Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,288 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) (27950 Views)

Ode Lawson Ogamenyi, UNIJOS First Deaf Graduate (Photos) / Dan Yakubu: Alamajiri Who Turned Economics Graduate. Photos / Peace Eze Is University Of Louisiana, U.S Overall Outstanding Graduate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by ifyain: 8:34am On May 02, 2017
This is what nairaland have turned into? SHOULD THERE NOT BE DIGNITY IN LABOUR?
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by cytell56: 8:35am On May 02, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
Growing up as the daughter of a vulcanizer, she probably never thought she would be a graduate one day. Is she the first child of a vulcanizer to ever become a graduate? No...but what we see here is a young woman who is happy and proud of how far she's come in spite of her background.

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com.ng/2017/05/adelere-victoria-daughter-of.html

LALASTICLALA, IJEBABE
Vulcanizer no be human being? I wonder the kind of posts that makes frontpage!!!
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:41am On May 02, 2017
See as her bweast be like iron
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by smartiyke78: 8:44am On May 02, 2017
Dis is rediculous and uncalled for.... what is d special thing here dat it has to make FP for crying out loud? anywys am not suprise cos anytin goes for nairaland...
This is demeaning to dat job "vulcarnizer" she made it look like its not a job to go by... There re even pple who didnt hv parents, bur went to skul nd are making it in life today... So pls wotever we achieve today is not about our background, bur our mindset... and lets librate ourseves from all dis african mentality....

‘’Ur background can hold ur back to d ground, but its only ur mindset dat can set u at d top‘’ .... Ikenna Ibeh
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by Natudu: 8:45am On May 02, 2017
This post is a product of ignorance born out of the perception by the general public and the lifestyle exhibited by some of the tradesmen. Most people are unaware that these tradesmen's take home pay(and most times, without any tax!) are way higher than the white collar workers.
My dad was a vulcanizer, and I was a vulcanizer and an auto mechanic at some point.
Myself and other four of my siblings had at least 1 first degree all from reputable universities. Today, I run an organisation with at least 120 under my charge. A high paying white collar job, if you must say. But you know what? I am not yet happy until my dream to set up my auto shops all around the country is realised. You can guess why it is an auto shop on my mind.
It is quite understandable why the poster feels sending a kid to school is a big feat for a vulcanizer who averages the monthly take home income of two mid level bankers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by zuby4real10(m): 8:57am On May 02, 2017
posh9ky:

You must be a vulcanizer to know this, or you 'think' the100# you use to 'pump' tire will get the lady there, you did not even consider the fathers location, you think a vulcanizer in Abule egba make as much as those in Lekki? undecided undecided

do you know that they charge 1000 to 1500 to patch a big Tyre for trailer. 300 for small car Tyre and 150 for bike and bicycle tyre. If they are lucky to patch 10 tires in a day do the maths and know how much they get daily.
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by 2shure: 8:59am On May 02, 2017
Wen r we gonna desist from this mental slavery of education.
When.
We are al educated yet
Yet
We cant rule
We cant see our mates ruling
Running the affairs of d country
Upon every
Graj wud join labour force
We stil get ruled by the same old cabals
Since i was born till now.prof jerry ghana still dey dia.ibn stil dey thr..buhari stil dey dia..pius ayim pius stil dey dia.
Obj stim dey dia..tinubu stil dey dia
In naija education dont mean shit cause in d end it falls bac to useless talents in meaningless songs and trash music.or prostitution esp in nollywood..or some useless meaningless movies and movie titles
Dats wat fey end up doin
Or last last opo work
Open one useless boutique and be doing opo as cover up.
Fuc u all
As long as u can count money
Write money
Save money
Make money
Fuc d education.
Education wud make a graj earn a salary of 40k a month
While huste wud make u earn 3m a month.week.a year.
Wtf
I know some auto parts dealee countin millions.
Wen i think of it
I go say yahoo na for ogumeh boiz
Spme ppl making 5m a day through legit hustle
Fuc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by Damfostopper(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2017
so.... stewpid News.... from a stewpid iidiot....
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by bencarson007(m): 9:17am On May 02, 2017
HungerBAD:
ChuzzyBlog.

Stop this okay?congratulate her if you want,but dont throw the vulcanizer thing there please.

Are the children of vulcanizers not suppose to go to school too?your post is demeaning.

She even has a father,what about those that graduated from schools without fathers?

Meanwhile,why the colour of her face different from her neck and body sef?

