Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) (4905 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / 10 Year Old Transgender Boy Creates Dating Site For Trans Kids (graphic Photos) / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by DevilishMan: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
My fiancée told me this morning that our 4 children were not mine and that my landlord owns 2 and our former pastor is responsible for the first one.

This is the same Pastor that I supported with my hard earned money last month after he opened up to me that he wanted to rent out our Church to GNLD people and relocate to farm in Adamawa due to Tinubu hardship o. I gave him out of my savings for wedding just to calm him down because he was already uploading pictures of the church piano to jiji.
Can you imagine?!

He has been going behind my back to backstab me.

My Potiphar landlord too that I fled from his wife like Joseph also took his own share. If I pay rent again for dis house make I bend!! I will help her fix all the bulb in their house when he goes to work as from tomorrow!!

The worst part of this news is that she cannot remember who owns the 4th child.

After she broke this deadly news to me, I resisted suicide and decided it will be better to take it out on the children instead of wasting my life away. Doesn't make any sense for me to die just yet without leaving my seeds on this earth.

Anything wey wan do dem no consign me again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by BOSSkesh(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
Remove murderous thoughts from your mind
Don’t harm those kids

2 Likes

Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by DevilishMan: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Remove murderous thoughts from your mind
Don’t harm those kids

Are you my landlord's NL account? angry
Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by BOSSkesh(m): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
DevilishMan:

Are you my landlord's NL account? angry
Yes
Do not harm my kids

1 Like

Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by muyico(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mr man? Show ur face?
Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by DevilishMan: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Yes
Do not harm my kids

Seun Mynd44 dominique nlfpmod farano rocktation
We need a new rule.
Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by Wawelexy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
Let us know when you done catching cruise 😊

6 Likes

Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by Westerhoffe(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nice write up.
Now, what's the title of this fiction?

7 Likes

Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by BigYash: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
Leave the innocent kids.. Put yourself and your fianceescat there...
Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by MrsTwrite(f): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
This is a joke! grin
Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by illicit(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
I own the last one

tongue

1 Like

Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by RoadMozart(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
DevilishMan:
My fiancée told me this morning that our 4 children were not mine and that my landlord owns 2 and our former pastor is responsible for the first one.

This is the same Pastor that I supported with my hard earned money last month after he opened up to me that he wanted to rent out our Church to GNLD people and relocate to farm in Adamawa due to Tinubu hardship o. I gave him out of my savings for wedding just to calm him down because he was already uploading pictures of the church piano to jiji.
Can you imagine?!

My Potiphar landlord too that I fled from his wife like Joseph also took his own share. If I pay rent again for dis house make I bend!! I will help her fix all the bulb in their house when he goes to work as from tomorrow!!

After she broke this deadly news to me, I resisted suicide and decided it will be better to take it out on the children instead of wasting my life away. Doesn't make any sense for me to die just yet without leaving my seeds on this earth.

you heartless man grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by RoadMozart(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
DevilishMan:

Can you imagine?!

Church piano on jiji?

3 Likes

Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by purples25(f): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Can't be real. Taking anything out on kids is a very foolish thing to do.
Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by Freelancerr(m): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
angry
Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by Proserpina: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by grandstar(m): 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
DevilishMan
This news sounds fake.

If it's however true,I'll simply advise you walk away and start all over again.

And please change your name. "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks"

It's a pointer and what kind of man you are and why you may have chosen a woman that could do this to you.

2 Likes

Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by Slynation(m): 12:02am On Aug 03, 2023
Lies and attention seekers everywhere...

2 Likes

Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by OKOATA(m): 12:41am On Aug 03, 2023
This guy and him mumu post, later you go change your name to heartless man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by belej2: 1:31am On Aug 03, 2023
WE HAVE ALL KINDS OF CLEAN CARS AND LANDED PROPERTIES FOR SALE IN LEKKI/AJAH AXIS

FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUR PROFILE

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08149577728
Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by saysoo: 2:17am On Aug 03, 2023
Not sure the story is true but if then,(1) check if you are ok down there.(2) comfirm the truth is number 1 is ok. (3) if number 2 is yes, just leave her with the children. Not easy sha but necessary.
Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by fyzaila: 5:44am On Aug 03, 2023
Cooked up story. Joblessness

1 Like

Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by RPG2020(m): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2023
Oga let our kids breathe 🥱✌️
Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by skywalker240(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2023
This particular Guy

Heartless Man

Very wicked prick

Very wicked Man

Very wicked goat

And now devilish Man is really very funny in a wicked way

This guy and false prophet always make me laugh on this forum

2 Likes

Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2023
Ogbeni stop lying
Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by NonsenseRubbish: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2023
skywalker240:
This particular Guy

Heartless Man

Very wicked prick

Very wicked Man

Very wicked goat

Yea they’re both funny dudes unlike that TemplarLandry dude he be doing too much ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by skywalker240(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2023
NonsenseRubbish:

Yea they’re both funny dudes unlike that TemplarLandry dude he be doing too much ..
That guy wants to be funny in a stupid, stale and bland kind of way

1 Like

Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by Warl0ck: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2023
OKOATA:
This guy and him mumu post, later you go change your name to heartless man.
his heartlessman moniker is on ban.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by Warl0ck: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2023
skywalker240:
This particular Guy

Heartless Man

Very wicked prick

Very wicked Man

Very wicked goat

he also own AchrafHakimi and verywickeduncle

1 Like

Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by Ikpunnegi01: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2023
Be accumulating curses upon yourself from nairaland and you thought everything is for cruise. See people up there, cursing you already and you want to catch fun! Go ahead!
Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by skywalker240(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2023
Warl0ck:
he also own AchrafHakimi and verywickeduncle
Suen, and all his mods have a heavy task taking out this guys Monika 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) by danzaki63: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2023
If this is the house your Landlord has, i pity you. your wife is a cheap, useless and good for nothing woman, if she will f**k your dirty landlord. it also means that you are not good yourself, sexually and financially. so leave those innocent souls alone, God brought them to this world, not you a loser.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honest And Poor Or Dishonest And Rich / Why Do People Feel I'm A Racist, A Tribalist And I Hate Nigerian Girls / If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.