Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls (4908 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), / How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by erasokafor(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2017
“When a girl tells you to hold or cuddle her, she doesn’t mean you should make love to her. What she needs that particular time are your company and comfort; but if you’re patient and smart to hold her long enough, you’d get yourself rewarded,”

INTRODUCTION:

Many guys are not bold around sexy and pretty girls. Don’t feel so bad about it because that shyness can be an advantage for you though many guys find it hard to believe. There are some things that a guy needs to do so that a girl will always come and keep asking to hear his voice but many shy guys miss this opportunity for nothing. Even a bold guy can claim to be shy after reading this and still make the best out of the relationship, having lots of sexy, curvaceous and sweet girls around him. You don’t know that girls love guys that listen a lot to their complaints. I know that you never knew that right? Bold guys hardly listen; therefore, they end up getting the girl’s attention too quick but lose still them quicker.
Take this proverb to the heart: “Still and calm water runs deep,” also, “Moving stone collects no moss,”
As we progress, you will also understand the ‘butterfly principle’ which states that “if you chase a butterfly, you can hardly lay your hands on it but if you lay still, the butterfly thinks that you’re lifeless and comes and perches on you without your efforts, thereby spraying its sweet specks of dust on you. If you’re clever enough, it’s time to catch the butterfly”. Try and see every woman as a butterfly, then you can take off from there. I am a living witness to this; therefore I am just giving you all that I know. Just relax, keep your cup of tea, popcorn or wine handy as you read. You will end up smiling.
There are more tips coming your way. Learn how to read in between lines, this will help you a lot. Don’t spend so much time in a noisy environment because if you do, you will definitely be missing some points that will pass you by.
There is also the principle of 'disappearance' and the principle of the 'establishment of presence'. All these, I will explain later and make you understand how great guy you’re that will make you get any kind of girl you want, no matter her class or inequality with her. It’s not about the fatness of your bank account but about your attitude. Money can entice and attract a girl, but it’s your attitude that keeps her.
Can you put on a specific attitude that any girl can trip for?
Can you make her want to come around more often?
Can you show some skills in handling her to make her think of you all the time?
If you think you can do all these or want to know more, read on and get to the bottom of this in a wink.
THE POWER OF SILENCE

It is often said that in anything you do, try silence because it’s the best tool that gets the attention of that girl because she’s so much interested in knowing why you’re mute, calm, moody or reserved. A loquacious and bold guy mostly misses this part because he’s always talking and losing the most important part of the virtue that the shy guy has. Many shy guys don’t really talk much; therefore, people come around them to know why they are calm. Learn how to be unique with shyness and you’ll see lots of girl begging to hear you speak, just as Romeo was eager to hear Juliet’s voice when she was standing on her balcony and gazing at the full moon.
Let me tell you one secret; women don’t find guys that talk too much attractive. At first, they may think you’re smart, but the more you talk, the more you mix your wisdom with frivolities and you’ll gradually start metamorphosing from the great guy to the puerile guy who talks childish and boastful. Girls hate guys that are too bold because they think that you’re just trying to make her feel impressed, except if the guy in question is tactical enough to know when to STOP, PAUSE or CHANGE TOPIC. This can’t be possible if you don’t have the time to listen to yourself at the particular time when you’re talking. But the shy guy is calm and cool. Women sometimes like to feel that they are intimidating you but later they will be submissive. It’s a natural principle, so don’t be disturbed by it.
Pride is the nature of every woman, therefore, the ‘sharp guy’ shouldn’t see it that she’s trying to compete with him or dominate him. Give her that moment to feel that you’ve relinquished power to her. Don’t rub shoulders with them because, at first, women don’t feel that affection as the men quickly do, but with time, they will start developing the feelings gradually, and if they do, they end up loving more that the guy who is too quick to feel the love at first sight.
SILENCE often possesses CULT-LIKE attitudes. By this, what I mean is: the girl sees that silent guy as someone who has a lot in him but not too quick to divulge them. Let’s assume you hit your foot against a stone before a girl; don’t just fall, but as you fall, be clever enough to mix the stumbling with a jog. This is called packaging. She sees everything about you as romantic and sexy. You’re moving from the ordinary guy to the ‘packaged guy’.
ATTITUDE:

