Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner (8386 Views)

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Most Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria. / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by Nayah(f): 9:18am On Dec 19, 2011
Hi anyone, miss everyone just want to wish you the best for CHRISTMAS first
Then, actually I'm a bit curious to know where you guys plan or wish you could be at the end of this year fo unforgettable moments

Bless you all wink
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by xynerise: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2011
This one nobody respond. undecided
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2011
some where near the equator on the beach. cool
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by MrsChima1(f): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2011
In a nice warm bed.
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by pendo89(f): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2011
xynerise:

This one nobody respond. undecided

grin grin grin why do u think so? everybody should be willing to.Somebody special told me that this is the time to spend with your beloved.
Don't we have people that love us? even if ur partner is 'wheezy' its okay it will give u company.
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2011
The North pole. It sure would be unforgettable if we make it back alive.
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2011
I Plan to be in my village but would have prefered his village wink
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2011
Nayah:

Then, actually I'm a bit curious to know where you guys plan or wish you could be at the end of this year fo unforgettable moments

Bless you all wink

Oia, Santorini Greece) / Madrid with my beautiful GF.
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by MrCork17: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2011
McDonalds! angry
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by Cuddlemii: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2011
On my own bed. Some recent fantasy that has eluded the previous one of a nak-ed partner cooking for me.
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by Flashaldrin(m): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2011
the church embarassed embarassed
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by Yorisb: 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Some recent fantasy that has eluded the previous one of a Unclad partner cooking for me.
lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by freecocoa(f): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2011
Will be on the mountain,praying and fasting alone.
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by Flashaldrin(m): 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^^  :d :d :d :d
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by Cuddlemii: 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2011
oh i didn't know the ques was for new years eve. I thot it was just a normal question. I want to be in a God-like mode & place till I cross over to 2012 alive cos I want to make heaven in case d world comes to an end.
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by Ninapha(f): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2011
we are planning visiting Lagos, does anyone know if whispering palms resort at badagry area still nature filled?
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by 195(f): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2011
How about ajengunle or icelands off the north artic of canada

Thats where im spending mine with my wud be wife where eva she is undecided
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2011
freecocoa:

Will be on the mountain,praying and fasting alone.

we are two
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by bekay911(f): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2011
Wud be alone playing video games or watching movies.
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by kufreabasi(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2011
Flashaldrin:

the church embarassed embarassed

Good enough.
''It is better for me to be a door keeper in house of God than to be overseer in the council of the wicked''.

THE CHURCH IS THE BEST
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by Sholaf(f): 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2011
Nayah:

Bless you all wink

Hi Nayah, am staying home for the end of year, we have an annual spectacular fire work display in the village on new years eve.
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by elrony(m): 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2011
xmas ; at home drinkin and smokin weed grin grin den game nd food galore!!
new year's eve/new year; in church, repentance and thanksgivin tinz cheesy
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by kelz88(f): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2011
In his arms. Sadly, that's not possible.
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by Andrew3(m): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2011
MAIDUGURI grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by elrony(m): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2011
kelz88:

In his arms. Sadly, that's not possible.

dont be sad, anywaiz itz xmas u can find solace in ma arms too, maybe wid u i wont weed!!!! wink wink
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by BigMeat2: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2011
on the sofa watching african magic
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by elrony(m): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2011
::Andrew:::

MAIDUGURI grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hehe partying wit ur boko-haram colleagues grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by angelz(f): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2011
l'l be visiting the gold coast with my kids.
since my husband wil be busy
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by Dirac(m): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2011
Eiffel tower Paris
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by Yorisb: 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2011
elrony:

dont be sad, anywaiz itz xmas u can find solace in ma arms too, maybe wid u i wont weed!!!! wink wink

*Coughs*
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by elrony(m): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2011
Yorisb:

*Coughs*

hehe go take ur pills b4 it gets chronic!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Place To Be With Your Partner by markdon4x: 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2011
hm, this question is hard. But i think it's on d bed, u can imagine d paradise lol cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: See What Osita Iheme Is Eating. It Is Good For Work In The Other Room / Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party / Imagine Me And You On The Bed” – Twitter Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.