Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? (12313 Views)

I Want To Know God / 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors / Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 1:30pm On May 14, 2017
Billyonaire:

Question: Is it possible to have a SON and a FATHER without a MOTHER ?
answer

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD

But with man it's not so. How about that?
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2017
solasoulmusic:

You have lost me totally I agree there are spiritual and natural gifts but part of the miracle
of creation is what another chooses for their own life even the choice of
Work should not be of concern

Choice of work. To do the work of God is to believe in the one sent to testify of the almighty father God. Jesus Christ. And when you have believed you will see the kingdom and the power and the glory of the living God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Choice of work. To do the work of God is to believe in the one sent to testify of the almighty father God. Jesus Christ. And when you have believed you will see the kingdom and the power and the glory of the living God Almighty.

People do Gods work everyday and if you don't hear about it doesn't mean they don't or God doesn't appreciate it. The kingdom is open for those who believe but only the righteous and pure and heart will have access.

They will not ask you for a CV in heaven but they will ask how many lives you saved with Jehovahs love not condemnation
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Jeepi(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2017
itsloba:
All these misleading sermons.. So if i don't work wonders, i'm not a child of God?
me sef just tire, na so person go just come de talk nonsence, must every body perform wonder? different gifts are given to people by God when they serve him. no be to de display power, abi na native doctors we be?
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by wisehouse(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2017
Billyonaire:

Question: Is it possible to have a SON and a FATHER without a MOTHER ?

Yes very possible.

The conception of Jesus was done by the Holy Spirit (God) - Luke 1:34-35

You may not believe, it's acceptable, because the things of the spirit are spiritually discerned, and it's foolishness to the carnal mind (man).

Please, always make appropriate scriptural references to your claims (arguments), if you don't know any, then you are not in the position to argue because you don't know HIM.

Thank you OP, for the challenge.

The manifestation of this power has been given to all who BELIEVE. Mark 16:17.

All we need to do is to dwell with the Holy Spirit and let him reveal to us the mysteries to unlocking this greatness.

BTW, BELIEVE is plural word for FAITH (you can make some Greek word research).

Hebrew 2: 7 - when you hear the word, do not harden your heart ".

The scriptures is spiritually discern and YOU CAN NOT understand it by mere analysis or human theories.

God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by itsloba: 4:16pm On May 14, 2017
Jeepi:

me sef just tire, na so person go just come de talk nonsence, must every body perform wonder? different gifts are given to people by God when they serve him. no be to de display power, abi na native doctors we be?
That's what most modern Christian pastors impart into thier congregation, they claim as a Christian we are called into a victorious life, we must walk in signs and wonders, we have all powers at our disposal, we can call things into existence.i Remembed a great pastors in this country say if you are truly save, you must not fall sick. I've personally searched God's word and all this these sermons are nothing but sweet words make their congregation love them
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2017
wisehouse:

Yes very possible.

You may not believe, it's acceptable, because the things of the spirit are spiritually discerned, and it's foolishness to the carnal mind (man).

Please, always make appropriate scriptural references to your claims (arguments), if you don't know any, then you are not in the position to argue because you don't know HIM.

All we need to do is to dwell with the Holy Spirit and let him reveal to us the mysteries to unlocking this greatness.

The scriptures is spiritually discern and YOU CAN NOT understand it by mere analysis or human theories.

God bless.

Wonderful

1 Like

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 14, 2017
wisehouse:

Yes very possible.

God bless.

I am not an enemy, not of God Jehovah and God Jesus. How can I, God Billyonaire, disagree with God Wisehouse ? I am just asking a sincere question to evoke your thoughts. We are Gods, all of us. But I was just hoping that question will evoke a powerful thought about our God Mother, the creator of Earth (Gaia). Earth is her project, she handed over Earth to Satan, so at the moment, the Lord of this World is The Devil himself. Remember that time in the Garden of Eden ? It was not our creator that gave Eve that Apple. It was the 'good' brother that betrayed him by directing his brother's androids(human) to eat the true of knowledge of Good and Bad. Your Creator wanted us be like botnets that he can control without our will. But since the brother that you call Satan, manifest as snake and told us to eat that fruit, we have free will, we now dress up (other animals dont dress up) and we become like Gods (actually ETs). So, tell me, Satan gave us the fruit and now we have free will, we become like Gods, (ETs) and know good from bad. Is that a bad thing ? It is not. Our Creator wanted us to be robots now we have our place in the universe as true sons of our Most High God, but dont forget the God Mother, the Creator of Gaia (Earth). They are all ETs and I have written excessively on this to the world. You are lucky to read it here.
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by easterwick(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2017
Una strng 4 ds house oh i greet una
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2017
Billyonaire:

