Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? (12312 Views)

I Want To Know God / 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors / Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by frubben(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2017
@ op how many dead people u Don raise. Huh? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by SmartyPants(m): 10:31am On May 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:
A lot of things are really happening in our day to day existence on earth, and I strongly believe that we are in the last part of the time of humanity. So many fraudsters have appeared not only in the stage of the world systems​, but also to pervert the knowledge of the true Light.

Listen to me, it doesn't matter how many liars roam the streets of men. The truth must prevail and there is nothing anyone can change about it. You can not claim as so many of you say, that you are in relationship with the most high God and Lack power to work wonders and miracles. I know that immediately so many will rush to the Bible to quote chapter where the scriptures ask "do all work miracles" you should be already be ashamed of yourself. Because in the first place you are not a child of God Almighty and you had better admit that before you are thrown out of the family house.

When you said you accepted the seed of the living God Almighty into your heart, your heart received power to become a child of God Almighty. It was made right. That means equal with him. This is the fact and I also know that false and foolish jesters who doesn't have the Spirit of wisdom and knowledge to experience the power of the living God Almighty will misconstrue this information to look educated and informed. Whereas they are blind and have no clue of what they speak.

As many as receive the gift of the most high God Almighty offers to anyone obtained eternal Life. Now this is the same life the most high God Almighty has which makes him God. The way people have traditionalise CHRIST JESUS in the world is even as the scriptures predicted.

The point is you have been born into the original power of the living God Almighty if you believe that CHRIST JESUS is lord of all and that he died and Risen by the glory of his father God Almighty. This is so serious and because people don't take this thing very seriously, in time of evil they begin to look for quick fix. You have the authority over snakes and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy of your soul Satan.

Yet you hear folks saying why didn't God collect the power from Satan when he threw him out of his presence?. For the record purpose, go and ask Satan if he still has his powerful sword which was his at the beginning. You see, powers or Blessings are confered through spoken word. And the lord God Almighty said let there be light and there is light till this day.

Most times people think the almighty should operate like them. You have to learn of him and you will find rest for your soul. Your soul will remain restless until a home is discovered.

I am warning you all if you haven't experienced the power of the living God Almighty you have no business talking about him. Why do you all allow natural shocked men twist your mind so much that you have substituted the word of the living God for your tradition. Thereby making it inactive. I declare to you that forever the world of God Almighty is settled in heaven.

This is a relatively long piece, yet you did not once tell us of some of the miracles you have worked yourself... why?

Or are you preaching what you do not practice?

4 Likes

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 10:40am On May 14, 2017
onyenze123:

Na you be Sir oh.

You have started a wonderful movement here. I enjoy reading your posts

Thanks buddy. Always a pleasure.
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by ibolomo(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:

To be very honest, you sincerely do not know who is a child of God. These ones you mentioned are not led by the Holy Spirit they are not the raised sons of God Almighty. They are led by their senses. And the flesh and blood can not enter into the kingdom of power and glory

They will die like mere beasts
guess you didn't read my first post or didn't do so objectively. Here: read it and understand my point of view. I am not talking about sinners doing stuff, I am talking about born-again Christians, led by the spirit of God doing what is required to achieve results.

OP, you should know that being given all power in heaven and on earth does not mean that a child of God will exhibit such immediately he is born again.
Access and manifestation are two different things. I can give a child an ATM card with more money than Dangote, but it is it's understanding that such a child or baby, as the case may be (with the help of an adult: the Holy Spirit) that such a child will have access to the funds in such an account.
The level of alignment and understanding that brings "signs and wonders" from theoretical exegesis, even though Christ has paid for it, is not achieved overnight.
Alignment as used here is obeying the Bible, The Spirit of God, understand the action required to bring a result, and doing so.
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Immorttal: 10:51am On May 14, 2017
Trash!

1 Like

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by grandstar(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:
A lot of things are really happening in our day to day existence on earth, and I strongly believe that we are in the last part of the time of humanity. So many fraudsters have appeared not only in the stage of the world systems​, but also to pervert the knowledge of the true Light.

Listen to me, it doesn't matter how many liars roam the streets of men. The truth must prevail and there is nothing anyone can change about it. You can not claim as so many of you say, that you are in relationship with the most high God and Lack power to work wonders and miracles. I know that immediately so many will rush to the Bible to quote chapter where the scriptures ask "do all work miracles" you should be already be ashamed of yourself. Because in the first place you are not a child of God Almighty and you had better admit that before you are thrown out of the family house.

