Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,567,797 members, 5,940,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 October 2020 at 05:50 PM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (314157 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by emmajodeci(m): 9:40am On Aug 31
Urgent request

hotel needed for purchase in ikeja bugdet 400m pls send wit picture Inspection Asap

Also looking for a hotel at abule egba to sango ota bugdet 50m pls send wit picture Inspection ASAP

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Hamachi: 10:18am On Aug 31
Check page 1
Ibk2020:
Pls I need help.
I am planning to buy a land at one estate in Ilorin (evergreen estate).
I won't to ask the necessary documents to ask the estate management, and what are the immediate steps I can take to secure the property, thanks

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by OlaogunMichael: 3:27pm On Sep 02
My Recommendation :
Contact Land Surveyor Olaogun Michael Ekundayo On 09025234582
For Land Documentation and to check a land if fake or original before buying land or property.
To help you check land Survey if original or fake.
To check land title before you buy land and to chart land before you buy.
To check if land is free or not.
To help with land surveying in lagos, ogun or anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Ehismarty(f): 10:03pm On Sep 03
FOR SALE

*A 6 Bedrooms Duplex, fully detached for sale at Aminu Kanu Crescent, Wuse 2 Abuja.*

FEATURES

�️6 bedrooms
�️2 sitting rooms
�️Large Kitchen space
�️A waiting room
�️Study room
�️4 rooms boys quarters
�️3 rooms guest house with a sitting room
�A laundry room
�️Security house
�️ Generator
�️Water treatment plant
�️Title: C of O
�️Land Size: 800sqm² on paper, 852sqm² on ground.
�️Price: 400M net.

*Note* This property can also be converted to commercial (hotel or school).

WhatsApp 08157416070
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Timtol(m): 11:07pm On Sep 03
www.dioritestructures.com.ng

info@dioritestructures.com.ng
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Johntemmy(m): 6:32pm On Sep 04
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by OlaogunMichael: 11:10am On Sep 06
My Recommendation :
For Land Documentation and to check a land if fake or original before buying land or property.
To help you check land Survey if original or fake.
To help with land surveying in lagos, ogun or anywhere in Nigeria.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Jite18: 12:44pm On Sep 06
HOT SALE

3 Bedroom Flat Apartment + BQ at Primewater View, Lekki Phase 1
It’s fully furnished
Asking Price: 55M

Serious Buyers please contact BOLS ATTORNEYS & SOLICITORS @ 08139081233
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Jite18: 1:33pm On Sep 06
AVAILABLE FOR SALE !!!

1) 4 Bedrooms + One room BQ Townhouses at Guzape Hills, Abuja (Close to Coza)
Features:
- 4 Bedrooms all en-suite
- Well appointed kitchen
- Family Lounge
- Box Room
- One Room BQ
- Swimming Pool
Title: C of O (Certificate of Occupancy)
Price: N90M

2) 4 Units of 3 Bedroom Apartments for sale
Document: C of O
Price: N80M

Serious Buyers please contact BOLS ATTORNEYS & SOLICITORS
Call/WhatsApp: 08139081233
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by LaEvilIMiss(f): 9:15pm On Sep 06
@OmonileLawyer - Where are you these days, 6 years ago I came by your office at Ikeja Roundabout by that eatery, you made me wait for hours and when left to buy Land at Epe, I made the very mistake you warn everyone of. I spent the next 4 yrs chasing the Land seller with Police and Court wahala. If only you were not so so so so so so busy undecided
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Paleegee(m): 10:58am On Sep 09
Hello everyone are you looking for a professional bricklayer and tiler. that can work with or Without Engineers, or you looking on renovating your house or correcting wrong block setting with plastering to look perfect please contact me directly on my number +2347056666699 also on WhatsApp. In God I trust.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Wilsonmabel: 1:39pm On Sep 09
lawyer:
[size=14pt]1. Survey Plan:[/size]

The same goes for rentals. When renting new apartments, offices or shops, you just gotta be very careful otherwise these Lagos Agents will scam you of your hard earned money. The safest and hassle free way to get apartments and offices is to use www.renting.ng. I used them twice and i wasnt dissapointed.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Johntemmy(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09
Aluminium Casement window Or Sliding window for your project
Enquiry for your own today in various price
Call :08069609983 Or whatsApp
Thanks!

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 8:34am On Sep 10
Business and Money time...

Refer your real estate friends and partners to us for their land search, land investigation or property documentation and let us discuss the commission.

