Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (428992 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by mybad: 6:34am On Mar 27, 2016
mybad:

Hello Lawyer Sir,

Great work you're doing here.

Please after carrying out a quick search/check prior to Survey plan, the following report was sent as feedback by the surveyor:-

[center]"Site off Oreta road requires consent to survey for agric uses.
A survey needs to be done since it includes consent, it takes 5 weeks''.[/center]

My questions are in several folds Sir.

(1) The term "consent'', what is it about? Why is it required for the survey?

(2) Agric uses: I once heard that if a land is meant for agric uses then it has to be for poultry,farming or livestock.
At worse, small scale farming needs to be carried out on the land with little (not elaborate residential housing).

(3) Can a C of O be gotten for such a plot of land?

(4) Is a land that requires consent be considered safe?

Kindly assist with proper advice for decision on subject plot (off Oreta Road Ikorodu) from your wealth of experience.

Can someone just help me with this please!
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by delpee(f): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
Please is there any information on PAWN Homes Lekki? I received an advert by email and want to clarify if it's genuine before someone close to me buys.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by petnugba: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Good day sir, thanks for been of help to us most expecially me. I want u to put through this situation.
I bought an acre of land at mowe road around 1989, which I have d survey plan, agreement, history of how the land is been transfered to d seller,and a lot of receipt stamped and singed by ogun state government. But I'm been chased out of the land by the so called omo onile wen ever I want to develop it. Plz what can I do
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello Guys,

Please click on this link and hear for yourself....Speaking of Robbing Peter to pay paul...

Guys Be warned...Dont enter one chance o.......Be careful of Bosun Brabus Nexthome. He comes online to Act as someone who knows it all. But since he is more interested in things that happens in the background....Explain this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq7reIR3zUY

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by vickchi94(f): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
@ o.p my uncle bought a house since 2006 and made sure he collected all d document he needed to have collected. And just on Monday here a man came to the house claiming the house was his, and also issued a court summon. According to the man, he actually gave out the house to the man that sold the house to my uncle to sell but didn't get the money. Is there any chance that my uncle will win the case in the court or was he actually suppose to be involve in the case in any way.
Although the man also came with his documents also. plss I need answers plss
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by epropertymaster(m): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
Thank you lawyer for this information.
Its an eye opener to all of us doing business of real estate.

May your days be long
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by charlezok(m): 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by SwitchTel(m): 5:58pm On May 01, 2016
Happy new month all. Please any information on Cornetstone estate phase 1 ibeju Lekki. Been getting their nails and interested. Hope I'm not looking the wrong way.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by dsbloom: 10:54am On May 05, 2016
Hi,
I completely agree with what the Lawyer said about putting a whole lot into consideration before making a purchase or renting real estate. That's why i would advice you use an established real estate Company. Propertylink Real Estate Investment Ltd has 3 offices located in Magodo GRA Phase 2,- Ikota Shopping Complex VGC,- Dock Road Tilbury,Essex, UK, respectively.
We have plots of land for sale within an estate ''Potters Gardens and Park'' amongst other properties . You can visit our website www.propertylinkng.com .For more inquiries call Didi on 08039587482 , Also i would provide a discount for all callers from this platform.
We also provide additional realty services and we help home or land owners sell their properties.

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by younglawya(m): 8:53am On May 10, 2016
vickchi94:
@ o.p my uncle bought a house since 2006 and made sure he collected all d document he needed to have collected. And just on Monday here a man came to the house claiming the house was his, and also issued a court summon. According to the man, he actually gave out the house to the man that sold the house to my uncle to sell but didn't get the money. Is there any chance that my uncle will win the case in the court or was he actually suppose to be involve in the case in any way.
Although the man also came with his documents also. plss I need answers plss
. It depends on whether your brother bought from a seller with good title. Ie did he have the right to sell. Also did your brother register his title?? You can reach me on 07037836881
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by younglawya(m): 8:55am On May 10, 2016
SwitchTel:
Happy new month all. Please any information on Cornetstone estate phase 1 ibeju Lekki. Been getting their nails and interested. Hope I'm not looking the wrong way.
. Hi I advice you to not completely rely on advice given here. Get a lawyer. He can do all investigations for you. It's safer and cheaper in the long run

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by younglawya(m): 8:57am On May 10, 2016
petnugba:
Good day sir, thanks for been of help to us most expecially me. I want u to put through this situation.
I bought an acre of land at mowe road around 1989, which I have d survey plan, agreement, history of how the land is been transfered to d seller,and a lot of receipt stamped and singed by ogun state government. But I'm been chased out of the land by the so called omo onile wen ever I want to develop it. Plz what can I do
. Settle them with some money. Hope your title is registered

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.