Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) (54296 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) / Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 02, 2017
5DMindset:

If I agree or disagree, I am equally right. When a man grows incrementally in his knowledge of the world, he becomes a greater version of himself. He is a new creature. It is the purpose of all human participation in the matrix. I have chosen to become a selfless and nameless messenger. What is important is the message. I am on this experiment to know if it was the username that made people love me so much or if it was the message. My mission is the message.

confirmed grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
1.2 million for doing what exactly?
Marrying underage girls to alimajiri or marrying more wives?
And that is salary alone. Chai!
hahahah
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by blessingee: 5:42pm On May 02, 2017
savagefinder:
what do they pay queen Elizabeth for? You all loose your sense of thinking just to antagonize everything

Constitutional Arbitration
Stability
Continuity
Experience
Unity
Succession
Intelligibility
Recognition of Achievement
Focus of Allegiance
Moral Leadership
Model Behaviour
Custodianship of the Past
Trusteeship of the Future
Uniting the Nation with the State
The Commonwealth
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 02, 2017
MutantMetahuman:

SLS is one of the northern leaders of exemplary character. You must be out of touch with realities in your comment sir...because he's been an advocate of girl child education in the north since he became emir, chiding his followed from marrying underage girls and multiple wives they cannot cater for, which makes his people hate him with passion. Which is also why they're forming all manners of lies and propaganda around him, just to unseat him. He said some of the mosques should be converted to schools to encourage western education. I respect this man so much. Most of our Christian leaders can't even do what he's doing. At times, I wonder if he's one of us Christians because of his act of magnanimity and sincerity. He says things as they are. That salary isn't all spet by him. He has some people he's feeding and paying their school fees. I'm sure you know he's worth more than that stipend they call salary.
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by doe: 6:34pm On May 02, 2017
Tax of 5% only!!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by Xkalaban(m): 6:38pm On May 02, 2017
jwizzy:
I wonder how this people think.just imagine the way arrears was spelt as areas

My brother I tire o. It's quite shameful.
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by savagefinder: 7:15pm On May 02, 2017
blessingee:

Constitutional Arbitration Stability Continuity Experience Unity Succession Intelligibility Recognition of Achievement Focus of Allegiance Moral Leadership Model Behaviour Custodianship of the Past Trusteeship of the Future Uniting the Nation with the State The Commonwealth
Good.. You just mentioned the same reasons why sanusi lamido is being paid
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by savagefinder: 7:16pm On May 02, 2017
awelekiti:
SLS is one of the northern leaders of exemplary character. You must be out of touch with realities in your comment sir...because he's been an advocate of girl child education in the north since he became emir, chiding his followed from marrying underage girls and multiple wives they cannot cater for, which makes his people hate him with passion. Which is also why they're forming all manners of lies and propaganda around him, just to unseat him. He said some of the mosques should be converted to schools to encourage western education. I respect this man so much. Most of our Christian leaders can't even do what he's doing. At times, I wonder if he's one of us Christians because of his act of magnanimity and sincerity. He says things as they are. That salary isn't all spet by him. He has some people he's feeding and paying their school fees. I'm sure you know he's worth more than that stipend they call salary.
allow these 150naira indomie people.. Hungry men
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 02, 2017
Mintayo:
1.2m? What's the money for? What's his job description? undecided undecided lipsrsealed
That's like asking wats d job of the queen of england.
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by geraob1: 7:33pm On May 02, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Pls he deserves it. Let always give honour to whom it is due. When it gets to our turn we will also reap bountifully and no one will question our wealth.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

Are you now tired of fighting ponzi schemes. Animal...
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by binladen(m): 7:36pm On May 02, 2017
Operation all traditional ruler show your payslip, quiet sure the eastern guys earn more
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by grandstar(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
I said doing what exactly?
What exactly does he do that made him deserve 1.2million salary?

Why reading and understanding hard you like this?
Its not late to pick agbo goes to school to learn comprehension again you know?

1.2m salary is a joke. 5m is more reasonable.

He is just managing 1.2m

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by sapele914(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2017
MutantMetahuman:

is this money? Poor man mentality, please go and check how much first bank pays him every month for his retirement benefits go and check how much central bank of Nigeria pays him every month for been their former governor, do your research and find out how much he collects from Blackstone financial services, just to mention a few companies, then you would shut your mouth useless poor mumu.
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by sapele914(m): 7:54pm On May 02, 2017
MutantMetahuman:

is 1.2 million money for Alhaji Sanusi? Poor man mentality, please go and check how much first bank pays him every month for his retirement benefits go and check how much central bank of Nigeria pays him every month for been their former governor, do your research and find out how much he collects from Blackstone financial services, just to mention a few companies, then you would shut your mouth useless poor mumu.
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 02, 2017
GeorgeTheCoder:

So to impregnate a girl is now a crime. And since it is, we have to support a whole category of parasites for this purpose?
There is something called the 'police' you know. It was invented to deal with issues like this.
after 2011 elections some corpers ran into a police station in sokoto yet angry mob dragged them out and lynched them. That would never have happened if they run into the palace of a traditional ruler. Northerners respect their leaders more than inspector general of police
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 02, 2017
ifeanyija:
answer d question
his job is to maintain peace in his domain
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 02, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
ordinary elderly person could have done that.