When you said you accepted the seed of the living God Almighty into your heart, your heart received power to become a child of God Almighty. It was made right. That means equal with him. This is the fact and I also know that false and foolish jesters who doesn't have the Spirit of wisdom and knowledge to experience the power of the living God Almighty will misconstrue this information to look educated and informed. Whereas they are blind and have no clue of what they speak.

As many as receive the gift of the most high God Almighty offers to anyone obtained eternal Life. Now this is the same life the most high God Almighty has which makes him God. The way people have traditionalise CHRIST JESUS in the world is even as the scriptures predicted.

The point is you have been born into the original power of the living God Almighty if you believe that CHRIST JESUS is lord of all and that he died and Risen by the glory of his father God Almighty. This is so serious and because people don't take this thing very seriously, in time of evil they begin to look for quick fix. You have the authority over snakes and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy of your soul Satan.

Yet you hear folks saying why didn't God collect the power from Satan when he threw him out of his presence?. For the record purpose, go and ask Satan if he still has his powerful sword which was his at the beginning. You see, powers or Blessings are confered through spoken word. And the lord God Almighty said let there be light and there is light till this day.

Most times people think the almighty should operate like them. You have to learn of him and you will find rest for your soul. Your soul will remain restless until a home is discovered.

I am warning you all if you haven't experienced the power of the living God Almighty you have no business talking about him. Why do you all allow natural shocked men twist your mind so much that you have substituted the word of the living God for your tradition. Thereby making it inactive. I declare to you that forever the world of God Almighty is settled in heaven.

Would it not have been proper for you to quote Bible verses to back up your assertions (Acts 17:11)

Does your assertion that Christians must perform signs and wonders have any scriptural backing?

First, what was the basis of those miracles performed by early disciples? It was to show the then known world that divine blessing was now with Christianity (Road Hebrew 2:1-2, John 9:30-33) and no longer with the Jews who hard rejected the messiah and even had Jim killed(Read Matthew 21:43, Matthew 23:37-38)

However, once the miracles had clearly shown where God's heart lay, the miracles were no longer necessary and would cease (1 Corinthians 13:8-14).

If we search the scriptures there are numerous cases of Christians being sick and were not miraculously healed (Read 1 Timothy 5:23, 2 Timothy 4:20) Even the apostle Paul was frail(Read 2 Corinthians 10:10)

Ability to work miracles isn't a sign that one is God's servant. Rather doing God's will is the requirement (John 14:15,15:14). And this will be plainly manifest to all (Malachi 3::18, 1 Timothy 4:15)

Visit www.jw.org for more info

1 Like

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 14, 2017
Not everyone is a worker some are creators and artists not designed to be under anyone per say. Just as you enjoy working for an Oga some enjoy being that Oga but not having to stress and put their efforts into someone else's dream only to be forgotten in the end. I have had a 9-5 for about 5 years but I left that gladly cause I've made more when I do my own thing and leave my legacy in my case I'm continuing a Legacy left for me.

God directs our paths and will provide yesterday a family member was saying the same to me and just as they were going a mail for my main business came in.

Everyone with faith operates in seasons comparing yours to another's is bad and even condemning another in their sowing time while you are in harvest is bad
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by itsloba: 11:19am On May 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:

To know God Almighty is to know power and authority
Really, but i'll need a bit of clarification of the last paragraph, don't talk about God if you have not experience his power. .....what and what are the experience?
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 11:21am On May 14, 2017
Op even nigeria is a very religious country but lack power.
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by sorzy1(m): 11:21am On May 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Who is this speaking without thinking?

I don't have time for fools. They say there is no God yet admit his creation THEMSELVES
Mr.! what are you teaching? your use of such abusive word has ruined the whole thing.
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 11:38am On May 14, 2017
paxonel:
grin grin cheesy grin
Is it that people afraid to comment?
Op, you have scared people with this power thing, this platform roof go tear. even athiests on nairaland have ran way.
What?
grin grin grin
Take am easy o

It is not every bingo that park that you give biscuit

2 Likes

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 11:45am On May 14, 2017
paxonel:

What do you mean ?
Are you insinuating that if i speak IDOI word, i will be consumed by fire and power angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 11:58am On May 14, 2017
Grace
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by nnamdiosu(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2017
Oga how did u know that Satan had a powerful sword in the beginning.? Pls let's not say things that God didn't tell us o
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2017
ibolomo:

guess you didn't read my first post or didn't do so objectively. Here: read it and understand my point of view. I am not talking about sinners doing stuff, I am talking about born-again Christians, led by the spirit of God doing what is required to achieve results.

