Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help (1536 Views)

See How Dangerous It Is To Patronize Prostitutes / Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" / Somebody HELP I Think My Fiancee Is Planning Something Dangerous Against Me!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by elaigwusimona(m): 2:19pm On May 01, 2017
baby mama on point, wetin consign us with wetin no consign us. deliver dat pikin in peace b4 ur village people go join hand when u go 4 abortion period.
Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by Donpoker9(m): 3:00pm On May 01, 2017
naniawini:
Sorry I had to quote u, I no wetin dey worry Glo network the reply button refused to open....

Oya back to the gist, I think dat lady is matured enough to know wat is good for her. If she's comfortable and can cater for herself and the baby to hell with the guy. At 35 she wants to remove pregnancy when she's not sure of another man coming her way.... She should wise up ooo, marriage ain't d ultimate abi e get anywhere for bible wey dem say if u no marry u will go to hell. She should relax, if marriage comes she accepts it if it doesn't life goes on..

My love how u dey... Missed you

Swthrt I missed you too...trust me kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: She Is About To Do Something Dangerous.pls Help by omonighoblessing(f): 8:35pm On May 01, 2017
naniawini:
Sorry I had to quote u, I no wetin dey worry Glo network the reply button refused to open....

Oya back to the gist, I think dat lady is matured enough to know wat is good for her. If she's comfortable and can cater for herself and the baby to hell with the guy. At 35 she wants to remove pregnancy when she's not sure of another man coming her way.... She should wise up ooo, marriage ain't d ultimate abi e get anywhere for bible wey dem say if u no marry u will go to hell. She should relax, if marriage comes she accepts it if it doesn't life goes on..

My love how u dey... Missed you
missed you too huni. .thanks for your advice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This True About Single Girls (photos) / Can You Advise Me Why Is Life So Unfair, Pls Read / Working Class Single Mingle Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.