Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (43095 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by ifenes(m): 9:59am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
When you are in Rome, behave like the romans..

No you speak out and be yourself. That is how to change barbaric societies

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by soberdrunk(m): 9:59am On May 01, 2017
grin
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 9:59am On May 01, 2017
annunaki2:

They won't come cause they know Islam better than the Saudis who invented the religion. Bunch of delusional nairaland muslims.

The same way you think you know Christianity better than the white men who invented the religion and have abandoned it due to it falsehoods. .... bunch of insane nairaland Christians.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by zainabxel(f): 10:00am On May 01, 2017
Religions have outlived their relevance

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by ifenes(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2017
omobacyprus:
Don't mind those atheists.. If they born them well they should go to Saudi and start talking rubbish

Trust me I will speak out!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Handsomebeing(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2017
Wicked people with their stupid religion

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by xynerise: 10:00am On May 01, 2017
I dare you, Seun grin
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Timiblanko(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2017
But muslims can insult christian anyhow right. God will judge

7 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by seunny4lif(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2017
Religion of peace at work
S.Arabic again grin grin
Yet they want democracy in Syria and no democracy in their own country grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2017
JackBizzle:

Correction- communist china

Also, I was on a thread where China banned some muslim worship.

China is ab atheistic state and practices state atheism... you know you are lying so continue. I was also in a thread about an atheist that was mistreated by his parents....

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by bodoro91: 10:01am On May 01, 2017
Nor be only religion of peace...

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Abbeyme: 10:01am On May 01, 2017
Peace
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by joe4real12: 10:02am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
When you are in a barbaric society, behave like you're barbaric?
What happens to exiling, or at worst, imprisonment?
Religion of "peace" indeed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by dragonking2: 10:02am On May 01, 2017
Good.. Sebi atheist only know how to attack Christians that are friendly and hospitable.. Infact, they should deal with all the atheists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by vantage001: 10:03am On May 01, 2017
And then you see these muslim arabs go to america and try to educate the american people on human rights when the people have decided they don't want islam.
Wicked arabians.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by jonbellion(m): 10:03am On May 01, 2017
annunaki2:

They won't come cause they know Islam better than the Saudis who invented the religion. Bunch of delusional nairaland muslims.
how you don't see the same thing in your religion is astounding

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by hahn(m): 10:03am On May 01, 2017
omobacyprus:
Don't mind those atheists.. If they born them well they should go to Saudi and start talking rubbish

Even you cannot go to Saudi Arabia and preach Christianity openly. The day you try it is the day you will know why atheists call your god incompetent

Besides, there is no benefit for an atheist in the afterlife

If I find myself in Saudi Arabia, I will become Muslim and marry plenty wives and chop inside their oil money. I dey mad? cheesy grin

11 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by dingbang(m): 10:03am On May 01, 2017
ifenes:

No you speak out and be yourself. That is how to change barbaric societies
and die like chicken ba.. Clap for urself..
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by melejo(m): 10:03am On May 01, 2017
eyeview:
The atheist think it's Jesus that they insult up and down and walk Scot free.

This is why most atheists prefer to insult Christ, the church and Christians but cowardly avoid Islam.

To every atheist reading this, that you are able to come on social media to insult and desecrate Christ without this kind of instant justice shows you are already enjoying Christ's grace purchased by His blood on the cross. So enjoy.
You are just dignifying them by calling them avowed atheist. Avowed what? Those guys are hungry guys who can swing any day. They are better described as agnostics. You know agnosticism and ignoramus are same idea

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by JackBizzle: 10:04am On May 01, 2017
vedaxcool:

China is ab atheistic state and practices state atheism... are lying so continue. I was also in a thread about an atheist that was mistreated by his parents....

China is a communist state.

Anyhow, I support freedom of religion and also, no punishment for blasphemy.

I challenged China's decision to ban muslims from worshipping/fasting etc.