Attitude is a complex mental state involving beliefs, feelings, and values, and disposition to act in a certain way. This is a simple way of telling you that your attitude goes a long way determine how attractive you are and how the shy guy can attract the fine girl. There are some of the things you have to learn or master, for it to become a habit which is a powerful tool that leads to attraction to the sexy girl. Even if she’s the proud type, she’ll fall for you in a wink.
 Pretend you never noticed her at first:
A girl already knows that many guys talk to her on a daily basis; therefore, she’s always ready and eager to say NO to any guy that comes around her. She’s always there to make you feel stupid because a fine girl is naturally proud and many are saucy too.
Imagine that you’re a very pretty girl and many guys always disturb you with praises and flatteries. You’ll hardly feel that the guys are being real. If a guy says, “Pretty, you’re a sexy damsel and I want to be your friend,” The meaning and interpretation changes once it hits her auditory nerves and receives the compliment as “Pretty girl, can you fall for my flattering so that in can't easily get into your pants?”
Hearing that immediately pisses her off. And if this happens on daily basis, any guy that comes around her with compliments is counted to be like others. Believe me, when you’re sincere to the girl, she doesn’t know that you are because to her, “all men are the same,”
A shy guy finds it hard to even talk to a girl in that manner because, before taking his time to rehearse his words over and over again and summon the boldness, the girl must have passed. Why not try something new as the shy guy by taking advantage of your shyness. If all the guys are coming after her and you guys happen to be friends, why not try avoiding her to make her wish to know why you never noticed her beauty like other guys did. A girl feels bad at first when she notices that a particular guy doesn’t care about how beautiful she looks, but these bad feelings turn to questions; the questions become a curiosity. Gradually, her curiosity leads to seeking for your notice, and when that comes, a very smart guy will take advantage of the situation because she has given you the “Green Light,” but it will be awkward for you not to take advantage of the situation because, as a man, you’re expected to carry on from there. If she waits longer and you don’t perform your duty as the man, she’ll go and never come back again. This means you’ve lost that chance to make the pretty girl yours.
If a pretty girl comes around and you notice that she’s interested to know why you’re different from others, play smart by first giving her a smile **a girl hates it when she feels a guy boldly turned her down**. But still, don’t smile a lot. Make your smile expensive by using the ‘MIRAGE’ principle. This is the principle that involves making her think that you’re about to give her the long lasting smile but in a wink, she won’t see it again. This makes her more curious to know why you suddenly took back the inviting smiles. After that, come closer to her and make her know that you want to have a discussion with her but don’t rush into it yet; remember you’re still making the best use of your shyness. Pretend that you have something else that took your attention. Courteously excuse yourself and leave. Doing this means that you just left her in the limbo of fantasy and needs. People are eager to get the things that are not easy to get. Remember that scarcity places VALUE.

TO BE CONTINUED..... CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND CONTACT ME TO GET THE FULL EBOOK

1 Like

Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by Rukkydelta(f): 3:21pm On May 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by professorfal: 3:22pm On May 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Money answereth all things, in the name of money every pussy shall bow.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by dingbang(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2017
professorfal:
grin grin grin grin

Money answereth all things, in the name of money every pussy shall bow.
I dey tell u.. U no see dat guy for instagram wey dey sample women anyhow

1 Like

Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by professorfal: 3:30pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
I dey tell u.. U no see dat guy for instagram wey dey sample women anyhow

boss i will make this money by any means!!!!!! grin
Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by dingbang(m): 3:32pm On May 01, 2017
professorfal:

my brother come to uniport... U will see girls worshiping money... Dis one no be fantasy..

1 Like

Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 01, 2017

Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by GEExclusive: 3:34pm On May 01, 2017
All you need to woo a decent girl is your sincerity and loyalty. Intelligence is a plus
Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by dingbang(m): 3:40pm On May 01, 2017
GEExclusive:
All you need to woo a decent girl is your sincerity and loyalty. Intelligence is a plus
sincerity kor.. Loyalty ni....
Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by GEExclusive: 3:42pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
sincerity kor.. Loyalty ni....
I'm talking about decent girl not just some gurls on the street..

1 Like

Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by Maxvasia(m): 3:43pm On May 01, 2017
Here for the comments
Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by Fmartin(m): 3:44pm On May 01, 2017
Maxvasia:
Here for the comments
Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by dingbang(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2017
GEExclusive:

I'm talking about decent girl not just some gurls on the street..

okay .. I hear you.. Decent girl..
Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by GEExclusive: 3:47pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
okay .. I hear you.. Decent girl..
Why do you have issues with the term "decent"
Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by dingbang(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2017
GEExclusive:

Why do you have issues with the term "decent"
because it annoys me when people claim they are perfect...
Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by GEExclusive: 3:52pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
because it annoys me when people claim they are perfect...
If you are referring to This to troll, I'm sorry to break your bubbles.

I did it with who I love. FYI, he's my hobby
Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 01, 2017
Hehehehe.....lemme come and be going jare grin
Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by dingbang(m): 3:57pm On May 01, 2017
GEExclusive:

If you are referring to This to troll, I'm sorry to break your bubbles.

