Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad (43079 Views)

Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Lordave: 2:55pm On May 01, 2017
JackBizzle:
We never see tintingz, stalwert, vedaxcool, demmzy15 and empiree on threads like this one....
Maclatunji.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Amberon: 2:57pm On May 01, 2017
You are a mistake. A collosal waste of space. Whatever you wish on others will come back to you in full dose.
Danmaiduguri:

Why insult other peoples faith? He could have keep quiet after denouncing islam but he choose to insulted it because he thinks the hypocrite human rights will help him after doing so. hmm!! sorry for you mr atheist Bad Market.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Amberon: 3:02pm On May 01, 2017
Potential murderer and suicide bomber better shut your mouth.

Now go read that verse. Simon peter drew a sword and cut off one of the ears of the men that had come to arrest Jesus. What did Jesus then do? Jesus fixed the ear of the man right back and rebuked peter for doing such. Do you now see how loving my Jesus is?

Danmaiduguri:

Same reason why Simon Peter drew a sword and fought for Jesus when he was about to be arrested.

I know u have no idea of what am talking about Bcoz u dont know whats in your Bible you just follow what your pastors say.
Its in the BIBLE.
Go and open your Bible(That is if u have one) Open Gospel of John ch18: verse 10

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Amberon: 3:05pm On May 01, 2017
You people are truly daft. So since you've signed up for nairaland. Make sure you never deactivate your account. The day you do, you will be haunted and killed.
GAZZUZZ:

same reason 200 students from covenant university were suspended (including final year students) If you sign up for something, stick to it, don't change mouth. Now that it has happened live with the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Amberon: 3:06pm On May 01, 2017
May you face a worse death than this man.
Hafeezson:
Not enough if there is another punishment hash than this one he deserve it. any way this is ok
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:

To Mohammed, a woman was a walking vagina, which tells us more about his own mind than about women.

It is also clear that, to Mohammed, women were for one main use, copulation. This is why he required women to be completely covered from head to toe-- otherwise he had no control over his lusts. It is only reasonable that a walking vagina should be totally covered, right? This is what Al Koran, Sura 4:34 is talking about when it demands women obey their husbands and "guard what Allah has guarded" when their husbands are away. Nowhere, in Islam, in Al Koran or Al Hadith, is a Muslim man told to guard his private parts for his wife's sake! Read that again please. He can use his private parts anywhere he wants, even in sodomy with boys, without much rebuke from Allah.

bloody fhool
The prophet married the number of women as prescribed to him by Allah,some were married to strengthen diplomatic ties with other countries,some were married as widows who had no relations to cater for them.it was only Aishat who was married as a virgin.Muslims all over the world can not do what the prophet has done cus it wasn't prescribed for us.prophet David and Solomon married so many wives,are they also sinful in ur site and are not as pure as ur prophet jesus?
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 01, 2017
proudafrogal:

of course fake prophet Mohammed plagarised his evil religion from ridiculous Christianity and Judaism. blasphemy laws were invented to prevent reasonable criticisms of unreasonable belief systems what else is new? mtseew
Then it means jesus was fake too
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by gloryman91: 3:13pm On May 01, 2017
Proper findings should be done before your criticism, don't non Muslims live in Saudi Arabia? Where they killed,?
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 01, 2017
dragonking2:
Okay,so you know you don't follow imams but you generalized all Christians in your post as obedient to their pastor even when he tells them to eat grass. Islam and hypocrisy are 5&6.
But u never speak out about any of ur own when they do wrong but grab ur phone and type rubbish when u hear the word Islam.who is d hypocrite here
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 01, 2017
Gbemishile1:

Then it means jesus was fake too

probably that's why Mohammed made him a prophet in Islam because he is fake and fake Mohammed likes fake things.

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2017
Amberon:
You people are truly daft. So since you've signed up for nairaland. Make sure you never deactivate your account. The day you do, you will be haunted and killed.

1. You don't have to insult to make a point. So I will use the report button.(a rule book to guide)

2. If the terms and conditions for joining nairaland necessitated that I would be killed if I left, leaving would be a choice by me to live or die. If I chose to die who am I to blame seun?

Hosea 4:6

Proverbs 4:7

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:

To Mohammed, a woman was a walking vagina, which tells us more about his own mind than about women.

