Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Portion Of Sperm Reportedly Sold For N400K In Abuja... Read Shocking Confession - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Portion Of Sperm Reportedly Sold For N400K In Abuja... Read Shocking Confession (720 Views)

Function Of Sperm In Women. / Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm / Houseboy Uses Love Portion To Try Charm His Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portion Of Sperm Reportedly Sold For N400K In Abuja... Read Shocking Confession by Takeit2017(m): 1:32pm On May 01, 2017
Portion of Sperm Reportedly Sold for N400K in Abuja... Read Shocking Confession of Trader

Randy men recklessly sleeping with random ladies have been urged to dispose their condoms carefully and discreetly after use due to the menace of an association of ritualists in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt.

A woman who has turned a new leaf according to her story, has recounted how she easily made a whooping sum of N2 million as a sperm vendor contracted to some fetish bodies in Abuja.

According to her story written to a relationship adviser, Joro Olumofin - a portion of sperm at that period of time costs N400,000 and she was credited by members of the secret cult she was responsible to before she diabolically fell ill.

Read her shocking story below:

Read more @ Source: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/portion-of-sperm-reportedly-sold-for.html

CC: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Portion Of Sperm Reportedly Sold For N400K In Abuja... Read Shocking Confession by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 01, 2017
shocked

SmellingAnus, cumman down here..I remember u told me some story similar to this...
Re: Portion Of Sperm Reportedly Sold For N400K In Abuja... Read Shocking Confession by dingbang(m): 1:37pm On May 01, 2017
Even ashawo know say I no dey patronize ashawp house...
Re: Portion Of Sperm Reportedly Sold For N400K In Abuja... Read Shocking Confession by absoluteSuccess: 1:40pm On May 01, 2017
Guys that goes to brothel.

Oro re o.
Re: Portion Of Sperm Reportedly Sold For N400K In Abuja... Read Shocking Confession by 9jayes: 1:45pm On May 01, 2017
Please I wan drop sperm

1 Like

Re: Portion Of Sperm Reportedly Sold For N400K In Abuja... Read Shocking Confession by elaigwusimona(m): 1:48pm On May 01, 2017
I pity men wey de troway condom wey dem use as if na bread label, me i de flush my own inside toilet or bury am.
Thank God say i still de alive, na lyk so i nearly lost my preek when i been de dance with 1 girl early 2012 4 my area, she just de rub her ynash round my preek until de tin come strong pass rod.
As de girl no fit bear de way i just de hit am my preek 4 her ynash, b4 i know wetin de happen, she just bend down hit me her strong ynash 4 my testis, 'o my God' de testis just jump enter insyd my belle, i nearly vomit am.
But as a sharp guy wey no want shame to catch me, i just dance micheal jackson dance comot from there. since then, i no de play with my prick again oo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portion Of Sperm Reportedly Sold For N400K In Abuja... Read Shocking Confession by DaAwesome1(m): 1:51pm On May 01, 2017
were person fit sell own.400k ..
Re: Portion Of Sperm Reportedly Sold For N400K In Abuja... Read Shocking Confession by ikp120(m): 2:01pm On May 01, 2017
elaigwusimona:
I pity men wey de troway condom wey dem use as if na bread label, me i de flush my own inside toilet or bury am.
Thank God say i still de alive, na lyk so i nearly lost my preek when i been de dance with 1 girl early 2012 4 my area, she just de rub her ynash round my preek until de tin come strong pass rod.
As de girl no fit bear de way i just de hit am my preek 4 her ynash, b4 i know wetin de happen, she just bend down hit me her strong ynash 4 my testis, 'o my God' de testis just jump enter insyd my belle, i nearly vomit am.
But as a sharp guy wey no want shame to catch me, i just dance micheal jackson dance comot from there. since then, i no de play with my prick again oo!
LMAO grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Portion Of Sperm Reportedly Sold For N400K In Abuja... Read Shocking Confession by famousdude: 2:07pm On May 01, 2017
stubborn men and fornicators, you are warned.
Re: Portion Of Sperm Reportedly Sold For N400K In Abuja... Read Shocking Confession by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 01, 2017
This is serious
Re: Portion Of Sperm Reportedly Sold For N400K In Abuja... Read Shocking Confession by SmellingAnus(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

SmellingAnus, cumman down here..I remember u told me some story similar to this...
exactly... yea i did and i am happy i did... these things are almost regular occurrences over here its just that you need to be at the right place at the right time to get first hand information about it ...
Re: Portion Of Sperm Reportedly Sold For N400K In Abuja... Read Shocking Confession by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 01, 2017
SmellingAnus:
exactly... yea i did and i am happy i did... these things are almost regular occurrences over here its just that you need to be at the right place at the right time to get first hand information about it ...

shocked shocked shocked

Ooh dear...mehn, this is scary cry

Tho its easy money but the conquences are even worst undecided
Re: Portion Of Sperm Reportedly Sold For N400K In Abuja... Read Shocking Confession by wtfCode: 2:31pm On May 01, 2017
400k for just a portion? shocked
Abeg, I have gallons n tanks of sperm in my system o.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Narrates Family's Reaction After Leaving Her Husband At The Altar / Men - Things Ladies Wish You Know / My Encounter With Nonye's Magnificent Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.