Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life (2944 Views)

Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 05, 2020
How can I get over this girl and move on with my life. I have tried and I keep going back to her. Is there any drug that can help?
Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by skedman(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2020
LawBreaker:
How can I get over this girl and move on with my life. I have tried and I keep going back to her. Is there any drug that can help?
Get another girlfriend that is your type and she will gradually fade off or sex mate I guess you are used to her may be because she is giving you free sex .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by Juell(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2020
There's no drug or anything that can make you forget her, u just have to make up your mind and walk away. It's just like an addiction, it's really going to hurt but with time you'll heal.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 05, 2020
LawBreaker:
mr man retype this ur statement give us the whole story.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 05, 2020
Guy you've got to make up your mind. Yes, it hurts, but when you know your life doesn't depends on that person, you would let go. There's more to life than killing yourself over someone that's probably 100% fine without you. Take your mind off it, you've been in a relationship before, and you would still be in another more beautiful than what you can't have now.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by JhayJoe: 8:35pm On May 05, 2020
There are so many things to take, there's

Codeine,Refnol,Marijuana,Cocaine,Jedi Choco,SK,Tramadol

Don't thank me,what are nairaland members for ?
Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by femmoy(m): 2:39am On May 06, 2020
ask slawormir,I'm sure he'd prescribe weed to you. if you can try that,I guess u would reason ur way out of the mess.
Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by CXLVII: 3:01am On May 06, 2020
Find a job!

You are too idle!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by Nobody: 3:22am On May 06, 2020
get something doing
in no time u will even forget she even exists
its like u idle
Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by Scot1255: 3:43am On May 06, 2020
I've been dating my girl for a year now n we parted last week cos I'm no longer available for her to fvck. Cos I had an accident Nov last year n I've been at my family house healing bit by bit. I think about this girl every minute and she has been part of me spiritually. Now that she left me, I really feel like there's nothing left to live for.. I've never been suicidal though and I know I will get over it after a long time.. But I hurts a lot. Gods knows I will treat women like animals henceforth cos they are so self-centered and when things go negative with for a little while, they disappear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by Nobody: 4:11am On May 06, 2020
Scot1255:
I've been dating my girl for a year now n we parted last week cos I'm no longer available for her to fvck. Cos I had an accident Nov last year n I've been at my family house healing bit by bit. I think about this girl every minute and she has been part of me spiritually. Now that she left me, I really feel like there's nothing left to live for.. I've never been suicidal though and I know I will get over it after a long time.. But I hurts a lot. Gods knows I will treat women like animals henceforth cos they are so self-centered and when things go negative with for a little while, they disappear.
she didn’t leave you because of sex. She left because she wanted to. Even on top broken leg and accident I still fucke* my babe then.
Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by Scot1255: 4:44am On May 06, 2020
Zornes123:
she didn’t leave you because of sex. She left because she wanted to. Even on top broken leg and accident I still fucke* my babe then.
I tell u boss. U don't know her I do... All her complain is sex
Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by Oksman(m): 6:25am On May 06, 2020
[quote author=LawBreaker post=89225387]How can I get over this girl and move on with my life. I have tried and I keep going back to her. Is there any drug that can help? [/quote

Oxytocin effect.
Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by Nobody: 6:42am On May 06, 2020
Well just focus on your legs now,
Scot1255:

Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by femi4: 7:02am On May 06, 2020
LawBreaker:
Get a replica...you replace a desire with another desire
Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by MajesticKris: 7:40am On May 06, 2020
you just spoke to me indirectly.. thank you..

lagos
Bluntintrovert1:
Guy you've got to make up your mind. Yes, it hurts, but when you know your life doesn't depends on that person, you would let go. There's more to life than killing yourself over someone that's probably 100% fine without you. Take your mind off it, you've been in a relationship before, and you would still be in another more beautiful than what you can't have now.
Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by MajesticKris: 7:42am On May 06, 2020
Same story here bro....

she left me because I relocated to Lagos..

meaning she ain't gonna get the D**k whenever she feels like anymore..
Scot1255:
Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by MajesticKris: 7:44am On May 06, 2020
They keep saying "IM MISSING YOU" UP N DOWN without saying the real thing they need
Scot1255:

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by shadrama(m): 7:47am On May 06, 2020
Continue. After marriage u go come da worry ppl to support for divorce.
Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by wivehi9620: 7:53am On May 06, 2020
Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by potbelly(m): 8:09am On May 06, 2020
Get busy!

Focus on your job if you have one...

Try getting a job if you have none...

Get a hobby...

Go out regularly ( after the covid 19)

Hangout with friends and family...
Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by Degrezhaa: 8:23am On May 06, 2020
Here to learn
Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by Lordfranklin(m): 8:46am On May 06, 2020
I understand your pain brother! But you must walk away. Trust me, I'm sounding this way because I'm in a similar mess. Daily I try to forget everything about her but her memories keep haunting me; the only way I quail my pain is to keep working on myself. Each time I feel she's the best thing that ever happened to me I start working on myself to better myself than who I was when I met her. It's not been easy but I've made an impressive improvement so far.
The day I ingrained this resolution in my skull was the day I saw opportunities around me; unrequited love inflicts pain worse than a broken scrotum. Being the recipient of such hellish experience is something I would never wish even an enemy. And it blinds you from seeing good people. People better than the cause of your pain. I met my current girlfriend during the onset of my nasty experience and she's a real blessing to me; an upgrade to the first.
Work on yourself brother, live your dreams knowing full well that the best is yet to come.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by holatin(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:
u overtalk true ! everybody can be replaced with time
Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by holatin(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2020
u will feel the pain for sometime... especially if u are an overthinker but it will be the best decision u make oooo. find an alternative. u will be fine...may not be today or next week but gradually...u go dey okay. #Moving on isn't easy for a guy with heart

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by WalkerMichael(m): 10:17am On May 06, 2020
Scot1255:

I understand you perfectly bro. I broke up with my first ever girlfriend in January 2020. Yes, we've been dating for 5 good years bro (actually from my secondary school days). Now the point is, forgetting someone you really love isn't that easy but it's possible; it's a gradual process but you gonna heal . And you should understand that it's for your sanity and nothing else.

And Btw, I don't subscribe to treating women like animals though (I understand u perfectly too) , they're very beautiful creatures but the good ones are rare. In my case, I feel very and so fulfilled showing all the love I can give a girl to my sister and mom - so its a big win for me.

Funny addition : I didn't hustle for any new girlfriend but a girl fell in love with me but I have mentioned to her I am not in for that bondage called "relationship" with some Nigerian girls. Family, Hustle and career tops it for me rn.

Dear Op, never allow anything push you into doing drugs, you'll regret it (now I see why some guys even think to the extent of committing suicide because of a girl - I pray never to be in that situation). Just engage yourself in other things that directly affects your life and career. Goodluck wink Btw, I be very small boy lol

But Trutru some of you girls are really wicked to some guys sha.. Please do not treat any ambitious guy that shows you loves like trash.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by lereinter(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2020
LawBreaker:

Yes there's a drug
Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 06, 2020
holatin:
u overtalk true ! everybody can be replaced with time

Sure!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forget About This Girl And Move On With My Life by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 06, 2020
MajesticKris:
you just spoke to me indirectly.. thank you..

lagos

You're most welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Female Student Forces Her Male Classmate To Kiss Her During School Hours (VIDEO) / 4 Kinds Of Women A Nigerian Man Might Consider Manageable / A Thread For Ladies Only(guys Please Keep Off)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.