I did it with who I love. FYI, he's my hobby
wetin dis one dey yarn.... undecided did I mention your name? Am done with ur lack of understanding
Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by GEExclusive: 4:00pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
wetin dis one dey yarn.... undecided did I mention your name? Am done with ur lack of understanding
Funny how you think you can just mention me without bringing your brains along.. Oh, you must have lost it in traffic.

How did you get to my mention self?

1 Like

Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 01, 2017
Abeg I just dey house generator wan tear my ear

Dingbang and geexclusive make una continue the quarrel we dey enjoy am

At least this afternoon nor go waste
Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by dingbang(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

lol I no sabi who she wan pour her frustration on

1 Like

Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by GEExclusive: 4:34pm On May 01, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Some folks spend 23 hours, 59mins, 59seconds on Nairaland

They know themselves.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by MrCork: 9:16pm On May 02, 2017
professorfal:

^^^^nairaland favourite crack head...
Hello sir?....so you intend to be a millionnaire from loggin onto romance section?..correct?...bro you such a genuios an we salute!!(no oofeense)
wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by MrCork: 9:17pm On May 02, 2017
erasokafor:
“When a girl tells you to hold or cuddle her, she doesn’t mean you should make love to her. What she needs that particular time are your company and comfort; but if you’re patient and smart to hold her long enough, you’d get yourself rewarded,”

INTRODUCTION:

Many guys are not bold around sexy and pretty girls. Don’t feel so bad about it because that shyness can be an advantage for you though many guys find it hard to believe. There are some things that a guy needs to do so that a girl will always come and keep asking to hear his voice but many shy guys miss this opportunity for nothing. Even a bold guy can claim to be shy after reading this and still make the best out of the relationship, having lots of sexy, curvaceous and sweet girls around him. You don’t know that girls love guys that listen a lot to their complaints. I know that you never knew that right? Bold guys hardly listen; therefore, they end up getting the girl’s attention too quick but lose still them quicker.
Take this proverb to the heart: “Still and calm water runs deep,” also, “Moving stone collects no moss,”
As we progress, you will also understand the ‘butterfly principle’ which states that “if you chase a butterfly, you can hardly lay your hands on it but if you lay still, the butterfly thinks that you’re lifeless and comes and perches on you without your efforts, thereby spraying its sweet specks of dust on you. If you’re clever enough, it’s time to catch the butterfly”. Try and see every woman as a butterfly, then you can take off from there. I am a living witness to this; therefore I am just giving you all that I know. Just relax, keep your cup of tea, popcorn or wine handy as you read. You will end up smiling.
There are more tips coming your way. Learn how to read in between lines, this will help you a lot. Don’t spend so much time in a noisy environment because if you do, you will definitely be missing some points that will pass you by.
There is also the principle of 'disappearance' and the principle of the 'establishment of presence'. All these, I will explain later and make you understand how great guy you’re that will make you get any kind of girl you want, no matter her class or inequality with her. It’s not about the fatness of your bank account but about your attitude. Money can entice and attract a girl, but it’s your attitude that keeps her.
If you think you can do all these or want to know more, read on and get to the bottom of this in a wink.
THE POWER OF SILENCE

It is often said that in anything you do, try silence because it’s the best tool that gets the attention of that girl because she’s so much interested in knowing why you’re mute, calm, moody or reserved. A loquacious and bold guy mostly misses this part because he’s always talking and losing the most important part of the virtue that the shy guy has. Many shy guys don’t really talk much; therefore, people come around them to know why they are calm. Learn how to be unique with shyness and you’ll see lots of girl begging to hear you speak, just as Romeo was eager to hear Juliet’s voice when she was standing on her balcony and gazing at the full moon.
Let me tell you one secret; women don’t find guys that talk too much attractive. At first, they may think you’re smart, but the more you talk, the more you mix your wisdom with frivolities and you’ll gradually start metamorphosing from the great guy to the puerile guy who talks childish and boastful. Girls hate guys that are too bold because they think that you’re just trying to make her feel impressed, except if the guy in question is tactical enough to know when to STOP, PAUSE or CHANGE TOPIC. This can’t be possible if you don’t have the time to listen to yourself at the particular time when you’re talking. But the shy guy is calm and cool. Women sometimes like to feel that they are intimidating you but later they will be submissive. It’s a natural principle, so don’t be disturbed by it.
Pride is the nature of every woman, therefore, the ‘sharp guy’ shouldn’t see it that she’s trying to compete with him or dominate him. Give her that moment to feel that you’ve relinquished power to her. Don’t rub shoulders with them because, at first, women don’t feel that affection as the men quickly do, but with time, they will start developing the feelings gradually, and if they do, they end up loving more that the guy who is too quick to feel the love at first sight.
SILENCE often possesses CULT-LIKE attitudes. By this, what I mean is: the girl sees that silent guy as someone who has a lot in him but not too quick to divulge them. Let’s assume you hit your foot against a stone before a girl; don’t just fall, but as you fall, be clever enough to mix the stumbling with a jog. This is called packaging. She sees everything about you as romantic and sexy. You’re moving from the ordinary guy to the ‘packaged guy’.
ATTITUDE:

