Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,992 members, 7,856,016 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) (3882 Views)

I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church / Sexy Pics Of Me After A Long Break From Nairaland (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by airforce1pikin(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

you'll just have to find out yourself
Since you can't name anyone...NEXT!!
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Fmartin(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2017
lefulefu:
e be like u no sabi nairaland brother cheesy
i do.
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Judasjudas(m): 10:42pm On May 02, 2017
na cute guys de meet cute gals, , so if u no de see dem.. u know d rest ..
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 02, 2017
SINZ:

What exactly are you thinking? grin
The op moniker....airforce1(pikin)
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by airforce1pikin(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

Look at my dp and shut up. ..what other evidence do you need?
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by kushercain: 10:49pm On May 02, 2017
Lashort
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by IamAirforce1: 10:53pm On May 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

all this while you've been seeking for my attention but never happened..

Congrats you just succeeded.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 02, 2017
Fmartin:
i do.
good u know cheesy.u dont take the insults personally
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by brightalo17: 11:04pm On May 02, 2017
Op they're many here on romanceland I can cc them to you .
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by airforce1pikin(m): 11:09pm On May 02, 2017
brightalo17:
Op they're many here on romanceland I can cc them to you .
k
Pls do
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 02, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
I've came across so many beautiful nairalanders , so I'm not really sure what beauty is in your eyes .
eh eh the choice speaks na,you should know that!!!
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by brightalo17: 11:16pm On May 02, 2017
airforce1pikin:
k
Pls do
Kimbra sh'es the slay Queen of romanceland
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 02, 2017
brightalo17:
Ki.mbra sh'es the slay Queen of romanceland
This old cow should free my mentions na.
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by airforce1pikin(m): 11:19pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
Na you be the fine girl?
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by brightalo17: 11:20pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
New P i g Mrs Drty one of NL na only barking you fit do what-else?
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by SINZ: 11:20pm On May 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

Yea, what about it?

Kindly ignore negative comments, hun. Anyone catching feelings over your comment has something to hide.
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 02, 2017
See all these insecure guys hating on Op. grin

What happened to brotherhood?

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 02, 2017
brightalo17:
New P i g Mrs Drty one of NL na only barking you fit do what-else?
Grow up!, age isn't on your side. You have few years to be 40 and you can't afford to remain this dumb.

Olodo!.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by brightalo17: 11:23pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
Grow up!, age isn't on your side. You have few years to be 40 and you can't afford to remain this dumb.

Olodo!.
Ode radarada
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 02, 2017
brightalo17:
Ode radarada
Have you cum?, I know you just masturbated on the replies I gave. Just as you've been seeking for it.

Now, go to bed. You must be weak now.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by brightalo17: 11:27pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:

Olodo!.
life begins at what age? Madam goan marry you're 35 years old drty pigggg
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by brightalo17: 11:29pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
Have you cum?, I know you just masturbated on the replies I gave. Just as you've been seeking for it.

Now, go to bed. You must be weak now.
I get pussies available to Bleep from ,I'm not your masturbating freak boyfriend
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 02, 2017
brightalo17:
life begins at what age? Madam goan marry you're 35 years old drty pigggg
You wish I'm 30. Just as you're 38 and nothing to show for it. Keep deceiving yourself with life starts at 40.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by brightalo17: 11:33pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
You wish I'm 30. Just as you're 38 and nothing to show for it. Keep deceiving yourself with life starts at 40.
I'm 70 not 38,I'm older than you ever expected, what do i have to show you? mtweeeee Mrs drty one of NL. you're which 30? keep lying to yourself na the innocent barrow man wey go buy you I dey pity for.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 02, 2017
brightalo17:
I get pussies available to Bleep from ,I'm not your masturbating freak boyfriend
That's the only bragging right you've got. Pussies!.

Get a life dummy!.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by airforce1pikin(m): 11:34pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
Pls no fighting on my thread...make una two carry una wahala comot here.
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by airforce1pikin(m): 11:35pm On May 02, 2017
brightalo17:
I'm 70 not 38,I'm older than you ever expected, what do i have to show you? mtweeeee Mrs drty one of NL. you're which 30? keep lying to yourself na the innocent barrow man wey go buy you I dey pity for.
Pls leave this thread
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by brightalo17: 11:35pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
That's the only bragging right you've got. Pussies!.

Get a life dummy!.

No na fucking of dicks I'll be bragging for mumu,If I don't have a life I'll be 6ft by now. sheh you don start your husband hunting night prayers.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 02, 2017
brightalo17:
See this one.
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by brightalo17: 11:37pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
See this one.
Yes old hag is me just see me.
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Leriebloom(f): 11:39pm On May 02, 2017
Wetin u wan use dem do?
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by airforce1pikin(m): 11:41pm On May 02, 2017
Leriebloom:
Wetin u wan use dem do?
Wetin men dey carry women do before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Photo Of The Woman Got People Talking On Social Media / What Is The Best Age Gap In A Relationship And Marraige? - The Economist / Short Girls Are The Most Romantic- 5 Types That You Must Stay Away From If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.