Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,565,055 members, 5,930,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 October 2020 at 08:53 AM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (313659 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Johntemmy(m): 6:04am On Sep 15
Good morning. order for your roofing woods.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Paleegee(m): 9:04am On Sep 18
Hello everyone, are you looking for a good hand bricklayer, for you new building construction, Building Renovation, wall plastering with gage, stamp flooring? Kindly contact me Directly on call or WhatsApp me on +2347056666699.
Thanks. In God I trust
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Johntemmy(m): 7:46pm On Sep 18
order now
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Bennycoz: 9:29pm On Sep 19
Good evening everyone,

Please I have a Landed property in sangotedo ajah Lagos which I want to start developing few weeks from now, but before proceeding I want to know how much is the total cost to build five blocks of flat in that area, the drowning indicated 2bedroom flats in 3 units while mini flats in 2 units total 5 blocks of flat's with only one decking with pop and wall screading finishing.

I will appreciate your engineers in the house for further advice and total cost to execute this plan.

Thanks
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Albright1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 21
Do you need your landed property to be surveyed accurately??
Contact me for your surveying jobs anywhere around Abia and it’s environs.
Albright.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by sanyahkod(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21
Formerly used as a hotel but can be converted to a hostel or hospital property depending on your taste. It is located very proximal to a major road in Abeokuta. It has a very large parking space and an open space for events. It also has mini conference hall. It occupies about 1 acre of land. Relevant title documents available. Asking Price is N60m and slightly negotiable. Call/whatsapp 0.7.0.3.2.2.4.2.0.0.9 for more pictures, inspection and negotiation.

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Bakin3(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21
Call us for your bio digester construction (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 9:12pm On Sep 21
Bennycoz:
Good evening everyone,

Please I have a Landed property in sangotedo ajah Lagos which I want to start developing few weeks from now, but before proceeding I want to know how much is the total cost to build five blocks of flat in that area, the drowning indicated 2bedroom flats in 3 units while mini flats in 2 units total 5 blocks of flat's with only one decking with pop and wall screading finishing.

I will appreciate your engineers in the house for further advice and total cost to execute this plan.

Thanks

If you don't mind, please contact me. I can recommend someone who can provide accurate advice for you.

Barr. Adeolu Ayo Aderinto.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Johntemmy(m): 2:15pm On Sep 22
call us today
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by obande23(m): 3:09pm On Sep 22
DISTRESS LAND SALE

Location: Around Kugbo Mechanic, just behind the Estate - Kugbo, Karo, Abuja
Plot No: 274
Size: 1387 square meters

RofO
Price: 6 million naira

Call 08065352114 for inspection.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by autocarmart: 3:15pm On Sep 22
1000sqm (100/100) fenced with borehole, excellent location by Nasarawa State University Keffi, suitable for student Hostel investment. call or WhatsApp 08034707706
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Johntemmy(m): 7:24am On Sep 23
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by seproperties(m): 12:16pm On Sep 24
Biofil Toilet Digester .Call or Whatsapp for Site Inspection now . 09079811552. Advantages of BIOFIL TOILET DIGESTER OVER SEPTIC TANK SYSTEM

A large underground reservoir is needed to store waste from the flush toilet.

 The Biofil system is smaller to septic system and there is no need for reservoir for the same number of user
 Soil conditions (such as rocky and clayey soil or areas with high water tables) may make it difficult or inadvisable to excavate.

The ground does not need to be excavated to be installed; it can be placed above the ground.
The waste from the system when extracted requires further treatment before releasing into the environment.

No further treatment is required, as the solid waste is rapidly decomposed.
The waste decomposed under anaerobic condition, creating a semi-solid sludge. Harmful gases (methane and hydrogen sulphide) are also released.
The biofil toilet operates under aerobic conditions as liquid waste is immediately filtered out. The only bye products of the system are water and carbon-dioxide.
The reservoir may get filled up with waste and leak or overflows requiring its contents to pump out.
It does not get full, leaks or overflows and there is no need to extract waste.
An improperly designed or ill maintained septic tank system leads to pollution of the ground water
The danger of ground water pollution is minimal, as all feces is removed from the biofil digester and waste water is discharged into the biologically- active layer of the soil (top soil).
The septic system requires inspection chambers in addition to the tank, and the tank must be placed at the vantage point in order for the dumping truck to easily access it.
There is never a need for evacuation of the biofil digester, it can be sited anywhere within the compound.
A damaged or collapsed septic tank can affect the foundation of the building as it is normally sited closed to the main building.

