Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (42975 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by wristbangle: 10:09am On May 01, 2017
Uncle seun, your colleague don enter one chance for Saudi oo grin

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Rilwayne001: 10:10am On May 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
So you have to study Islam before you criticise the killing of an innocent man for leaving Islam?

Anyway, to study Islam, make sure you visit www.jihadwatch.org
www.shoebat.com
www.answeringmuslims.com

everyday.

So now if I want to study Christianity, I am go to a Muslim cleric or a former Christian?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by dragonking2: 10:11am On May 01, 2017
joe4real12:

Don't support barbaric act, even if it's toward your enemy.
#saynotobarbarism
Yeah, I know but some atheists need their brains formatted. Let one pastor issue hit FP, you will see how they will flock there to finish the pastor.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 10:12am On May 01, 2017
[s]
CyrusTheGreat:

Wrong. Christianity was invented by Semites (Hebrews) and Islam was also invented by Semites (Arabs). Armenia was the first Christian religious country. It is above Iran and Iraq, smack bang in the middle-east. The Romans, Greeks, Celts and Franks did not invent Christianity, they merely spread it. A lot of majority muslim countries were once majority Christian, Zoroastrian, Buddhist etc. countries which were invaded by Islamic empires and placed under Jizya to convert the population (Christianity did this as well to be fair).

So far all of your arguments involve parallels, but I have yet to see you address the actual problems of your religion and it's practitioners!
[/s]

Mordern day paganism themed Christianity was made by the whiteman...the Romans. You can quibble with words all you want.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by CyrusTheGreat: 10:13am On May 01, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

All this to justify hatred for muslims

How can you claim to be a proponent of a 'religion of peace' when your patience for debate wears thin so easily?

9 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by zabuur: 10:16am On May 01, 2017
Was d law made after his blasphemy? To me, the guy is committing suicide. When u know something is against a law of the immunity, please avoid it

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by sisisioge: 10:18am On May 01, 2017
Lobatan! It is well...all hails to The Prince of Peace. Hallelujah!

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by redsun(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2017
That is a very primitive and irrational country.Even with all her oil wealth and white sepulchre developments that are orchestrated by white man,their line thought is still very much in reverse. Still very much in bondage of fundamental ignorance and destructive religious delusions

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

How can you claim to be a proponent of a 'religion of peace' when your patience for debate wears thin so easily?
[s][/s]

You don't say, religion of peace ? And in your hypocritical ways you want me to waste my time with you? Mr. Double speak saying contradictory things with his mouth... Islam is violene Islam is now peace oh please debate me .... Despite my double speak.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by idioticmynd44: 10:21am On May 01, 2017
eyeview:
The atheist think it's Jesus that they insult up and down and walk Scot free.

This is why most atheists prefer to insult Christ, the church and Christians but cowardly avoid Islam.

To every atheist reading this, that you are able to come on social media to insult and desecrate Christ without this kind of instant justice shows you are already enjoying Christ's grace purchased by His blood on the cross. So enjoy.
e.g Seun Osewa that derived pleasure to insult Christianity/Christian by allowing uncircumcised almajiri to insult Christianity/Christian via posting rubbish comment on Christianity related thread but will force you to accept one stupid condition before you post on muslim related topic & even ban you for commenting on muslim thread.

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by chiagozien(m): 10:21am On May 01, 2017
I didn't know muslims are the same, if Saudi Arabia can do like this why will i blame niger area muslims if they kill for their gods.why boko haram no go bomb churches.why they no go kill shitt muslim which they see as fake muslims,now i believ they are religion of piece.