WhatsApp: 08068088866.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by autocarmart: 12:19pm On Sep 10
100/100 plot by Nasarawa State University for ready buyer, land suitable for students hotel investment
Call or WhatsApp 08034707706
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Winniealfred1(f): 7:11pm On Sep 10
*Newly built 4 Bedroom FULLY detached Duplex with additional 2 rooms BQ inside Amity Estate Sangotedo Lekki. DEPOSIT N10M AND MOVE IN*

*Stand Alone (Fully detached)
*Big rooms
*Sitting room
*Dinning room
*Ante-room
*Family Lounge
*Master bedroom Lounge
*All room ensuite
*Kitchen
*6 rooms (including BQ)
*Kitchen for BQ
*6 Toilets/Bathrooms
*Interlocked Compound
*Spacious Compound (6 Cars )
*Green area
*Fenced and gated
*24 hours Security with armed mobile police men in the estate.
*Interlocked road from the expressway to the estate.

This Fully Detached Duplex is custom built: Interior work to be completed by buyer.

*Pay N10m as initial deposit, Get your Key and move in immediately. Spread the balance payment over 24 months as you are living in the duplex.*

Total: N51m

This is awesome offer, which is very rare. Opportunity for you to move in with just N10m deposit.

For enquiries and inspection call/whatsapp: 09054215157

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10
Name your site we are there

https://wa.me/2347087953771

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Alexefex(m): 3:00am On Sep 11
Please permit me to post this distress sale:

The house has 4 flats;
1 Unit of 3 bedroom flat.
2 units of 2 bedroom flats.
1 unit of mini-flat.
All for sale at Coca Cola Estate, Off Adesan road, Mowe. All the rooms are ensuite with visitor’s toilet in every flat, on a new estate, newly built house, fully tiled, fenced with security house, bore-hole water, 2 entrances and exits. There are presently 2 tenants in the compound.

Text: 080*238*20*278
OR
WhatsApp: https://wa.link/cuyp6j
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by sholadele4: 9:06pm On Sep 11
I need advice please. I just bought a piece of land recently. The seller (second buyer) had previously bought the land from someone (first buyer) who had earlier bought the land from the omo-onile. The second buyer that sold the land to me has a deed of assignment signed by the omo-onile and the receipt of purchase issued by the omo-onile to the first buyer. I have gotten a deed of assignment with the second buyer done, transfering ownership of the land to me.
Do I still need to get a receipt from the omo-onile in my name?
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 9:13pm On Sep 11
sholadele4:
I need advice please. I just bought a piece of land recently. The seller (second buyer) had previously bought the land from someone (first buyer) who had earlier bought the land from the omo-onile. The second buyer that sold the land to me has a deed of assignment signed by the omo-onile and the receipt of purchase issued by the omo-onile to the first buyer. I have gotten a deed of assignment with the second buyer done, transfering ownership of the land to me.

Why not contact your lawyer sir. Several pple here don't av legal experience on land transaction. Engage a lawyer and pay him for a consultancy. Cheers.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by olaogun123456: 10:28pm On Sep 11
sholadele4:

have a lawyer by your side and also a surveyor .
contact a surveyor 09021429502
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Rerin: 11:39pm On Sep 11
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 8:34am On Sep 12
There are more than 8,000 lawyers in Lagos and several people deem it fit to engage a lawyer of their choice. Nothing stops prospective land buyers from getting one and paying him, but we want free legal advice in Nigeria and after then, they fall into troubles. Engage a legal Practitioner of your choice, pay him for his services and you get results. People fall into land scam and fake tenancy transaction daily in Nigeria.

Barr Adeolu Ayo Aderinto.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by DanTheGeek(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12
Buy and sell with confidence don't be anybody's maga. Before you buy or sell anything on Nairaland make sure you do it via a middle man that can guarantee delivery of your product. If anything goes wrong in the transaction you can open a dispute and our world class dispute agents will attend to you, at the end of the day you can get a refund if our agents determine that's the best course of action.

Help a fellow Nairalander push his product.

Nairaland do your thing.

Get started now

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by oluwaseyi0: 6:29pm On Sep 12
How much will it cost to verify C of O in Lagos
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Johntemmy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13
make order now
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by OlaogunMichael: 10:53pm On Sep 14
oluwaseyi0:
How much will it cost to verify C of O in Lagos

My Recommendation :

To help with Land surveying in Lagos, Ogun or anywhere in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (Reply)

Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria / STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.