 The cost of a typical septic tank is always high depending on the location.The Biofil is place above the ground or semi underground and it cannot affect the building foundation.

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Obafisenco(m): 4:42am On Sep 26
Olazzeedris:
** HOT DEAL
2PLOT OF LAND SALE
@ GENTI CLOSE TO MAIN ROAD
LAND GOOD HOTEL

Document; C of O
PRICE; 5M NET.

** 1/2 PLOT
@ IDIROKO ITAMAGA close to main road

DOCUMENTS; FAMILY RECIPT and Deed
PRICE ;4.5M .

** 2 PLOTS
@ IGBE OLOJA IGBOGBO.
Documents; Recipt and Deed

PRICE:600K PER PLOT.

Contact for more details
+2347066680644
call/WhatsApp

Is this still available ?
And are they your direct ?
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Obafisenco(m): 4:44am On Sep 26
seproperties:
Biofil Toilet Digester .Call or Whatsapp for Site Inspection now . 09079811552. Advantages of BIOFIL TOILET DIGESTER OVER SEPTIC TANK SYSTEM

A large underground reservoir is needed to store waste from the flush toilet.

 The Biofil system is smaller to septic system and there is no need for reservoir for the same number of user
 Soil conditions (such as rocky and clayey soil or areas with high water tables) may make it difficult or inadvisable to excavate.

The ground does not need to be excavated to be installed; it can be placed above the ground.
The waste from the system when extracted requires further treatment before releasing into the environment.

No further treatment is required, as the solid waste is rapidly decomposed.
The waste decomposed under anaerobic condition, creating a semi-solid sludge. Harmful gases (methane and hydrogen sulphide) are also released.
The biofil toilet operates under aerobic conditions as liquid waste is immediately filtered out. The only bye products of the system are water and carbon-dioxide.
The reservoir may get filled up with waste and leak or overflows requiring its contents to pump out.
It does not get full, leaks or overflows and there is no need to extract waste.
An improperly designed or ill maintained septic tank system leads to pollution of the ground water
The danger of ground water pollution is minimal, as all feces is removed from the biofil digester and waste water is discharged into the biologically- active layer of the soil (top soil).
The septic system requires inspection chambers in addition to the tank, and the tank must be placed at the vantage point in order for the dumping truck to easily access it.
There is never a need for evacuation of the biofil digester, it can be sited anywhere within the compound.
A damaged or collapsed septic tank can affect the foundation of the building as it is normally sited closed to the main building.

 The cost of a typical septic tank is always high depending on the location.The Biofil is place above the ground or semi underground and it cannot affect the building foundation.

can it be done in a water Lodged area ?
And how much is it ?
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Obafisenco(m): 4:48am On Sep 26
Bennycoz:
Good evening everyone,

Thanks
Have you gotten help ?
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Perfecttouchade: 6:16am On Sep 27
Aluminium windows(Casement & casement burglary embedded), Sliding, Projected)doors(frameless doors), partitioning with Perfect Touch. whatsapp 08153665659. email: perfecttouchaluminium2012@yahoo.com https://wa.me/2348153665659✴️

2 Shares

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Johntemmy(m): 9:44am On Sep 28
Good morning. we are open for business. contact us now.thank you.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Mantoso(m): 7:34am On Sep 29
Hello, I am Seyi Omotoso and I work with Merit Abode Nig Ltd as a property consultant.