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 10:21am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
When you are in Rome, behave like the romans..
so if boko haram takes over the govt and says everybody must dance through fire every saturday as part of their religious belief or be killed you wouldnt say its injustice to those with opposing beliefs...and they boldly say no compulsion in religion

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Jabioro: 10:21am On May 01, 2017
The religion that refuse your personal opinion, refuse your leaving as you're no longer comfortable with her, the religion that forbid your freedom of expression... I

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Odingo1: 10:22am On May 01, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Mordern day paganism themed Christianity was made by the whiteman...the Romans. You can quibble with words all you want.
YOU sound very dumb,Islam was a product of manipulation of Christian Bible by the Roman priest,who brain washed prophet mohammed and gave him adulterated version of Bible and name it Koran.Read your history man.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Basic123: 10:22am On May 01, 2017
CatfishBilly:

What is there to criticize? I don't know enough about Islam to be able to criticize it objectively.
All those media stories will just put a bias in someone's mind.
I need to study it on my own, come to my own conclusions before I would be able to criticize it objectively.
you are too intelligent and objective than an average nairalander.I admire you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by joe4real12: 10:23am On May 01, 2017
dragonking2:
Yeah, I know but some atheists need their brains formatted. Let one pastor issue hit FP, you will see how they will flock there to finish the pastor.
It only shows the beauty of christianity - a way of life based on love, even towards our enemies - Matthew 5:44-48.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Yusufmanusman(m): 10:24am On May 01, 2017
The most dangerous human being on earth is kafir, when he speak he abuse and when he talk claims is true. Jesus say to rich men! When you want to follow me keep the law and the commandment. Quran is the last testament Allah send to mankind. Christians bible say! He who keep the law and commandment keep is soul but he who careless with life die. God Almighty send Muhammad SAW. Keep the law success is yours. Avoid make unprovok statement. Kafir is a sickness.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by LionDeLeo: 10:26am On May 01, 2017
zabuur:
Was d law made after his blasphemy? To me, the guy is committing suicide. When u know something is against a law of the immunity, please avoid it

Perfect.

And he is aware of the extant law in that regard.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Viking007(m): 10:26am On May 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
So you have to study Islam before you criticise the killing of an innocent man for leaving Islam?

www.shoebat.com
www.answeringmuslims.com

everyday.
How come nobody replied or countered this intelligent post?

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 10:27am On May 01, 2017
Odingo1:

YOU sound very dumb,Islam was a product of manipulation of Christian Bible by the Roman priest,who brain washed prophet mohammed and gave him adulterated version of Bible and name it Koran.Read your history man.

Pagan get at my back

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by VERDA: 10:27am On May 01, 2017
CatfishBilly:

There are Muslim atheists too. Most of them left the Arab world for fear of their lives, that doesn't mean they don't criticize Islam, they are very vocal on social media.
Most atheists criticize Christianity because they were Christians in the past, you can't criticize a religion you didn't grow up in and you don't know inside out.
Muslim atheists criticize Islam majorly because they grew up in that.
Y'all should stop being myopic.

You have a point but I do not think atheists criticisms are directed at a particular religion Christian or Islam but to religions as a whole because all religions to them are built on rules, dogmas, rituals which adherents must follow as a path to God which atheist find restrictive and sometimes false. That being said I do not think an atheist criticises a religion because he was once a member of a particular one, they do because ,they are generally against religion.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Asidiq23(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2017
Brymo:
An Indian adage says, you don't cut a person's nose and give them a rose to smell. How can I, in the right state of mind, pay allegiance to a religion, that will decapitate my head at the slightest criticism of its tenets.
A snippet of Ravi's book in the light of jhad
....We are in a similar quandary when we ask the question, “Is this terrorist act Islam at work, or the abuse of it?” If we were to ask the perpetrators of the act, they would say they were about Allahs business.
Craze dey worry you sir
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by pressplay411(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2017
eyeview:
The atheist think it's Jesus that they insult up and down and walk Scot free.

This is why most atheists prefer to insult Christ, the church and Christians but cowardly avoid Islam.

To every atheist reading this, that you are able to come on social media to insult and desecrate Christ without this kind of instant justice shows you are already enjoying Christ's grace purchased by His blood on the cross. So enjoy.

Is it not obvious that religion is a charade?
When Christians destroyed the gods, it was blasphemy to their core believers too but alas, because it was done by Christians it was right.
When Muslims behead an atheist for renouncing their God, it's also right.
But when Muslims kill Christians in the name of their own "superior Allah", it's evil?

