Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death (34952 Views)

Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / My Aunt Doesn't Want Me To Discipline Her Children. / My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death by Nobody: 10:07am On May 02, 2017
greatnaija01:
My dear your conclusion was very WRONG.... the whole concept of PARENT-CHILD relationships is Train UP a child in the way he should go and when he is older he won't depart from it
The story is a sad and pathetic one and am sorry for the death of the dear woman BUT Everything rises and falls on TRAINING.

In many home it is the father that is the disciplinarian but the MUM soft and can bend discipline to soothe her childrens' comfort
If they were TRAINED... I MEAN THE REAL AFRICAN TOUGH TRAINING...even if they were thugs outside... THEY WOULD DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE THEIR MUM HAPPY.

SOW GOOD DISCIPLINED TRAINING IN TO A CHILD TODAY AND YOU WILL REAP A MATURE WISE ADULT TOMORROW.
Maybe now she is dead, they will see how harsh their attitudes were and put it all away.

America is a clear example of pampered childhood... INDISCIPLINE is just as high as CREATIVITY... hence gay, lezbian and even all sorts of vices are learned from there.

THIS IS A LESSON FOR ALL.

Well, you are almost right.
Re: How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death by apatheticme(f): 6:18pm On May 04, 2017
Adeoba10:
Hope this wouldn't lead to generation curse, because their unborn children will also do the same and they will go through the trauma which their late mum went through. During the burial now, she (first daughter) will put on one useless sunshade like welder apprentice, with black cloth, come dey cry....
Ha ha ha ha ha, Chai I don die for laughter, some people get mouth sha! Which one be welder apprentice for this matter again? Savage!
Re: How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 04, 2017
iRyan:
[s][/s] I totally disagree. training your children in the way you deem right is not a guarantee that they would grow up to love you. There are many cases of children who grew up with good home training and turned out to be the opposite of the values and morals instilled in them. There are a lot of factors to it.
And secondly what's ur definition of the best way to train a child? Because every parent has his own way of parenting his kid - different strokes for different folks. In America we have our own way of disciplining our kids. Get ur facts right before posting or trying to smear the image of a country you flagrantly no nothing about.

Thank you! They've never been there, judge from what they watch on TV and act like they know it all

I believe the brother offended everyone. I mean so the lady manipulated ALL their siblings to hate their brother? I don't think we know the full story

1 Like

Re: How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death by Nobody: 5:53am On May 05, 2017
greatnaija01:
My dear your conclusion was very WRONG.... the whole concept of PARENT-CHILD relationships is Train UP a child in the way he should go and when he is older he won't depart from it
The story is a sad and pathetic one and am sorry for the death of the dear woman BUT Everything rises and falls on TRAINING.

In many home it is the father that is the disciplinarian but the MUM soft and can bend discipline to soothe her childrens' comfort
If they were TRAINED... I MEAN THE REAL AFRICAN TOUGH TRAINING...even if they were thugs outside... THEY WOULD DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE THEIR MUM HAPPY.

SOW GOOD DISCIPLINED TRAINING IN TO A CHILD TODAY AND YOU WILL REAP A MATURE WISE ADULT TOMORROW.
Maybe now she is dead, they will see how harsh their attitudes were and put it all away.

America is a clear example of pampered childhood... INDISCIPLINE is just as high as CREATIVITY... hence gay, lezbian and even all sorts of vices are learned from there.

WOOOORRRRDDDD marble!!!!!!

Bless u sir.
Re: How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
greatnaija01:

YOU ARE VERY WRONG! VERY VERY WRONG!!!

My blood sister is a complete writeoff. We all grew up together so I know d kind of training we got. Both mum and dad are strict and they're religious leaders. 4 kids, 3 very straight thinking but my sister just refused to have sense. Bro the worst holigans grew in the best homes, go and do ur findings

1 Like

Re: How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death by greatnaija01: 12:22am On Jul 28, 2019
My dear its like you have no IDEA about spiritual matters, better go and carry your sister for deliverance be there thinking your case is NORMAL.

WE ARE TALKING OF NORMAL THINGS HERE.... not kids whose destinies has been corroded by evil forces that cause them to become rebels.

MyphoneandI:

YOU ARE VERY WRONG! VERY VERY WRONG!!!

My blood sister is a complete writeoff. We all grew up together so I know d kind of training we got. Both mum and dad are strict and they're religious leaders. 4 kids, 3 very straight thinking but my sister just refused to have sense. Bro the worst holigans grew in the best homes, go and do ur findings
Re: How My Aunt's Children Led To Her Death by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2019
However you try to put it,i will blame her for the children disunity,i bet you it started very early in their life and she took it as something not serious.A case of mom being one sided can result to all these you are witnessing ,she started trying to put everything in order when the seed of discord has already been sown.Parent especially mothers have alot to do concerning the unity of her children and it all starts from childhood,dont ignore any abnormalities if you detect them early.Never allow disrespect have a place in the life of your children,the end result might be a disaster carried from one generation to another.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Grandparents Who Are To Wed In Plateau State / Eghosa Agbonifo Takes Wife To Greece, 10 Years After Being Ridiculed / When Your Mother Hates Your Wife Without Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.