OP, you should know that being given all power in heaven and on earth does not mean that a child of God will exhibit such immediately he is born again.
Access and manifestation are two different things. I can give a child an ATM card with more money than Dangote, but it is it's understanding that such a child or baby, as the case may be (with the help of an adult: the Holy Spirit) that such a child will have access to the funds in such an account.
The level of alignment and understanding that brings "signs and wonders" from theoretical exegesis, even though Christ has paid for it, is not achieved overnight.
Alignment as used here is obeying the Bible, The Spirit of God, understand the action required to bring a result, and doing so.

Yes. I said don't talk if you haven't experienced the kingdom. Except a man be born again he can not see the the kingdom of God step one

Step two: except a man be born of the water and Spirit he can not enter into the kingdom of God. Exactly
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 12:04pm On May 14, 2017
nnamdiosu:
Oga how did u know that Satan had a powerful sword in the beginning.? Pls let's not say things that God didn't tell us o

You can only say things you know. You can't speak more than given. Some of us have seen the beyond.

Come up

1 Like

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 12:08pm On May 14, 2017
sorzy1:
Mr.! what are you teaching? your use of such abusive word has ruined the whole thing.

Because you want the most high God to keep enduring sinner's and never rebuke them.

Because you are on his side you have refused to see his evil and abuse of the Holy trinity.
You should have quoted his words before the rebuke. Open rebuke is better than hidden love. Don't love me like that..

This is the time for judgement and the judgement starts now

1 Like

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2017
itsloba:

Really, but i'll need a bit of clarification of the last paragraph, don't talk about God if you have not experience his power. .....what and what are the experience?

To enter into the kingdom. To be initiated more than you hear occultist perform.

To be deep into the river of the Holy Spirit. To be led and step as he step.
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2017
solasoulmusic:
Not everyone is a worker some are creators and artists not designed to be under anyone per say. Just as you enjoy working for an Oga some enjoy being that Oga but not having to stress and put their efforts into someone else's dream only to be forgotten in the end. I have had a 9-5 for about 5 years but I left that gladly cause I've made more when I do my own thing and leave my legacy in my case I'm continuing a Legacy left for me.

God directs our paths and will provide yesterday a family member was saying the same to me and just as they were going a mail for my main business came in.

Everyone with faith operates in seasons comparing yours to another's is bad and even condemning another in their sowing time while you are in harvest is bad

Miss, if I really understand what you wrote you are talking about adminstration of natural gifts and not spiritual gifts.

There are spiritual and natural gifts. Don't use your natural gifts to serve the living God. Use it to serve men. Use his mighty power which is at work in you to ascend to Zion heavenly Jerusalem to worship and serve the most high God. Or haven't you heard that you have been brought into mount Zion? That's where you are right now.

1 Like

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 12:25pm On May 14, 2017
[quote author=grandstar post=56506851]

Would it not have been proper for you to quote Bible verses to back up your assertions (Acts 17:11)

Does your assertion that Christians must perform signs and wonders have any scriptural backing?

First, what was the basis of those miracles performed by early disciples? It was to show the then known world that divine blessing was now with Christianity (Road Hebrew 2:1-2, John 9:30-33) and no longer with the Jews who hard rejected the messiah and even had Jim killed(Read Matthew 21:43, Matthew 23:37-38)

However, once the miracles had clearly shown where God's heart lay, the miracles were no longer necessary and would cease (1 Corinthians 13:8-14).

If we search the scriptures there are numerous cases of Christians being sick and were not miraculously healed (Read 1 Timothy 5:23, 2 Timothy 4:20) Even the apostle Paul was frail(Read 2 Corinthians 10:10)

Ability to work miracles isn't a sign that one is God's servant. Rather doing God's will is the requirement (John 14:15,15:14). And this will be plainly manifest to all (Malachi 3::18, 1 Timothy 4:15)

I know one of them when I see them. They are always kicking against power because they worship a God they do not know.