You can contact me if you want to find our more about our amazing lands and houses sold at affordable prices.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Johntemmy(m): 9:36am On Sep 29
contact us today for your wood work, roofing woods and it's materials at cheaper cost
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by slim147(m): 11:45am On Sep 29
Who can help me check if a land is good to buy. I’m planning to pay for a land in erangbe in ibeju lekki. Thanks . WhatsApp 07058458586
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 3:51pm On Sep 29
slim147:
Who can help me check if a land is good to buy. I’m planning to pay for a land in erangbe in ibeju lekki. Thanks . WhatsApp 07058458586

Noted
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by autocarmart: 1:44am On Sep 30
Fenced plot by Nasarawa State University Keffi with borehole suitable for student hostel investment, 08034707706 call or whatsapp
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Aforxzy(f): 5:52am On Sep 30
[quote author=Bennycoz post=94098754]Good evening everyone,

Thanks[/quote

you need to provide the drawings of the building to enable the cost estimate.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Adortem: 5:57pm On Sep 30
LandShop is Nigeria’s Premier Real Estate Co-Investment hub, designed to unlock the wealth of the land and ensure everyone can become a proud land or home owner through our unique co-investment features; irrespective of their social status, credit rating or location.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Lettings Manager
Job Summary: A Lettings Manager will likely have a solid, strong sales and lettings track-record. You will be managing a Sales and Lettings brand.
Job Description
• Creating a strategic business plan
• Canvassing key landlords/properties
• Analyzing the brand’s monthly statistics
• Liaising with colleagues and directors to expand the business
• Liaising with tenants, identifying their needs and arranging property viewings
• Conducting viewings, obtaining feedback and updating the landlord
• Negotiating offers, agreeing new tenancies and sales
• Identifying opportunities to generate new business deals
• Offering an efficient, proactive and high level of customer service to the clients
• Actively working to increase the number of managed properties on the portfolio
• Assisting with queries, tenancy issues and enquiries coming into the business

Qualifications for a Sales and Lettings Manager
• Several years experience within sales & lettings, a proven track record of winning business and a thorough knowledge of all aspects of the sales and lettings process.
• A proven track record of achieving targets
• Must have industry knowledge/experience
• Well presented, calm, professional, focused and mature attitude
• Valid driving license
• Excellent communication and rapport building skills
• Self-motivated and ambitious
Application Closing Date
October 9, 2020.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and cover letters to: careers@landshop.ng with "Sales and Lettings Manager" as the subject of the email.

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by PropertyVendor(m): 10:57pm On Sep 30
This is intended to assist anyone who is seeking for robust information about cost of building materials (Cement, Rods, POP Cement, Asbestos Ceiling Board) available in Edo and Delta State markets. It will also assist help real estate investors who want to plan towards a building project and those who want to invest in buying and selling building materials.

Nigerians oversea can as well benefit from the list, to get the idea of what is obtainable in the market back home and use it to make adequate planning towards your upcoming projects in the country. Prices may vary from state to state, however we will be using the prices of building in Edo and Delta State.

Currently, the prices of Rods is gradually decreasing. This list will continually be updated DAILY.

Below are our prices of building materials on 30/09/2020:

Remember to order your Rods and Cement from our list below as we await your calls.

Visit >>> Latest Prices of Building Materials in Nigeria For more details....

DANGOTE CEMENT 3X 50KG

(100 – 299 bags) ===> N 2,500

(300 – 600 bags) ===> N2,480

For Truck Price Call : 070-6481-6581

REINFORCEMENT STEEL BARS

25mm Rods (22 Pieces) per tonne ============> 220,000.00 NGN

25mm Rod One Full Length ============> 10,000.00 NGN

20mm Rods (34 Pieces) per tonne ============> 265,000.00 NGN

20mm Rod One Full Length ============> 7800.00 NGN

16mm Rods (53 Pieces) per tonne ============> 177,000.00 NGN

16mm Rod One Full Length ============> 4,200.00 NGN

12mm Rods (94 Pieces) per tonne ============> 225,000.00 NGN

12mm Rod One Full Length ============> 2,400.00 NGN

Call : 070-6481-6581

10mm Rods (135 Pieces) per tonne ===========> 249,000.00 NGN

10mm Rod One Full Length ===========> 1,850.00 NGN

8mm Rods (210 pieces) per tonne ============> 262,000.00 NGN

8mm Rod One Full Length ============> 1,250.00 NGN

Quarter Rods ( Long ) 50 pieces per bundle ========> 25,000.00 NGN

Quarter Rods ( Medium ) 50 pieces per bundle ========> 17,500.00 NGN

Quarter Rods (Short ) 50 pieces per bundle =======> 12,500.00 NGN

Binding Wires (3kg, 8kg, 10kg, 12kg, 15kg, 20kg) =========> Price Ranges per Kilogram

Current Cost of Pop Cement in Nigeria

POP (Plaster of Paris) cement has its peculiar function in the construction of a building or house. POP cement is used to make building decorations that are attractive to eyes which includes ceiling designs, wall screeding(inside and outside), wall sketching, tv stand, wine bar, fire pot etc.

