharia hellholes are not being inspired by the Bible verse you just quoted there.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Asorite(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

ALLAH IS BLIND, DEAF AND DUMB. I ONCE GAVE ALLAH ONE WEEK TO PROVE HIS POWER AFTER I CALLED HIM A BASTARD. ALLAH COULDN'T DO NATHING. THAT WAS HOW I KNEW HE'S A FAKE GOD.
O boy u better shut d Bleep nd check d dictionary u called bible.
is dere any specific Christian way of worship God in d bible
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 01, 2017
Oches4me:

THIS SAID APOSTLE SULEIMAN WASN'T THE ONE THAT BROUGHT CHRISTIANITY TO THE WORLD, SO WHY COMPARE HIM TO YOUR ALMIGHTY PROPHET MOHAMMED?

ABI THEM DON DAY D SAME LEVEL?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by DirewolfofStark(m): 6:59pm On May 01, 2017
Asorite:

O boy u better shut d Bleep nd check d dictionary u called bible.
is dere any specific Christian way of worship God in d bible

See as the thing pain am!

Allah is a nonentity compared to the God of the Bible. Allah wey no get sense.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 01, 2017
Asorite:

YOU MISUNDERSTAND THE WHOLE CONCEPT ABOUT THIS VERSE AND BESIDES IT WAS IN THE OLD TESTAMENT. THE NEW TESTAMENT TELLS US MORE ABOUT HOW JESUS CHRIST WAS MADE A COMPLETE REDEMPTION FOR OUR SINS

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by LionDeLeo: 7:00pm On May 01, 2017
Agrozone:
This is to albagdaadi and all Islam haters 'Our existence is not for joke and we all also await another life after death ,my response to all your sayings is the Quranic verse: Say,He is ArRahman ,we believe in Allah and rely on Him, you shall know who is on the wrong path.

As for that particular one you just mentioned, I doubt if he has anything else to do with his life apart from humping up and down desperately in search of comments by anti-Islams. That is what his gospel taught him, we are very much aware of the existence of their types. Their existence had been predicted.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Asorite(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2017
Papist:

I'm sure the moslems commiting murder and mayhem in all those middle eastern sharia hellholes are not being inspired by the Bible verse you just quoted there.
Are u still doubting dat dere is contradiction in d book

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by LionDeLeo: 7:03pm On May 01, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

See as the thing vex am. Allah is a nonentity compared to the God of the Bible. Allah wey no get sense.

Asorite, pls don't respond to this one.

As you can see, what he requires from u is sympathy.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by wiegraf: 7:03pm On May 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
A rug rider crawls into a cave in the 7th Century CE, the Angel Gabriel appears out of nowhere and whispers words of profound wisdom to the rider. Gabriel's whisperings are then somehow documented by the rider for all Eternity as the Words of God for the future benefit of Mankind. Fast forward to the 20th century CE. Erwin Schrodinger picks up his pencil and proceeds to write out the Wave Equation of the Universe which replaces the role of Newton's laws and conservation of energy in classical mechanics. It is an equation in terms of a wave function which predicts analytically and precisely the probability of events to within an accuracy of 10-decimal places. Why does anyone in the 21st century CE, astonishingly, still give any credence to the writings of a delusional 7th century ignorant goat herder who claimed an angel spoke to him in a cave? Apparently there are still approximately 1.5-billion or more Neanderthals out there who still "believe". Beats me!!!

Get your facts right. He was a camel salesman!

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:
you think thats vulgar ? i can see that makes you feel very good after damaging a poor donkey .....bokoharamist

Loool! leave me alone dweeb! grin i'm not in the mood for laughing.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 01, 2017
wiegraf:

Get your facts right. He was a camel salesman!

OMG And the supreme faggit reappears! All hail mighty wiegraf. The greatest jobby jouster on nairaland.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by DirewolfofStark(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Asorite, pls don't respond to this one.

As you can see, what he requires from u is sympathy.

The point is that I can insult Allah freely and there ain't a damn thing Allah can do about it. He's just so impotent and weak. Allah is like a football that I can kick around. grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by LionDeLeo: 7:10pm On May 01, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

The point is that I can insult Allah freely and there ain't a damn thing Allah can do about it. He's just so impotent and weak. Allah is like a football that I can kick around. grin

Well done, I'm not disputing what you can say.

Just continue saying it until thy kindom come.

Kpele.

Asorite, have you seen what I'm talking about?
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by oodua1stson: 7:14pm On May 01, 2017
Leaving islam is punishable by death in Saudi Arabia.

isis, boko haram will kill you for not being muslim and then this cvnts will tell you islam is not promoting terrorists

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 01, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

Though I'm a christain but your ways of attacking the Muslims is not right and just too harsh....

kindly state your points without insults
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 01, 2017
Asorite:

Are u still doubting dat dere is contradiction in d book
Do you think I care about contradictions in the Bible. If muslims were not running around killing people for not following mohammad i wouldn't bat an eyelid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians / EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.