Why can't we leave each to his own faith?
Why must you be the one to defend your Almighty God or gods?

Absent the religious killings and jihads, religion would have been the best thing to happen to the world, but we know this is not the case.
Now he's guilty of the same crime as Jesus and Mohammed- blasphemy against an established religious system.
I hope he gets justice.

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by LionDeLeo: 10:32am On May 01, 2017
Viking007:
How come nobody replied or countered this intelligent post?

What makes it intelligent?

So, to study Islam, rather than going to Islamic clerics, I should be searching for Christians and atheists to teach me?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by emniceeey0649: 10:33am On May 01, 2017
Fastest, easiest and Best way to commit suicide, travel to any Muslim country and insult Mohammed..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Vicolan: 10:33am On May 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The prophet Mohammad beheaded over 700 Jews in one night. That same day, he slept with a woman after beheading her husband and father.

Imagine the horror she faced.

Mohammed is wicked

7 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Asidiq23(m): 10:34am On May 01, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

www.shoebat.com
www.answeringmuslims.com

everyday.
Yeah, so you expect he behaves gullible like you not to study the shariah of Islam before he starts to criticise it's doctrine..
Something is really wrong with you bro. .
Meanwhile, those sites his fool posted up there are sites created by enemies of Allah and islam(may ruin them if they don't retract) spreading false stories and info about Islam to mostly corrupt the heart of unsuspecting muslims or potential Muslim revert.. So if you want to know about Islam, go to the Quran and the authentic book of haadith which would be explained to you a by a notable and practicing scholar of the religion and one very important fact is that, God would guide aright one who is looking for the truth only if the person is sincere about his intentions to get the truth .

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by tintingz(m): 10:35am On May 01, 2017
JackBizzle:
We never see tintingz, stalwert, vedaxcool, demmzy15 and empiree on threads like this one....
I'm totally against this killing apostates, I've also been tagged apostate with fatwa here on Nairaland, so please stop mentioning my moniker to this Muslim countries that are barbaric in practice, I'm not part of them.

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by LionDeLeo: 10:36am On May 01, 2017
emniceeey0649:
Fastest, easiest and Best way to commit suicide, travel to any Muslim country and insult Mohammed..

Gbam.

Or if you don't have visa, go to Kano and do same.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Asidiq23(m): 10:37am On May 01, 2017
Vicolan:

Mohammed is wicked
Just hear yourself
You are just making fool of yourself
The same Muhammad that even non Muslims American scientists, elite, erudite claims to be the number 1 most powerful man on earth...
Bro.. You are supposed to be a student of knowledge, (well maybe you are not even educated)
Make your findings and stop saying gibberish here all in the name of likes and attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by omohayek: 10:38am On May 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
A rug rider crawls into a cave in the 7th Century CE, the Angel Gabriel appears out of nowhere and whispers words of profound wisdom to the rider. Gabriel's whisperings are then somehow documented by the rider for all Eternity as the Words of God for the future benefit of Mankind. Fast forward to the 20th century CE. Erwin Schrodinger picks up his pencil and proceeds to write out the Wave Equation of the Universe which replaces the role of Newton's laws and conservation of energy in classical mechanics. It is an equation in terms of a wave function which predicts analytically and precisely the probability of events to within an accuracy of 10-decimal places. Why does anyone in the 21st century CE, astonishingly, still give any credence to the writings of a delusional 7th century ignorant goat herder who claimed an angel spoke to him in a cave? Apparently there are still approximately 1.5-billion or more Neanderthals out there who still "believe". Beats me!!!
Well said. I don't understand how people can be surrounded by all the modern miracles of scientific discovery, miracles that would have been unfathomable to the "prophets" of their holy books, and yet in the face of all this - and using the very tools of the science and reason they ignore - they cling tenaciously to superstitions handed down the centuries from "wise" men who didn't even know the Americas existed, despite their supposed access to holy wisdom ...

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route / Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed / Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.