Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Lonely Queen Needs Her King..palace Too Lonely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lonely Queen Needs Her King..palace Too Lonely (778 Views)

Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside / A Letter From A Love Struck Lady To Her King. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lonely Queen Needs Her King..palace Too Lonely by LiMartins: 4:25pm On May 01, 2017
I need a guy who is serious and ready for relationship,am OK with any state....(preferably A Doctor) its more unique kind of to know more about me when we meet bt i will say am fun to be with no moment with me is boring so its left to you if you want to meet to know more about me....oluseyifun@yahoo.com wink shocked kiss kiss
Re: Lonely Queen Needs Her King..palace Too Lonely by dingbang(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Lonely Queen Needs Her King..palace Too Lonely by greatnaija01: 4:32pm On May 01, 2017
i would love to meet you but am not a doctor, am a computer programmer. Hope it can still happen

LiMartins:
I need a guy who is serious and ready for relationship,am OK with any state....(preferably A Doctor) its more unique kind of to know more about me when we meet bt i will say am fun to be with no moment with me is boring so its left to you if you want to meet to know more about me....oluseyifun@yahoo.com wink shocked kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Lonely Queen Needs Her King..palace Too Lonely by SINZ: 4:34pm On May 01, 2017
Where that Fitnessdoctor dey seff?
Re: Lonely Queen Needs Her King..palace Too Lonely by ikp120(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2017
Guys steer clear!
The vibes from this post ain't cool guys! cool cool cool
Re: Lonely Queen Needs Her King..palace Too Lonely by dingbang(m): 4:39pm On May 01, 2017
ikp120:
Guys steer clear!

The vibes from this post ain't cool guys! cool cool cool
kilode
Re: Lonely Queen Needs Her King..palace Too Lonely by ikp120(m): 4:41pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
kilode
Run a background check on the OP and confirm my vibes grin grin grin
Re: Lonely Queen Needs Her King..palace Too Lonely by dingbang(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2017
ikp120:
I used d email to check on fb still nothing
Re: Lonely Queen Needs Her King..palace Too Lonely by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 01, 2017
ikp120:

CIA MI6 combine with EFCC

I dey believe una die

Just na just na una don enter investigative mood

I be think say today na public holiday

dingbang:
I used d email to check on fb still nothing
Re: Lonely Queen Needs Her King..palace Too Lonely by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 01, 2017
SINZ:
Where that Fitnessdoctor dey seff?

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pre- Wedding: Don Jazzy & Linda Ikeji Look Too Beautiful To Be Fake -photo / Chidimma Okeke(ex Miss Anambra) Drops A New Song"friends"after Her Cucumber..... / Diamond Bank Staffs Wear School Uniforms To Celebrate Children's Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.