Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Assam Assam Blasts Former President Goodluck, You Chose To Loss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assam Assam Blasts Former President Goodluck, You Chose To Loss (609 Views)

'Akpabio Left N500bn Debt, Petitioned EFCC To Freeze State Account'- Assam Assam / Chief Assam E. Assam Blasts Akpabio Over Udom / The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assam Assam Blasts Former President Goodluck, You Chose To Loss by blog4all(m): 3:31pm On May 01, 2017
Stop complaining, You Chose To Loss, You Squandered South South opportunity, Assam Assam Blasts Former President Goodluck Johnathan

PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN,
I BEG TO DISAGREE!
A Rejoinder by Assam E. Assam, SAN

I have just read the preview of the excuses proffered by my leader, President Goodluck Jonathan, for losing the 2015 Presidential Election. I would not have bothered to react but for the fact that I had thought that he was sincere when he conceded defeat to Muhammadu Buhari. An honest man does not hold one opinion and express another.

That is my mantra. To now read that Dr. Jonathan was forced to concede the election is absolutely preposterous! If he had the benefit of sound advice, I am certain this is one subject he needed to avoid so soon after he made us believe he was a statesman.
Who does not know that the election was for Dr. Jonathan to win or lose. He chose to lose! Period! He squandered the South-South opportunity, an opportunity of a depressed, deprived and exploited people and trying rather so belatedly to explain it away, without even an iota of self recrimination is dishonest and without merit to say the least!
Our elders say that “the poisons” as well as “the antidote” are both inherent in the king. Caesar was warned about “the ides of March”, but his pride led him to what was a purely avoidable catastrophe.

Those of us within the party who were termed “outcasts” had warned, very early in 2013, that the signs were ominous, that unless certain radical decisions were taken, we would hand the 2015 Presidential Election to General Buhari because the “fresh air”, which the coming of Dr. Jonathan was expected to bring into the political atmosphere of Nigeria had been greatly polluted and the President had completely lost the confidence of the electorate. It got to a point when the daily staple served by the press to the electorate was the “cluelessness”, the “weakness” and the vacillating character of Mr. President!

There were issues which culminated in the non-electability of President Jonathan and completely characterized the 2015 general elections. It was unfortunate that some of these things were foisted upon him, by people he thought were indispensable, yet the general public, understandably, attributed those failings to him, and rightly so. The buck stopped at his presidential table!

READ MORE @ http://www.thekillerpunch.com/stop-comaplaining-chose-loss-squandered-south-south-opportunity-assam-assam-blasts-former-president-goodluck-johnathan/
Re: Assam Assam Blasts Former President Goodluck, You Chose To Loss by smartty68(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2017
So Jonathan has joined the wailers association

I didn't know before but now I know... Ok kwontinu to console ya sef

1 Like

Re: Assam Assam Blasts Former President Goodluck, You Chose To Loss by bugativeron: 4:08pm On May 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Assam Assam Blasts Former President Goodluck, You Chose To Loss by japhet1902: 8:14am On May 02, 2017
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Assam Assam Blasts Former President Goodluck, You Chose To Loss by Mophasa(m): 9:19am On May 02, 2017
Okay

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Counter Thread Of Osinbajo Speech At The Platform / A KNOCKOUT: All Anti-chibok Girls' Release Are Perpetual Wailers - By Dropshot / Soldiers Should Go Back To Barracks! Enough Of Their Molestation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.