Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? (12306 Views)

I Want To Know God / 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors / Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2017
TarOrfeek:
"Not of works, Lest anyman should boast"

How do you mean?

That's in the contents of salvation
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 14, 2017
OP, I agree you are right. We are Gods and have total powers. But what do you want us to do ? Make we no enjoy our creation again ? We have just been born in this life time for less than 100yrs, so make we no enjoy life again because we are God ? Common men, we came here to play, work and rediscover what we are and use the experience to re-create. But does not mean must live like Deeper Life Members or monks before you think we know God ?

Dont come around commanding and warning people as if your knowledge is beyond others'

Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:35am On May 14, 2017
Billyonaire:
OP, I agree you are right. We are Gods and have total powers. But what do you want us to do ? Make we no enjoy our creation again ? We have just been born in this life time for less than 100yrs, so make we no enjoy life again because we are God ? Common men, we came here to play, work and rediscover what we are and use the experience to re-create. But does not mean must live like Deeper Life Members or monks before you think we know God ?

Dont come around commanding and warning people as if your knowledge is beyond others'

Na wa o.

When you doubt it sounds like that. But if you would believe all things are possible to him that believes
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by ibolomo(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2017
OP, you should know that being given all power in heaven and on earth does not mean that a child of God will exhibit such immediately he is born again.
Access and manifestation are two different things. I can give a child an ATM card with more money than Dangote, but it is it's understanding that such a child or baby, as the case may be (with the help of an adult: the Holy Spirit) that such a child will have access to the funds in such an account.
The level of alignment and understanding that brings "signs and wonders" from theoretical exegesis, even though Christ has paid for it, is not achieved overnight.
Alignment as used here is obeying the Bible, The Spirit of God, understand the action required to bring a result, and doing so.

2 Likes

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 9:36am On May 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:

How do you mean?

That's in the contents of salvation

either in salvation of in the expression of faith and daily living.
Did you read of the pastor, eaten by reptiles upon his attempt to walk in water?
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:37am On May 14, 2017
I pray light
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2017
TarOrfeek:

either in salvation of in the expression of faith and daily living.
Did you read of the pastor, eaten by reptiles upon his attempt to walk in water?

Galatians 3:5 He therefore that ministers to you the Spirit, and works miracles among you, does he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?

When you believe all things are possible.
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:

When you doubt it sounds like that. But if you would believe all things are possible to him that believes
Believe in who again ? You said we are God, and now you say believe in him ? Did you want to say believe in yourself ? If you are God and the Entities in other non-particulate universe is also God, it means you are it. So there is no point believing something that you know. Study more on God.

NB: Belief is blind hope and faith. Belief is a paradigm for the ignorant who have no capabilities of knowledge of how things work, and they are left with just believing because they are incapable of learning to know. When you know what God is, then you will not belong to a Belief System. It is a cult of the ignorants, so are your popular religions. Its opium for the less savvy.
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by ibolomo(m): 9:43am On May 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:

All things are POSSIBLE. Not necessarily achievable at the point in time. Thinking that belief is all that is required to "move mountains" is a fallacy.
FYI, faith and belief are two different things.
I could start a 2 hour lecture on this, but I may not be able to type that long, lol.
I wish this thread was a face-to-face discussion.
Every POSSIBILITY hidden in Christ always requires understanding and action based on such understanding on the part of the Christian. This is not gotten overnight

2 Likes

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2017
Yes lord
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2017
ibolomo:

All things are POSSIBLE. Not necessarily achievable at the point in time. Thinking that belief is all that is required to "move mountains" is a fallacy.
FYI, faith and belief are two different things.
I could start a 2 hour lecture on this, but I may not be able to type that long, lol.
I wish this thread was a face-to-face discussion.
Every POSSIBILITY hidden in Christ always requires understanding and action based on such understanding on the part of the Christian. This is not gotten overnight

What you see with your naked eyes is what you are trying to explain. Can you close your eyes and look beyond your weak abilities.

The beginning of the gospel is resurrection. To raise one from the dead is not a child's play. That's a mighty power
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 9:53am On May 14, 2017
Yes as believers it's expected we experience his manifestation in our lives, but this is not instant, just like the way it takes a baby to grow gradually to adulthood, as we study and grow in faith based on the word we will begin to experience every spiritual and physical blessing and the manifestation of his plans and purpose for our lives

1 Like

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2017
Billyonaire:
Believe in who again ? You said we are God, and now you say believe in him ? Did you want to say believe in yourself ? If you are God and the Entities in other non-particulate universe is also God, it means you are it. So there is no point believing something that you know. Study more on God.

NB: Belief is blind hope and faith. Belief is a paradigm for the ignorant who have no capabilities of knowledge of how things work, and they are left with just believing because they are incapable of learning to know. When you know what God is, then you will not belong to a Belief System. It is a cult of the ignorants, so are your popular religions. Its opium for the less savvy.

Who is this speaking without thinking?

I don't have time for fools. They say there is no God yet admit his creation THEMSELVES
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Goldenheart(m): 9:55am On May 14, 2017
Holy Spirit sef Don tire for my matter.... lipsrsealed
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Edibless07(m): 9:55am On May 14, 2017
Man of God pls i want you to be doing this every Sunday for the great Nairalanders at home.
Happy Sunday 2U/HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:55am On May 14, 2017
Imstrong:
Yes as believers it's expected we experience his manifestation in our lives, but this is not instant, just like the way it takes a baby to grow gradually to adulthood, as we study and grow in faith based on the word we will begin to experience every spiritual and physical blessing and the manifestation of his plans and purpose for our lives

Yes. Grow up in grace and in the knowledge of Christ Jesus. It's a command. You must thirst and hunger for righteousness so that you will be filled

1 Like

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Who is this speaking without thinking?