POP or white cement is slightly expensive than ordinary gray cement in terms of price and prices may vary according to exchange rate, market location, seller and availability in the market.

Below is the current prices of POP cement in Nigeria.

ABS POP CEMENT 40kg –5500 NAIRA

AZ MOULDA 40kg - Not Available

BEST PLASTER PRODUCT { BPP} - NAIRA - Not Available

GYPROC PLASTER

EXTRA-WHITE - NAIRA - Not Available

POP Screeding Paint With Price In Nigeria:

VEGALUX PAINT- 2,700 Naira

FINECOAT PAINT- 3,000 Naira

GVC PAINT- 2,500 Naira.

GROUND PAINT - Not Available

BLAZE PAINT - Not Available

Sponge/Filas/ Fibre

1,500 NAIRA for 1KG

Bonds/Screeding Bond:

Top bond

Top Bond- 6,000 NAIRA for 5 kg

Vinko Bond- 6,000 NAIRA for 5kg

Metro Bond- 6,000 NAIRA for 5kg

10kg Bond:

Top Bond- 12,000 NAIRA for 10 kg

Vinko Bond- 12,000 NAIRA for 10 kg

Metro Bond- 12,000 NAIRA for 10 kg

20kg Bond:

Top Bond- for 20kg - Not Available

Prices Of Asbestos Ceiling Board

Asbestos ceiling board is a decorative ceiling tile designed to compliment the tastefully furnished interiors of today’s modern buildings.

length x breadth = 1.22m x 1.22m

Thickness = 3mm

Advantages
*Non combustible.
*Decorative finish.
*Rot & rust proof.
*Durable.
*Pretigious.
*Pest resistant.
*It does not get stained by rainwater from leaking roof, thereby eliminating periodic replacement cost.

Below is the current prices of Asbestos ceiling board in Nigeria.

POP CEILING BOARD DESIGNS – 2,200 NAIRA

PLAIN CEILING BOARD DESIGNS – 1,900 NAIRA

Call,

Fidelis070-6481-6581 || 080-7590-2447

Note:

Payment on delivery is allowed.
Prices are same on all locations in Benin-City / Delta State.
Free delivery for all items listed (Long Distance May Attract Extra Charges).
Prices are based on bulk discounts and apply when you buy in large quantities.
Prices are at current rates and may change later due to market forces.

Latest Prices of Building Materials in Nigeria
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by bisiswag(f): 10:25am On Oct 02
Hello house goodmorning. Please please please. I need good advice,my mum got a plot in Edo and she got a lawyer,dude said survey plan will cost 300k and deed of transfer for 125k. Please is that what is obtainable in that state and please what is the correct way to secure the plot? And please any trustworthy lawyer here from Edo state that I could link with her?
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by bolajinoni1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 02
Contact us for land survey plan, interior design, Land, architectural drawing, bulding project, Layout design, charting of land in Lagos ogun state and oyo state.
08137651008. 09053010009
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Canada2021: 6:03am On Oct 03
bisiswag:
Hello house goodmorning. Please please please. I need good advice,my mum got a plot in Edo and she got a lawyer,dude said survey plan will cost 300k and deed of transfer for 125k. Please is that what is obtainable in that state and please what is the correct way to secure the plot? And please any trustworthy lawyer here from Edo state that I could link with her?
please chat me up. I am a Lawyer.. This is my number 08124890654
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Canada2021: 6:04am On Oct 03
slim147:
Chat me up please on 08124890654. I am a Lawyer and a property consultant

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (Reply)

Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria / STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.