They have accumulated series of books and quotations which has made them even weaker yet the scriptures says we were raised together with CHRIST JESUS and are now seated together with him in the heavenly places

What does that mean to you. Why do you want miracles to cease yet you pray everyday. I wouldn't waste my time arguing with religious men. You didn't listen to the Holy Spirit why would you listen to me.

You can't hear my voice dear. I speak from above you are from beneath.
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 12:27pm On May 14, 2017
SmartyPants:

This is a relatively long piece, yet you did not once tell us of some of the miracles you have worked yourself... why?

Or are you preaching what you do not practice?

Is there any need to argue. I doubt. Because I am so busy.....
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 12:33pm On May 14, 2017
Billyonaire:

You claim to know what God is, yet you do not know how to tame your emotion. Why would anyone listen to an entity that can not manage something as simple as emotion ? I am ashamed of your Godly nature.

Clap for me as I watch you abuse my father God. You see how you are talking to me because you felt hurt. Do think the most high God Almighty, your creator doesn't have feelings.

Wait for love OK.

I can only rebuke the spirit in you
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by itsloba: 12:36pm On May 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:

To enter into the kingdom. To be initiated more than you hear occultist perform.

To be deep into the river of the Holy Spirit. To be led and step as he step.
Issorite.. ..
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Clap for me as I watch you abuse my father God. You see how you are talking to me because you felt hurt. Do think the most high God Almighty, your creator doesn't have feelings.

Wait for love OK.

I can only rebuke the spirit in you
How myopic. So you feel you can fight for your All Powerful Father ?
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2017
Billyonaire:
This is not true. Belief has no place in analytical reasoning. If I totally research on Quantum Dynamics having deduce based on careful research on the interplays in Cosmos that God is all that there is, and we are all part of God and God is part of all, then I have a personally verifiable proof in the existence of Energy Field which can by symbology, is subject to the right brain hemisphere deduce that God is in fact ALL THAT THERE IS, If I tell all those jargons to a child and the child says, 'Please I dont understand' all I have to do is ...say...."just Believe it". That is what belief is. So, some of us who went through the real researches scientifically to understand the nature of God and the Universe, we are humbled. But for you religious zombies, you have not yet deflated the ego. That is itself is why you will help up in your heaven. Unfortunately, for those who are limited by Belief, that is why you will end up in heaven. Heaven is an illusion you have created, another mental construct to waste your time instead of journeying the cosmos.

There you go again. Do you ever think that your believe is the same as God trust. Interesting. The almighty father God is alive and raised his son CHRIST JESUS from the dead and you have no clue about this. If you don't accept what he is done already for blind you, how are you going to preceed with other matters?

You will never believe and you will never see. You only believe what you have seen. That's your level. He that believes not shall be destroyed.
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:

There you go again. Do you ever think that your believe is the same as God trust. Interesting. The almighty father God is alive and raised his son CHRIST JESUS from the dead and you have no clue about this. If you accept what he is done how are you going to preceed with other matters.

You will never believe and you will never see. You only believe what you have seen. That's your level
I believe you and your level but answer this simple question. It is JSS 3 Integrated Science. Is it possible to have a SON and a FATHER without a MOTHER ?
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2017
Billyonaire:
I believe you and your level but answer this simple question. It is JSS 3 Integrated Science. Is it possible to have a SON and a FATHER without a MOTHER ?

With God all things are possible.

Why do you even talk about impossibility with the almighty creator. Who Framed all things as he spoke.

I am really amazed at your level of doubt. It's zero
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:

With God all things are possible.

Why do you even talk about impossibility with the almighty creator. Who Framed all things as he spoke.

I am really amazed at your level of doubt. It's zero

Question: Is it possible to have a SON and a FATHER without a MOTHER ?
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Miss, if I really understand what you wrote you are talking about adminstration of natural gifts and not spiritual gifts.

There are spiritual and natural gifts. Don't use your natural gifts to serve the living God. Use it to serve men. Use his mighty power which is at work in you to ascend to Zion heavenly Jerusalem to worship and serve the most high God. Or haven't you heard that you have been brought into mount Zion? That's where you are right now.

You have lost me totally I agree there are spiritual and natural gifts but part of the miracle
of creation is what another chooses for their own life even the choice of
Work should not be of concern

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Generational Curses: The Myths And The Truth According To The Bible / Why Is Church Politics Worse Than Nigerian Politics / Apostle Paul's Brutal Message To Galatian Christians On The Gospel Of Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.