It is also clear that, to Mohammed, women were for one main use, copulation. This is why he required women to be completely covered from head to toe-- otherwise he had no control over his lusts. It is only reasonable that a walking vagina should be totally covered, right? This is what Al Koran, Sura 4:34 is talking about when it demands women obey their husbands and "guard what Allah has guarded" when their husbands are away. Nowhere, in Islam, in Al Koran or Al Hadith, is a Muslim man told to guard his private parts for his wife's sake! Read that again please. He can use his private parts anywhere he wants, even in sodomy with boys, without much rebuke from Allah.

bloody fhool
And who practice the sodomy? Christians or Muslims.the internet never lies
Check it

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by dragonking2: 3:21pm On May 01, 2017
Gbemishile1:

But u never speak out about any of ur own when they do wrong but grab ur phone and type rubbish when u hear the word Islam.who is d hypocrite here
Go to the thread where christianS blasted the pastor for telling his followers to eat grass. Can you provide a NL thread where you guys collectively openly condemned any wrong doings by erring imams? We already know the answer. So who is the hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 01, 2017
proudafrogal:

probably that's why Mohammed made him a prophet in Islam because he is fake and fake Mohammed likes fake things.
Yep.and that's why millions of people are converting each day to Islam.
Thanks.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 01, 2017
Gbemishile1:
Yep.and that's why millions of people are converting each day to Islam. Thanks.
yes a lot of people are actually stupid in this world.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Empiree: 3:30pm On May 01, 2017
JackBizzle:
We never see tintingz, stalwert, vedaxcool, demmzy15 and emp.iree on threads like this one....
I agree with Amanda. Fvck atheist grin

If insulting prophet was okay, I wonder why western world criminalizes holocaust denials. When Ahmadinajed said holocaust was a myth, there was outcries and they wanted to assassinate him. So Amanda said it all

http://naijagists.com/atheist-sentenced-death-saudi-arabia-insulting-prophet-muhammad/#comment-611698

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=Gbemishile1 post=56103980] And who practice the sodomy? Christians or Muslims.the internet never lies Check it[/quote
bobrisky is a Muslim yerima is a Muslim the guy that raped a 6months old baby in kano is a Muslim duh

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 01, 2017
dragonking2:
Go to the thread where christianS blasted the pastor for telling his followers to eat grass. Can you provide a NL thread where you guys collectively openly condemned any wrong doings by erring imams? We already know the answer. So who is the hypocrite?
There is a christian thread and a Muslim thread.we Muslims don't come to ur thread to desecrate ur own religion.christians go as far as proclaiming the shahada(believe in the prophet Muhammed) just to enter into the Muslim thread just to abuse the person they attested to.isn't that hypocrisy?
If a Muslim man comes to me and tells me-you have to carry bombs to enter heaven,I will tell the person to produce a verse from the Quran that says that.
If saudi Arabia or any notable Muslim country says we muslims have to practice or do something we havnt heard or feel isn't in the Quran,we will tell them to give us proof from the Quran.
We don't follow here say.give us a proof in the Quran and we shall obey
And I havnt seen it anywhere in the Quran that says I must kill someone to enter heaven,even my own life is forbidden for me to take
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 01, 2017
[quote author=proudafrogal post=56104344][/quote]
Have u asked them the religion they practice? Last time I checked there are christian Hausa's in the north.boy go and sit down and shack a bottle 9f origin.u go dey alte
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 01, 2017
Jiang:
grin

Oh boy peeps hate us for dis world woh, look at all the insults oozing out of nairalanders.

The behadee sef, he became an atheist, instead of him to enjoy the little time he has in dis temporary world. He decided to cause trouble by degrading & insult islam. All in the biggest, most influential Islamic country in the world. Ofcourse his head will get chopped off.

You are free to leave BUT NEVER DEGRADE OR INSULT( the law is clear, such things are punishable by death)
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 01, 2017
proudafrogal:

yes a lot of people are actually stupid in this world.
And the few wise ones are very sad about it.how ironic
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 01, 2017
Gbemishile1:

Have u asked them the religion they practice? Last time I checked there are christian Hausa's in the north.boy go and sit down and shack a bottle 9f origin.u go dey alte

gay idris okuneye is a Muslim.
when did pedophile senator yerima become a Christian ode.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Immorttal: 3:46pm On May 01, 2017
eyeview:
The atheist think it's Jesus that they insult up and down and walk Scot free.

This is why most atheists prefer to insult Christ, the church and Christians but cowardly avoid Islam.