Oga billy, can you tell me how to worship goddess Gaia?
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:07pm On May 14, 2017
Billyonaire:

I am not an enemy, not of God Jehovah and God Jesus. How can I, God Billyonaire, disagree with God Wisehouse ? I am just asking a sincere question to evoke your thoughts. We are Gods, all of us. But I was just hoping that question will evoke a powerful thought about our God Mother, the creator of Earth (Gaia). Earth is her project, she handed over Earth to Satan, so at the moment, the Lord of this World is The Devil himself. Remember that time in the Garden of Eden ? It was not our creator that gave Eve that Apple. It was the 'good' brother that betrayed him by directing his brother's androids(human) to eat the true of knowledge of Good and Bad. Your Creator wanted us be like botnets that he can control without our will. But since the brother that you call Satan, manifest as snake and told us to eat that fruit, we have free will, we now dress up (other animals dont dress up) and we become like Gods (actually ETs). So, tell me, Satan gave us the fruit and now we have free will, we become like Gods, (ETs) and know good from bad. Is that a bad thing ? It is not. Our Creator wanted us to be robots now we have our place in the universe as true sons of our Most High God, but dont forget the God Mother, the Creator of Gaia (Earth). They are all ETs and I have written excessively on this to the world. You are lucky to read it here.

Tradition of men

Sense knowledge and dark writing

1 Like

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Tradition of men

Sense knowledge and dark writing
No, its not. You are just magnanimous in ignorance of the Creation Story from all the Sources. You can not depend on only the present Christian Bible that you use for total knowledge of creation and about God, that is why you are so confused that you just have to believe. It is good to believe but it is a luxury that smart people can not afford. There are other scrolls which didn't make it to the present Bible, as I heard it, it was intentionally removed from ancient scrolls for political reasons in the ancient days. So, I have access to these information. Belief is good, but there is limit to where it can take you. I research, so listen to me when I say there is a Mother Figure in the Orion Constellation, the home of the our Creator Extra-Terrestrials, the ones you all worship. Earth is her Project but ET Lucifer or Lucifer is in Charge of Earth even till now. These Gods are not the Creators of the Universe, but the Creator of Earth Planet. You are their hybridized androids, so eat the Forbidden fruit and know the truth. And it shall set you free.
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:49pm On May 14, 2017
Billyonaire:
No, its not. You are just magnanimous in ignorance of the Creation Story from all the Sources. You can not depend on only the present Christian Bible that you use for total knowledge of creation and about God, that is why you are so confused that you just have to believe. It is good to believe but it is a luxury that smart people can not afford. There are other scrolls which didn't make it to the present Bible, as I heard it, it was intentionally removed from ancient scrolls for political reasons in the ancient days. So, I have access to these information. Belief is good, but there is limit to where it can take you. I research, so listen to me when I say there is a Mother Figure in the Orion Constellation, the home of the our Creator Extra-Terrestrials, the ones you all worship. Earth is her Project but ET Lucifer or Lucifer is in Charge of Earth even till now. These Gods are not the Creators of the Universe, but the Creator of Earth Planet. You are their hybridized androids, so eat the Forbidden fruit and know the truth. And it shall set you free.

What you have is fables and jangling

Your body is so full of darkness and it has made you blind. Now you are blindfolded

Who is going to free you from them

RUN into CHRIST JESUS
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:

What you have is fables and jangling

Your body is so full of darkness and it has made you blind. Now you are blindfolded

Who is going to free you from them

RUN into CHRIST JESUS
Ignorance is darkness. So, who really is surrounded by darkness. Hallelujah Boy, your knowledge of the Cosmos is too limited. Blind faith is what you have, and it is failing you.
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by gotnel: 7:46pm On May 14, 2017
Knowledge is power. Seek all things and know the truth. Only those which seek knowledge make things happened on earth. Believing in what has be for over two thousands years without seeking to know further would have made the world remained stagnant.
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by AlvanT(m): 10:57pm On May 14, 2017
Billyonaire:
knowing the truth is one thing,using it as a tool is another,I agree perfectly that human 2.0 are androids but the reptilians with thier hyper intelligence and super nature compared to humans have rebelled and failed,what chance do we have against our creators? spread the truth you've not be believed and risk being killed,how long will humanity remain in this slavery??
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 5:23am On May 15, 2017
Great
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 5:28am On May 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
Ignorance is darkness. So, who really is surrounded by darkness. Hallelujah Boy, your knowledge of the Cosmos is too limited. Blind faith is what you have, and it is failing you.

