Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

"You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) (59416 Views)

"I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply / Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by gud4dbest(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2017
TinaAnita:
Hehehe hilarious response

why does your moniker bears two names I love to call combined_I love those two! Besides, she meant holy truly.
Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by DexteryJoe(m): 10:58pm On May 01, 2017
undecided,dah one is there wishing she had said "holy",am sure we wldnt hear of it when he wld hook up wit her, it's only when kasala wld burst
Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by mecc: 11:40pm On May 01, 2017
You are still a learner grin onyeoshi
Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by babiwonda: 12:24am On May 02, 2017
E bami kigbe ole ooo,ole ole ole
Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by lexy2014: 2:54am On May 02, 2017
contactmorak:
A sexy lady confessed that she has a crush on popular flamboyant Nairobi Senator, Mike Sonko, who battled it out with colleague, Peter Kenneth in a hotly contested Jubilee Party Nominations recently in Kenya. The lady assured Sonko that he already has her vote in the nomination because he makes her go nuts 'under'! See the unbelievable thing she typed on the senator' s verified Facebook page and the response from him...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/05/you-turn-me-on-sexy-girl-tells-kenyan.html
pls oh what is sexy about d lady in d pix or did u get d pix mixed up?
Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by elaigwusimona(m): 6:58am On May 02, 2017
Austinoiz:

Boy, fear woman! See as one small gal cum turn your oldman head sotay em cum dey reason like tata. grin grin grin grin

i tell u, no be small tin

1 Like

Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by wawappl: 7:46am On May 02, 2017
from the man's reply i think he deserves to be a leader
Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by TinaAnita(f): 8:55am On May 02, 2017
gud4dbest:

why does your moniker bears two names I love to call combined_I love those two! Besides, she meant holy truly.

I'd take your comment about my moniker as a compliment so thanks. That lady is demonic anyway
Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by IdeyFindWife: 9:05am On May 02, 2017
guchi120:
BE CAREFUL EVERYONE THIS GUY IS A DUE THIEF A SCAM, A FRAUD AND A DEVILISH CHEAT ....PLEASE WARN OTHERS.

The surprising thing is why MODs and Seun allow criminals to thrive openly on NL while maintaining hypocritical stance on Suleiman Johnson, Ponzi schemes, Fayose etc...

Dis place is fast becoming a den of thieves.Murky waters where you even have to sift through tons of garbage before you get one ounce of commonsense.
Re: "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) by Onyinye15(f): 9:07am On May 02, 2017
what shall we call this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please How can i stop Masturbation? / My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.