Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (429264 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Gokoyer0(m): 6:59am On Oct 10, 2020
House, What can you say about Treasure Island Mowe Ofada? Is it advisable to acquire landed property there?
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
Gokoyer0:
House, What can you say about Treasure Island Mowe Ofada? Is it advisable to acquire landed property there?

Engage a lawyer, bro. Anybody here who tells you it's genuine may even be frm that company without your awareness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Gokoyer0(m): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ok, tbanks bro
Treash:

Engage a lawyer, bro. Anybody here who tells you it's genuine may even be frm that company without your awareness.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by aspirebig: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
Do people still buy land from Omoniles?

Please let's also have a protest #endomoniles ever SARS matter.

Those idiots sell one land for many people, sell off streets as make it close and even sell people frontage.

Is wicked, bad and very sad. Is common in these western States.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by kennyfem(m): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2020
Plot of land is available at agbara at a good location, at a very good price. contact phone number, 07051998428.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by gamelover1296(f): 6:46am On Oct 20, 2020
I like this forum so much
pandora apk
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Adedward(m): 6:49am On Oct 20, 2020
gamelover1296:
I like this forum so much
pandora apk
u are welcome thanks u,
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by OlaogunMichael(m): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Gokoyer0:

Pls i would t recommend to you that before you embark on land matters you need to get your self a land surveyor in the process before and after the land purchase.

I recommend:

Contact Pupil Land Surveyor Olaogun Michael Ekundayo On 09025234582

For Land Documentation and Survey of your land

To check a land if fake or original before buying land or property.

To help you check land Survey documents if original or fake.

To check land title before you buy land and to chart land before you buy.

To check if land is free or not or it belongs to the government.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Gokoyer0(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ok sir. Thanks for the info
OlaogunMichael:

Pls i would t recommend to you that before you embark on land matters you need to get your self a land surveyor in the process before and after the land purchase.

I recommend:

Contact Pupil Land Surveyor Olaogun Michael Ekundayo On 09025234582

For Land Documentation and Survey of your land

To check a land if fake or original before buying land or property.

To help you check land Survey documents if original or fake.

To check land title before you buy land and to chart land before you buy.

To check if land is free or not or it belongs to the government.

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by MrRealEstate: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bennycoz:
Good evening everyone,

Please I have a Landed property in sangotedo ajah Lagos which I want to start developing few weeks from now, but before proceeding I want to know how much is the total cost to build five blocks of flat in that area, the drowning indicated 2bedroom flats in 3 units while mini flats in 2 units total 5 blocks of flat's with only one decking with pop and wall screading finishing.

I will appreciate your engineers in the house for further advice and total cost to execute this plan.

Thanks

I read on a blog on how important land documentation is in Lagos and price of land survey and documentation.

You can also read about it by clicking the link below.

https://landsurveyorlagos..com/2020/09/i-hear-question-how-much-is-land-survey.html

I think the very first step is to secure your land with land survey and documentation.

It is the very first step to prevent your self from wahala and protect people from hijacking yout property.

I also saw the surveyor number in that link and he is a good and professional man. wink

Or you can just read through all of the blog very educative.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.