I don't have time for fools. They say there is no God yet admit his creation THEMSELVES

You claim to know what God is, yet you do not know how to tame your emotion. Why would anyone listen to an entity that can not manage something as simple as emotion ? I am ashamed of your Godly nature.

3 Likes

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 14, 2017
Billyonaire

Belief is blind hope and faith. Belief is a paradigmfor the ignorant who have no capabilities of knowledge of how things work, and they are left with just believing because they are incapable of learning to know. When you know what God is, then you will not belong to a Belief System. It is a cult of the ignorants, so are your popular religions. Its opium for the less savvy.
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2017
Glory
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Paulgracious(m): 10:03am On May 14, 2017
What happens to Ephesians4:11?
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:04am On May 14, 2017
onyenze123:
Billyonaire

To know you must first believe. If you don't accept a fact how does it becomes knowledge in your dark brain.

The true Light isn't shining and you must allow him to shine
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 14, 2017
onyenze123:
Billyonaire

Yes sir.
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2017
Faith reply
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 10:12am On May 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:

To know you must first believe. If you don't accept a fact how does it becomes knowledge in your dark brain.

This is not true. Belief has no place in analytical reasoning. If I totally research on Quantum Dynamics having deduce based on careful research on the interplays in Cosmos that God is all that there is, and we are all part of God and God is part of all, then I have a personally verifiable proof in the existence of Energy Field which can by symbology, is subject to the right brain hemisphere deduce that God is in fact ALL THAT THERE IS, If I tell all those jargons to a child and the child says, 'Please I dont understand' all I have to do is ...say...."just Believe it". That is what belief is. So, some of us who went through the real researches scientifically to understand the nature of God and the Universe, we are humbled. But for you religious zombies, you have not yet deflated the ego. That is itself is why you will help up in your heaven. Unfortunately, for those who are limited by Belief, that is why you will end up in heaven. Heaven is an illusion you have created, another mental construct to waste your time instead of journeying the cosmos.
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 10:13am On May 14, 2017
If all has accepted the message of Salvation which is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. There may be no need for miracles. Wherever the spirit of God dwells, there is liberty. And the knowledge of God suppercedes all. Let us focuse in preaching the Good News of the Kingdom of God and that's the piority of Christ's message. Miracle comes secndarily.
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 10:16am On May 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Belief does not happen in the brain. It happens in the mind.
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by ibolomo(m): 10:19am On May 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:

What you see with your naked eyes is what you are trying to explain. Can you close your eyes and look beyond your weak abilities.

The beginning of the gospel is resurrection. To raise one from the dead is not a child's play. That's a mighty power
I am not disputing the power of God, what the thread is all about is that people who claim to be God's children but lack power to "trample upon snakes and scorpions" may not be Christ's after all.
It is absolutely possible to be in Christ but not access the kind of life (Zoe) that is present in Him.
For instance, being a tight-fisted Christian that doesn't give to God or man, even though he is a Child-of-God will not experience financial emancipation. it's that simple.
Also, a child of God that is sick and keeps shooting in the dark by praying against enemies without invoking the power of the Blood and the stripes that Jesus suffered, may remain in such sickness (for by His stripes, we are healed).
The list goes on and on, understanding is key to accessing and manifesting the life present in God.
There is however a mystery that remedies for human imperfections, ignorance and misunderstanding, that allows God to intervene, even when we are in error due to lack of understanding or refusal to walk in the light of such understanding. This is the mystery of mercy.

1 Like

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2017
Light arise
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 10:22am On May 14, 2017
Billyonaire:
Yes sir.

Na you be Sir oh.

You have started a wonderful movement here. I enjoy reading your posts
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2017
ibolomo:

I am not disputing the power of God, what the thread is all about is that people who claim to be God's children but lack power to "trample upon snakes and scorpions" may not be Christ's after all.
It is absolutely possible to be in Christ but not access the kind of life (Zoe) that is present in Him.
For instance, being a tight-fisted Christian that doesn't give to God or man, even though he is a Child-of-God will not experience financial emancipation. it's that simple.
Also, a child of God that is sick and keeps shooting in the dark by praying against enemies without invoking the power of the Blood and the stripes that Jesus suffered, may remain in such sickness (for by His stripes, we are healed).
The list goes on and on, understanding is key to accessing and manifesting the life present in God.
There is however a mystery that remedies for human imperfections, ignorance and misunderstanding, that allows God to intervene, even when we are in error due to lack of understanding or refusal to walk in the light of such understanding. This is the mystery of mercy.

To be very honest, you sincerely do not know who is a child of God. These ones you mentioned are not led by the Holy Spirit they are not the raised sons of God Almighty. They are led by their senses. And the flesh and blood can not enter into the kingdom of power and glory

They will die like mere beasts
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by OtemAtum: 10:27am On May 14, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 12:37 For by your words you shalt be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned.
Matthew said it and you believe him just like that?

Okay what if we have Michael Jackson 12:36 and it says "Every idle word that men shall speak, they shall not give account thereof in the day of judgement. cheesy

Is Matthew God? Why didn't God say that himself? The true God doesn't judge humans, only Yahweh(Satan) one of his creatures do that.
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by grandstar(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2017
You are wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Important Things You Should Put In Mind Before Raising A Christian Family. / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" / Ogun Bans Crossover Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.