To every atheist reading this, that you are able to come on social media to insult and desecrate Christ without this kind of instant justice shows you are already enjoying Christ's grace purchased by His blood on the cross. So enjoy.
werey!!!
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by olayinka63: 3:47pm On May 01, 2017
Live by the rule of community you found yourself.. All of you saying Islam is barbarous and backward, you are extremely ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by nellyelitz(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2017
Bleep muhammmmmeddd, i said f4ck muhammmmmeddd anf this sh¡t censored it to bleep, craze dey worry u?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 01, 2017
Gbemishile1:
And the few wise ones are very sad about it.how ironic
yes we hate isamism because they try to force their stupidity on the wise ones.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 01, 2017
felixomor:

Oh, so now you know that atheists can quote out of context just to cause trouble ba? cheesy

But when adepeter26 does it, you laugh along with him like a buffoon.

Now u know ....
Rubbish
Are you sick in the brain?....

When have I quoted outta context??

Share a link to post(s) of mine outta context.....

Em waiting Felix.... This is the second - third time you're laying such a false claim against me......

BTW,,,, I need you to share links where I ve quoted outta context
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 01, 2017
nellyelitz:
Bleep muhammmmmeddd, i said f4ck muhammmmmeddd anf this sh¡t censored it to bleep, craze dey worry u?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by nellyelitz(m): 3:53pm On May 01, 2017
Amberon:
Potential murderer and suicide bomber better shut your mouth.

Now go read that verse. Simon peter drew a sword and cut off one of the ears of the men that had come to arrest Jesus. What did Jesus then do? Jesus fixed the ear of the man right back and rebuked peter for doing such. Do you now see how loving my Jesus is?

his forehead is too dark to see that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Angelsss(f): 3:55pm On May 01, 2017
CatfishBilly:

There are Muslim atheists too. Most of them left the Arab world for fear of their lives, that doesn't mean they don't criticize Islam, they are very vocal on social media.
Most atheists criticize Christianity because they were Christians in the past, you can't criticize a religion you didn't grow up in and you don't know inside out.
Muslim atheists criticize Islam majorly because they grew up in that.
Y'all should stop being myopic.
Lie, atheists mostly criticize Christianity because we don't kill.
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Amberon: 3:57pm On May 01, 2017
Muslims mock Christianity a lot. And no one is deserving of death wether they mock others or not. You people have to learn to value human life.
Saudaau83:
IS CHINA AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY,I CAN SEE IT CAME FIRST ON THE LIST OF COUNTRY WITH HIGH EXECUTION,I DONT REALLY SUPPORT IT BUT WHY DO NON-MUSLIMS FIND SOLACE AND HAPPINESS IN MOCKING ISLAM AND PROPHET MUHAMMAD WHILE MUSLIMS DON'T DO THAT TO OTHERS,
Re: Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 01, 2017
proudafrogal:
quote author=olaade714 post=56100355]

Hello, from ur post, it's evident u are ignorant of Islam, and that message is falsely ascribed to zakir naik, since u have time searching for lies and fabrications about isl, go to a trusted and sound site like www.Islamqa.Info and learn whatever u want to learn about Islam,

the contents of the link is written in Arabic. don't understand Arabic.

before saying nin-sense, pls, don't u guys see the way, we address you people, u talk of islam, Allah, prophet. Muhammad, quran with abuses and insluts and derogatory names, do we ever abuse or derogate the leading men of u ppl religion... .we revere Jesus as a prophet of God,

I have seen Muslims insult Christianity by mocking their belief in trinity.

which is even in the Bible, if u want proof, I will give you, but all Iu guys know, is raining inssult and abuse in Islam and it's personalties, and u keep calling names.. .plus, u pll need to go and learn.. ..truly ignorance is a big disease

blasphemy laws were invented to protect unreasonable beliefs from reasonable criticism.

The link has English version, u will see on top.. Click on it... And I think, it's time me and some ppl here go head on about the words in the Bible, may be if I debunk ur biblical claims, ur head would be a little cool.. ..as in, nairaland has shown the problem with Nigeria, no unity, nothing, even the so-called educated ppl are very abusive and intolerant... .from. Racial wars to religious wars.. ..seriously, .. I thought, nairaland is a place where we come together and united to find problems to our afflictions in Nigeria, but instead, rubbish, stupid posts all around, ppl with high level of intolerance, Yoruba, ibo, Hausa wars see is very serious.. ...seriously, am done with war of words on nairaland, obviously, most ppl lack mannaers in talking, and the worst, it is these same youths that we call tthe future leaders.. ..... And pls, most Christians here, with the way you guys talk with impunity and ultra abusive words, and my talking with respectable words, may be, we can say, we are following our holy books in our manner of speech and show of respect to other people.. . Mtchewwww undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.