Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

My Encounter With Nonye's Magnificent Ass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With Nonye's Magnificent Ass (719 Views)

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) / My Encounter With Nonye's Magnificent Ass [part 3] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Nonye's Magnificent Ass by Storylife1(f): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2017
My friend mic and I were playing tennis on Saturday with two other guys from our regular group. We finished our round by 12:30 PM and mic asked me to join him for lunch with his fiancée, Tina. I agreed since I knew I would not be busy throughout the day. I followed mic to a popular drinking spot that had outdoor dining.
Tina and another woman were sitting outside on the patio when we arrived.
mic is doing his master’s degree programme in the university I studied in and we had become good friends. He was a great guy and a very lovable Yoruba boy. mic and I joined the ladies at the table and Tina introduced Nonye to us. I noticed that Nonye was wearing a wedding ring, which means she was the only married person amongst us.

I didn't think much about it since it was just lunch. As lunch went on I studied Nonye more and I found her to have attractive and alluring character. I knew that she was taken with me but I didn't expect anything to materialize that afternoon.
After lunch Tina invited all of us back to her place. I accepted since I had no plans and joined them. At Tina's place we had another drink and then Tina surprised me when she announced that she and mic were going to her bedroom and that the guest bedroom was available. I was surprised but not shocked at her announcement. I never expected to be in that situation with a woman I had just met.
Nonye just smiled at me and said, "Come on I'll show you where the guest bedroom is, unless you would rather watch TV."
"Lead the way," I replied not wanting to paa$ up an opportunity for some afternoon delights.
"Tina would want us to shower first," she told me.
Nonye and I stripped down and entered the shower. I started to soap up her breasts, aa$ and kitten but she stopped me.
"Let's save that for the bedroom. We don't want to use up the hot water," she told me.
We washed ourselves quickly and then went into the bedroom. Nonye lay on the bed and opened her legs for me. She held up her arms and welcomed me into her body.
"This is very strange for me but I just feel comfortable with you," she whispered.
Slowly, I moved into her. Nonye opened beneath me, enveloping my d!ck tightly. Her kitten was like a fist as she clenched her vaginal muscles. She squeezed me as I moved within her.
"Nonye," I groaned, "You are really tight."
She moaned in response, "Your big d!ck feels so good. Fill me up with it."
I thrust into her deeply and I felt the head of my d!ck pressing against her cervix.
"Oh Lenny," she sighed with her eyes closed.
I felt her vagina contract around my d!ck. She climaxed again with a shudder and a long moan and she urged me on, "fk me baby. I can take it, I want it."

I grabbed her hips in my hands and began to thrust in and out as I pounded her kitten. My heavy bloated testicles slapped against her aa$ as my d!ck drove into her hot kitten.
"Yes, oh yes," she gasped as her body rose to meet me.
The bed was now rocking with the force of our fierce, animalistic fking. Her legs clamped around my waist as she screamed her release. Her kitten grasped my cock, squeezing it and milking it as I fked her. I moved my hips against hers and buried my d!ck to the hilt within her. Her quaking kitten erupted into orgasm again as I rocked my d!ck slowly, grinding the head against her cervix.
I felt my orgasm building in my balls and I knew that any second I would be spewing my seed into her womb. I felt my semen travel from my scrotum through my d!ck as I came deep inside her flooding her waiting warmth with my load.
Neither one of us could speak as the pleasure was so intense. I collapsed on her and she wrapped her arms and legs even tighter around my body. Not wanting to crush her I rolled off her as my d!ck deflated and slipped from her cum filled cunt. We rested together as we talked for a while.
Tina told Nonye that I was fking a gigolo of some sort and I learned that Nonye was married but these days without $ex. Nonye reached down and stroked my d!ck as we talked and I fondled her breasts and played with her kitten. I liked her body with her sizable breasts, shapely legs and killer aa$. Before long we were turned on again.
I pulled her legs apart and let her guide my cock into her kitten. I eased my thick cock into Nonye's tight kitten and worked it slowly until I was balls deep in her kitten. I knew that with her tightness that she could probably feel every ridge and vein of my cock touch her vaginal wall.
Nonye gasped again when I hit bottom. As I fked her slowly I made sure that my d!ck never lost contact with her clit. Nonye stiffened as she orgasmed and then grunted and groaned through multiple orgasms as her body was rocked with one climax after the other. As I pounded her kitten my d!ck moved easily in her now soaked kitten.
Nonye stiffened one more time, screamed and then went limp with her final orgasm which was the most intense of the day. read more here
https://africanscope.com.ng/encounter-nonyes-magnificent-ass/

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Ramsey Noah And Omoni Oboli Hilarious Poster (pics) / Have You Ever Fallen In Love To This Extent / Please Join Me To Say Happy To My Bestie......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.