Someone who do not know who created you, you are a rebel and not to be taken seriously. You are already in spiritual chains​.

You will soon be put into a physical chains
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 7:18am On May 15, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Someone who do not know who created you, you are a rebel and not to be taken seriously. You are already in spiritual chains​.

You will soon be put into a physical chains
You insult and curse a lot. You are apparently from the dark side.
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:38am On May 15, 2017
Thank you lord God Almighty

1 Like

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:41am On May 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
You insult and curse a lot. You are apparently from the dark side.

Why won't I resist many proud spirits speaking lies inside your dark bodies

Oooo you don't know you are insulting my heavenly father dumbest demons

You even called Satan a good brother

Beasts......

You are not my brother either a friend
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:43am On May 15, 2017
The almighty resist the proud and gives grace to the humble

Oooo you don't read what you are writing

Even the hope of a fool never been born is better than you....
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 3:37pm On May 15, 2017
Shining
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:39pm On May 15, 2017
Sure
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:54pm On May 15, 2017
This guy need help asap

1 Like

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:45am On May 16, 2017
Grace
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by orisa37: 2:26pm On May 18, 2017
lightblazingnow:
A lot of things are really happening in our day to day existence on earth, and I strongly believe that we are in the last part of the time of humanity. So many fraudsters have appeared not only in the stage of the world systems​, but also to pervert the knowledge of the true Light.

Listen to me, it doesn't matter how many liars roam the streets of men. The truth must prevail and there is nothing anyone can change about it. You can not claim as so many of you say, that you are in relationship with the most high God and Lack power to work wonders and miracles. I know that immediately so many will rush to the Bible to quote chapter where the scriptures ask "do all work miracles" you should be already be ashamed of yourself. Because in the first place you are not a child of God Almighty and you had better admit that before you are thrown out of the family house.

When you said you accepted the seed of the living God Almighty into your heart, your heart received power to become a child of God Almighty. It was made right. That means equal with him. This is the fact and I also know that false and foolish jesters who doesn't have the Spirit of wisdom and knowledge to experience the power of the living God Almighty will misconstrue this information to look educated and informed. Whereas they are blind and have no clue of what they speak.

As many as receive the gift of the most high God Almighty offers to anyone obtained eternal Life. Now this is the same life the most high God Almighty has which makes him God. The way people have traditionalise CHRIST JESUS in the world is even as the scriptures predicted.

The point is you have been born into the original power of the living God Almighty if you believe that CHRIST JESUS is lord of all and that he died and Risen by the glory of his father God Almighty. This is so serious and because people don't take this thing very seriously, in time of evil they begin to look for quick fix. You have the authority over snakes and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy of your soul Satan.

Yet you hear folks saying why didn't God collect the power from Satan when he threw him out of his presence?. For the record purpose, go and ask Satan if he still has his powerful sword which was his at the beginning. You see, powers or Blessings are confered through spoken word. And the lord God Almighty said let there be light and there is light till this day.

Most times people think the almighty should operate like them. You have to learn of him and you will find rest for your soul. Your soul will remain restless until a home is discovered.

I am warning you all if you haven't experienced the power of the living God Almighty you have no business talking about him. Why do you all allow natural shocked men twist your mind so much that you have substituted the word of the living God for your tradition. Thereby making it inactive. I declare to you that forever the world of God Almighty is settled in heaven.

Thanks for the Piece.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:15pm On May 18, 2017
Joyful
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:16pm On May 18, 2017
orisa37:

Thanks for the Piece.
one love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Generational Curses: The Myths And The Truth According To The Bible / Why Is Church Politics Worse Than Nigerian Politics / Apostle Paul's Brutal Message To Galatian Christians On The Gospel Of Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.