Attitude is a complex mental state involving beliefs, feelings, and values, and disposition to act in a certain way. This is a simple way of telling you that your attitude goes a long way determine how attractive you are and how the shy guy can attract the fine girl. There are some of the things you have to learn or master, for it to become a habit which is a powerful tool that leads to attraction to the sexy girl. Even if she’s the proud type, she’ll fall for you in a wink.
A girl already knows that many guys talk to her on a daily basis; therefore, she’s always ready and eager to say NO to any guy that comes around her. She’s always there to make you feel stupid because a fine girl is naturally proud and many are saucy too.
Imagine that you’re a very pretty girl and many guys always disturb you with praises and flatteries. You’ll hardly feel that the guys are being real. If a guy says, “Pretty, you’re a sexy damsel and I want to be your friend,” The meaning and interpretation changes once it hits her auditory nerves and receives the compliment as “Pretty girl, can you fall for my flattering so that in can't easily get into your pants?”
Hearing that immediately pisses her off. And if this happens on daily basis, any guy that comes around her with compliments is counted to be like others. Believe me, when you’re sincere to the girl, she doesn’t know that you are because to her, “all men are the same,”
A shy guy finds it hard to even talk to a girl in that manner because, before taking his time to rehearse his words over and over again and summon the boldness, the girl must have passed. Why not try something new as the shy guy by taking advantage of your shyness. If all the guys are coming after her and you guys happen to be friends, why not try avoiding her to make her wish to know why you never noticed her beauty like other guys did. A girl feels bad at first when she notices that a particular guy doesn’t care about how beautiful she looks, but these bad feelings turn to questions; the questions become a curiosity. Gradually, her curiosity leads to seeking for your notice, and when that comes, a very smart guy will take advantage of the situation because she has given you the “Green Light,” but it will be awkward for you not to take advantage of the situation because, as a man, you’re expected to carry on from there. If she waits longer and you don’t perform your duty as the man, she’ll go and never come back again. This means you’ve lost that chance to make the pretty girl yours.
If a pretty girl comes around and you notice that she’s interested to know why you’re different from others, play smart by first giving her a smile **a girl hates it when she feels a guy boldly turned her down**. But still, don’t smile a lot. Make your smile expensive by using the ‘MIRAGE’ principle. This is the principle that involves making her think that you’re about to give her the long lasting smile but in a wink, she won’t see it again. This makes her more curious to know why you suddenly took back the inviting smiles. After that, come closer to her and make her know that you want to have a discussion with her but don’t rush into it yet; remember you’re still making the best use of your shyness. Pretend that you have something else that took your attention. Courteously excuse yourself and leave. Doing this means that you just left her in the limbo of fantasy and needs. People are eager to get the things that are not easy to get. Remember that scarcity places VALUE.

angry
Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by MrCork: 9:20pm On May 02, 2017
erasokafor:

INTRODUCTION:

THE POWER OF SILENCE

ATTITUDE:

...bro..so you sayin this tip will guarandteee us punnnnny on nairalamd...correct?

..OK let me tryyyyit...Oyind17...sweeery were you at?...hurry!!
cheesy
Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 02, 2017
MrCork:

...bro..so you sayin this tip will guarandteee us punnnnny on nairalamd...correct?

..OK let me tryyyyit...Oyind17...sweeery were you at?...hurry!!
cheesy
Kilode?
Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by Victornezzar: 10:20pm On May 02, 2017
Op please how about d tips on how to invest in business not dis rubbish
Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by Victornezzar: 10:21pm On May 02, 2017
Op please how about d tips on how to invest in business not dis rubbish
Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by professorfal: 11:04pm On May 02, 2017
MrCork:

^^^^nairaland favourite crack head...
Hello sir?....so you intend to be a millionnaire from loggin onto romance section?..correct?...bro you such a genuios an we salute!!(no oofeense)
wink

I dont have time for your nonsense boy.......
Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by MrCork: 11:46pm On May 02, 2017
professorfal:

I dont have time for your nonsense boy.......

...all I said waz hello sir! undecided
Re: Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls by OGsteven(m): 1:15am On May 03, 2017
Let me summarize it ''go and get money and you have the girl of your choice''

(1) (Reply)

My Puhssy Is Prettiest - Naija-born Porrn Actress Shows Full Pwussy On Twitter / What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) / Can You Marry A Rasta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.