@HungerBAD, them dey rub make up for neck?
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by bencarson007(m): 9:23am On May 02, 2017
2shure:
Wen r we gonna desist from this mental slavery of education.
When.
We are al educated yet
Yet
We cant rule
We cant see our mates ruling
Running the affairs of d country
Upon every
Graj wud join labour force
We stil get ruled by the same old cabals
Since i was born till now.prof jerry ghana still dey dia.ibn stil dey thr..buhari stil dey dia..pius ayim pius stil dey dia.
Obj stim dey dia..tinubu stil dey dia
In naija education dont mean shit cause in d end it falls bac to useless talents in meaningless songs and trash music.or prostitution esp in nollywood..or some useless meaningless movies and movie titles
Dats wat fey end up doin
Or last last opo work
Open one useless boutique and be doing opo as cover up.
Fuc u all
As long as u can count money
Write money
Save money
Make money
Fuc d education.
Education wud make a graj earn a salary of 40k a month
While huste wud make u earn 3m a month.week.a year.
Wtf
I know some auto parts dealee countin millions.
Wen i think of it
I go say yahoo na for ogumeh boiz
Spme ppl making 5m a day through legit hustle
Fuc

@2Shure, u too soft and ur points r highly karid... They r valid back 2 back n I salute ur truthfulness.
Education is a thing of the mind and last last na hustle pay pass cos even Dangote dey hustle...
May u walk and never stumble baba and may all ur great ideas bear fruits...
#Respects
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by joycluv: 9:34am On May 02, 2017
She has a father who's a volcanizer. Ok.
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by AreaFada2: 10:14am On May 02, 2017
africandictator:
this is insanely ridiculous, there is nothing special in this, daughters and sons of purewater and akara sellers have also becomed graduates!.. kudos and congrats to the girl tho..
Abi o. At least a vulcaniser likely lives in urban or semi urban area with cars to vulcanise.

A Delta man whom my granddad gave land and river to make a palm oil, ogogoro & fishing camp produced graduates back in the 1970s. The Delta man arrived there as a young man in the 1950s. His kids born in the camp who later became graduates had to walk like 5km to school & 5km back from school in the nearest village daily.

NL is becoming very funny.

We all congratulate her as we would any graduate, but please people should not hype things.

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On May 02, 2017
northvietnam:
Now she will be married to another man..

Women shouldn't be going to school at all
Very stupid comment.
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by sirfolabi(m): 10:54am On May 02, 2017
I sabi this babe we both work at Cnssl call Center last year....God is good. ..
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by frank016(m): 11:33am On May 02, 2017
The word graduate is gradually becoming no big deal. You no sure say you suppose learn your father's trade. My father is a farmer I graduated after years of avoiding the reality I'm now a farmer.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by freshinko: 12:00pm On May 02, 2017
Who posted this rubbish!! Is vulcanizing not work? This is rubbish, real rubbish. I can't take this anymore.. Runs outa thread.
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by kobiGcom(m): 12:05pm On May 02, 2017
Wetin concern me

Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by adeotiolawale: 12:11pm On May 02, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
Growing up as the daughter of a vulcanizer, she probably never thought she would be a graduate one day. Is she the first child of a vulcanizer to ever become a graduate? No...but what we see here is a young woman who is happy and proud of how far she's come in spite of her background.

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com.ng/2017/05/adelere-victoria-daughter-of.html

LALASTICLALA, IJEBABE
vulcanizer 4 abj na oil money oo
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:25pm On May 02, 2017
So make we fry stone for her now ba? most contract staff in the bank bank dont make half of what this people makes in a day. They make above N4,000 a day while if you equate that of a contract banker is not up to N2,500 a day
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by apatheticme(f): 9:22pm On May 04, 2017
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by northvietnam(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2017
apatheticme:

I'm sure ur mom never saw the four walls of a classroom, u belong in the stone age my dear.

Same with ur Dad my Dear
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by apatheticme(f): 11:21am On May 05, 2017
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by northvietnam(m): 11:32am On May 05, 2017
zuby4real10:

do you know that they charge 1000 to 1500 to patch a big Tyre for trailer. 300 for small car Tyre.

Tufia...

you don't like Good Thing at all....
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by apatheticme(f): 1:24pm On May 05, 2017
Re: Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos) by NTELLS(m): 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wow what a nice deal she had with herself, she chose not to be distracted, that is the reason for being prosperous dear and by the grace of God , you made it to this top.

This is the reason why I don't like the fact that a female child is being treated just because of her gender and then she is restricted or deprived from whatever the the other sex (male) has the right to do.

To see more reasons why to treat the both gender the same way, click here

https://ntells.com/the-girl-child-bringing-up-daughters-is-complicated/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#WinterInOAU: Tension Doused As Police Nab Notorious Cultists / Info On Oou 2009/2010 Admission List / A Federal University Where Over 99% Of The Admitted Students Are From 1 Tribe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.