You, on the other hand, want atheists to be punished for blasphemy and you also support there being a separate islam section- or am I wrong?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 10:04am On May 01, 2017
[s]
CyrusTheGreat:

China is mainly repressing Uyghur people in the Northwest and using islam as an excuse. They do the same with Tibet. It is just another step towards removing the rights of Uyghur people. (Keep in mind that Muslims did the exact same thing to the Buddhist Uyghur people just a few hundred years ago though - even vandalising scratching out the faces of thousand year old Buddhist murals and wall paintings).

This does not change the fact that islam is a barbarous and backwards religion.

And at the end of the day, what's worse? Some names getting banned, or innocent people getting executed?
[/s]

All this to justify hatred for muslims

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by joe4real12: 10:05am On May 01, 2017
dragonking2:
Good.. Sebi atheist only know how to attack Christians that are friendly and hospitable.. Infact, they should deal with all the atheists.
Don't support barbaric act, even if it's toward your enemy.
#saynotobarbarism

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Dyno42: 10:05am On May 01, 2017
omobacyprus:

y r u going so far dey shld go to Kano state here..

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Gegz(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:

Bros, wallahi you just spoke my mind finish
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 10:06am On May 01, 2017
[s]
JackBizzle:

China is a communist state.

Anyhow, I support freedom of religion and also, no punishment for blasphemy.

I challenged China's decision to ban muslims from worshipping/fasting etc.

You, on the other hand, want atheists to be punished for blasphemy and you also support there being a separate islam section- or am I wrong?
[/s]

I also challenged Saudi Jurisprudence.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Sexina851(f): 10:06am On May 01, 2017
omobacyprus:

They can't even speak here in Nigeria and u are talking about Saudi. All their boldness here is behind social media nothing more

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by omobabaonibaba(m): 10:06am On May 01, 2017
omobacyprus:

you're talking of Saudi Arabia. northern Nigeria sef dem go hear em. religion of peace pipo will tear them in pieces

the Nigerians Muslim going there for hajj are just wasting their time. if they need to stone Satan as they called it, they should goto Maiduguri to throw their stone

8 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by CyrusTheGreat: 10:06am On May 01, 2017
vedaxcool:

The same way you think you know Christianity better than the white men who invented the religion and have abandoned it due to it falsehoods. .... bunch of insane nairaland Christians.

Wrong. Christianity was invented by Semites (Hebrews) and Islam was also invented by Semites (Arabs). Armenia was the first Christian religious country. It is above Iran and Iraq, smack bang in the middle-east. The Romans, Greeks, Celts and Franks did not invent Christianity, they merely spread it. A lot of majority muslim countries were once majority Christian, Zoroastrian, Buddhist etc. countries which were invaded by Islamic empires and placed under Jizya to convert the population (Christianity did this as well to be fair).

So far all of your arguments involve parallels, but I have yet to see you address the actual problems of your religion and it's practitioners!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by DrogoG(m): 10:07am On May 01, 2017
The barbaric north do the same! Religion is a cancer in any society!

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:07am On May 01, 2017
If you let this one escape, a president of insanity will be established.

Better to silence him so others do not follow his route grin
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by malton: 10:08am On May 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The northern Nigeria muslims are just dragging us into rubbish.

Islam is backward

Very backward.

A religion that's associated with almost every form of barbarism on earth isn't one a sane person would want to practice.

14 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by ObongawanAKS(f): 10:08am On May 01, 2017
eyeview:
The atheist think it's Jesus that they insult up and down and walk Scot free.

This is why most atheists prefer to insult Christ, the church and Christians but cowardly avoid Islam.

To every atheist reading this, that you are able to come on social media to insult and desecrate Christ without this kind of instant justice shows you are already enjoying Christ's grace purchased by His blood on the cross. So enjoy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Father Uche Ukor Slumps, Dies During Football Game In Delta State / Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him / Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.