Question what does he do to deserve 1.2 million salary excluding cutbacks, bribes from politician, contracts and other allowances?.

Does he have like a road project or anything that will better the lives of his minions to deserve all these humongous pay checks?
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 02, 2017
GeorgeTheCoder:

So to impregnate a girl is now a crime. And since it is, we have to support a whole category of parasites for this purpose?
There is something called the 'police' you know. It was invented to deal with issues like this.
nobody respect police in the north
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 02, 2017
trustyshoess:

Exactly! How come there is money to pay monarchs that don't do much for the country monthly but no money to pay legitimate workers who are owed up to a year worth of angrysalary?
ask Buhari
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 02, 2017
Bollinger:

You did not answer his question. What is his job exactly to get that kind of income? You guys just like to follow. Hanging on to the same rubbish that has kept and is keeping your society in poverty. Make una carry on.
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 02, 2017
Giannakopoulos:
Oga state his duties as First Class ruler.
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by Giannakopoulos(f): 9:10pm On May 02, 2017
lofty900:
whats the duty of security operatives, judiciary and how many cases has he settled.
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 9:34pm On May 02, 2017
lofty900:

Then what is the job of the police?
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 02, 2017
Giannakopoulos:
whats the duty of security operatives, judiciary and how many cases has he settled.
northerners have no regard for police. The word of their leader is final. I've lived in the north.
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 02, 2017
Bollinger:

Then what is the job of the police?
even police cannot take any serious decision without the consent of their leaders. I've lived in the north, northerners have no regard for police
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by kachiz(m): 10:12pm On May 02, 2017
varmint:

listen to yourself Nigerian, 1.2m for settling fights

Emir is a Referee grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 10:16pm On May 02, 2017
nyxus:

#Typo I meant Europe.
Thank you
It's no problem. Have a lovely night.
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by onos217(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2017
pavy:

The queen of England is also the head of state of the UK and the commonwealth. Her position is recognized by their constitution...as such, her office is entitled to salary.

Her duties are mostly ceremonial in nature, such as welcoming guests to the country, making public appearances in ceremonies, etc. Meanwhile, they have a head of govt in the prime minister, who is responsible for the day to day running of the country. Its like a PLC, having a Chairman and a CEO or MD.

Its the same thing you have in UAE, where the Sheik of Abu Dahbi is the Head of state, while the Sheik of Dubai is the Prime minister.

God bless you!
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by Icon79(m): 12:23am On May 03, 2017
Seriously, I make a lot more than that bi-weekly but I am still broke. If you beat me today, you may not get more than $5K in my account sef.

I was actually surprised that a whole Emir of Kano isn't making a lot more than 1.2m Naira per month. Here's a leader of more than 10 million people making peanuts whereas our useless politicians, some of whom represent less than 1 million people are stealing billions.

O pari

Kumbur:

Baba abeg contact me make I learn from u I go like to make 100 dollars a week I go dy happy abeg call me 08168642477 or email me aondohembamusa@gmail.com
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by Nobody: 12:49am On May 03, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
I said doing what exactly?
What exactly does he do that made him deserve 1.2million salary?

Why reading and understanding hard you like this?
Its not late to pick agbo goes to school to learn comprehension again you know?

One of the reasons Nigerian youths aren't getting employed dis dayz, you dont even know the importance of that position. IT HAS BEING IN EXISTENCE WAY B4 ANYTHING CALLED NIGERIA WAS FORMED. PEOPLE RESPECT HIM MORE THAN THE GOVERNOR of the state
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by princeofatlanta: 1:32am On May 03, 2017
Just 1.2m..= just $7,000 here Bros with all his qualifications and experience he deserves more Than $10,000 per month if my brother with msc and 5yrs of working experience here can earn $9,000 after tax here monthly..
Re: Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 7:19am On May 03, 2017
lofty900:
even police cannot take any serious decision without the consent of their leaders. I've lived in the north, northerners have no regard for police

Which begs my point. Nigeria is not normal. Any society which depends on any person or persons for security other than the police is not a normal country nor a safe one to be in.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Origin, History and Canaanland connection. / Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS / King Mswati Buys 19 Rolls Royce Cars For His 15 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.