Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) (27951 Views)

Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) / Dan Yakubu: Alamajiri Who Turned Economics Graduate. Photos / Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 7:32am On May 02, 2017
Congrats.
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by Olukokosir(m): 7:33am On May 02, 2017
zuby4real10:
An average vulcanizer makes average of 3k daily wch is 9ok monthly that's morethan the salary of level 8 civil servant in Nigeria.

uhr high Sir
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by miketayo(m): 7:33am On May 02, 2017
? If every graduate in Nigeria starts creating a topic for graduating Nairaland server would crash..
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by Abee79(m): 7:33am On May 02, 2017
northvietnam:
Now she will be married to another man..

Women shouldn't be going to school at all

Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by EazyFrenzy(f): 7:35am On May 02, 2017
the best legacy: Fathers are too great, they sacrifice their all k just for our happiness... congrats to d lady dat has made her papa proud
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by Hoodfriend(m): 7:35am On May 02, 2017
People just like to show off.....She even have father, what about those that graduate as a orphan?
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by northvietnam(m): 7:36am On May 02, 2017
Abee79:
I'm in my house Come and slap..
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by Abee79(m): 7:36am On May 02, 2017
northvietnam:

I'm in my house Come and slap..

Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by northvietnam(m): 7:38am On May 02, 2017
Abee79:

I'm hissing
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by Abee79(m): 7:40am On May 02, 2017
northvietnam:

I'm hissing

Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by Odkosh: 7:43am On May 02, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:

If the lady in question doesn't have a problem with the title "Vulcanizer's daughter", what's your own p She called herself the name.
The guy talk truth joor. You are not making any sense with this post oga Ade.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by japhethGold: 7:43am On May 02, 2017
Congrats my dear sister for you represent dertermination
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by azimibraun: 7:44am On May 02, 2017
Nigeria is finished... between Vulcanizer and Director for ministry; who dey get money pass? To gauge tire only na N100 o! What an irony. You dey talk of person wey dey make daily pay of about 10k a day and that na for average traffic location yet o! I laugh in keke engine sound.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by dallyemmy: 7:44am On May 02, 2017
Vulcanizers are rich, do not mind their dressing. For every tyre pumped/pressurized, they collect minimum of N50 and for patching of tyre, they collect nothing less than N300. In a day, an average vulcanizer makes around N5000 and about N150,000 a month. How much is a lecturer collecting a month?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On May 02, 2017
hernandson:
congrats oo
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On May 02, 2017
Same song different verse...
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by fatymore(f): 7:49am On May 02, 2017
What.. So many struggling mothers and fathers.... Except I see a child of a blind woman and crippled man graduated then I give kudos undecided
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by Basseybruce: 7:49am On May 02, 2017
HungerBAD:
ChuzzyBlog.

Stop this okay?congratulate her if you want,but dont throw the vulcanizer thing there please.

Are the children of vulcanizers not suppose to go to school too?your post is demeaning.

She even has a father,what about those that graduated from schools without fathers?

Meanwhile,why the colour of her face different from her neck and body sef?
.................. Foundationwink.......... Congrats to her, this is what i like hearing, not OBO or ..... Showing off ......
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by ednut1(m): 7:49am On May 02, 2017
Nothing special in being a graduate.
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by livinbygrace: 7:52am On May 02, 2017
The problems with most Nigerians is downgrading anybody that is not doing a white collar job which has killed a lot of destinies.Do you know most of those vulcanizers are making more money weekly than what most bankers or corporate workers earn monthly.
The so called roadside vulcanizers are major landlords in Lagos and it environ,while your corporate workers bearly pay them their house rent.I personally have a close younger road side mechanic friend in the neighbor that even has no primary sch certificate as at 2010,but today he has built two houses in Lagos and his happily married ,while the so called educated mofos still squatting,so sit down there and be downgrading while they make more progress

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by hernandson(m): 7:53am On May 02, 2017
zuby4real10:
An average vulcanizer makes average of 3k daily wch is 9ok monthly that's morethan the salary of level 8 civil servant in Nigeria.
bros u must be kidding me,in Nigeria? unless the man punctures tires on his street at night

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by Onyinye15(f): 7:54am On May 02, 2017
congrats to her
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by obailala(m): 8:04am On May 02, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
Growing up as the daughter of a vulcanizer, she probably never thought she would be a graduate one day. Is she the first child of a vulcanizer to ever become a graduate? No...but what we see here is a young woman who is happy and proud of how far she's come in spite of her background.

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com.ng/2017/05/adelere-victoria-daughter-of.html

LALASTICLALA, IJEBABE
Vulcanizers make pretty good money, more than many people sitting in offices claiming to do white collar jobs. The only issue is the lifestyle and personal perception. When a man sees himself as a mere vulcanizer, a nobody, a failure, and then starts living the hand-to-mouth lifestyle, having no savings etc, then thw mindset and perception of self becomes the real let-down.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by officialbj: 8:05am On May 02, 2017
HungerBAD:
ChuzzyBlog.

Stop this okay?congratulate her if you want,but dont throw the vulcanizer thing there please.

Are the children of vulcanizers not suppose to go to school too?your post is demeaning.

She even has a father,what about those that graduated from schools without fathers?

Meanwhile,why the colour of her face different from her neck and body sef?
You are just cruel mehn!!!

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by phkka1(m): 8:12am On May 02, 2017
My girl God bless you. My God that saw you through the odd days up to university level will give you a very good job and loving husband. He will also crown your blessings with well behaved children and grandchildren in Jesus name - Amen.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by twentyk(m): 8:14am On May 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
OK. We will declare public holiday for her tomorrow
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah.....u broke my neck baba......
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by juman(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2017
Congrats to her and her family.

But this destroyed country should know that those skilled vulcanizers, electricians, mechanics etc are needed to be developed because they also part of the backbone of the society.

Today most young people are running away from those professions.
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by DJInfluence: 8:25am On May 02, 2017
HungerBAD:
ChuzzyBlog.

Stop this okay? [b]congratulate her if you want,but dont throw the vulcanizer thing there please.

She even has a father,what about those that graduated from schools without fathers[/b]?

+1

Why is there no thumb up emoji here self?

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by posh9ky(f): 8:29am On May 02, 2017
zuby4real10:

You must be a vulcanizer to know this, or you 'think' the100# you use to 'pump' tire will get the lady there, you did not even consider the fathers location, you think a vulcanizer in Abule egba make as much as those in Lekki? undecided undecided
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by Adeyeancah(m): 8:29am On May 02, 2017
flexxyworld:
buh seriously does this crap ought to be news but with NL expect the unexpected when it comes too topics and FP.

NL na business, they don't care...as long them dey get traffic...I dey shit, I go soon upload the pix of it now smiley
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by posh9ky(f): 8:31am On May 02, 2017
hernandson:
bros u must be kidding me,in Nigeria? unless the man punctures tires on his street at night

My dear, I just tire for the guy.
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by juman(m): 8:31am On May 02, 2017
Hope she gets job faster.

Because Nigeria has no economy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#WinterInOAU: Tension Doused As Police Nab Notorious Cultists / Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List / A Federal University Where Over 99% Of The Admitted Students Are From 1 Tribe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.