Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) (3866 Views)

I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church / Sexy Pics Of Me After A Long Break From Nairaland (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 02, 2017
brightalo17:
Yes old hag is me just see me.
Pick a form for an evening school. Hag means old. "Old hag" is tautology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Leriebloom(f): 11:42pm On May 02, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Wetin men dey carry women do before?

Happy searching
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 02, 2017
Your teeth seff no dey encouraging undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by brightalo17: 11:43pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:

Mumu you don't know what old hag mean then shut up ...Old hag
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 02, 2017
Hag means a witch,especially an old ugly one cry cry
You are welcome. wink

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by airforce1pikin(m): 11:46pm On May 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Your teeth seff no dey encouraging undecided
Who teeth epp? You go put half face picture for dp...put you full picture let me analyse you properly.
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 02, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Who teeth epp? You go put half face picture for dp...put you full picture let me analyse you properly.
Weitin be your business with my picture? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by BasketballGURU(m): 11:47pm On May 02, 2017
Turpitude
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by airforce1pikin(m): 11:48pm On May 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Weitin be your business with my picture? undecided
I for like nack you assuming you make sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 02, 2017
airforce1pikin:

I for like nack you assuming you make sense
Get lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by airforce1pikin(m): 11:51pm On May 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Get lost.
Was gone before you said so.
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 02, 2017
kimbra:
Have you cum?, I know you just masturbated on the replies I gave. Just as you've been seeking for it.

Now, go to bed. You must be weak now.
wetin u do d guy? grin
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 02, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Was gone before you said so.
Great.
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 02, 2017
lefulefu:

wetin u do d guy? grin
Lol. grin cheesy
Help me ask am na.
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by airforce1pikin(m): 11:56pm On May 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Great.
Finally e be like say you go sweet o..send me a pm
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 02, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Finally e be like say you go sweet o..send me a pm
What part of "get lost" do you not understand? sad sad
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hag means a witch,especially an old ugly one cry cry
You are welcome. wink
Like the old one on your dp. grin cheesy

Teach your League of Morons member never to use "Old" and "Hag" together.

"Hag" is acceptable not "Old hag".

Uglee!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by brightalo17: 12:00am On May 03, 2017
kimbra:

hahahaha Mumu never came across old hag before ,making her believe that there is nothing like old hag. Ode there is hag and there is old hag
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by airforce1pikin(m): 12:04am On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You don't have to be agressive...are you menstruating?
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 12:06am On May 03, 2017
kimbra:
Like the old one on your dp. grin cheesy

Teach your League of Morons member never to use "Old" and "Hag" together.

"Hag" is acceptable not "Old hag".

Uglee.
Funny.
Trying to change format now,are you? You said hag means old,you didn't know the meaning of hag,did you?
Olodo. It's not even tautology,it's simply emphasis.

@ the bolded,I actually laughed out loud. Looking for a fellow hag? Definitely not me. Aunty wishes I had her kinda disgusting face.
Ajegbodo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 12:07am On May 03, 2017
brightalo17:
hahahaha Mumu never came across old hag before ,making her believe that there is nothing like old hag. Ode there is hag and there is old hag
You dey mind the old hag? grin
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 12:08am On May 03, 2017
airforce1pikin:

You don't have to be agressive...are you menstruating?
oh please!
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 12:10am On May 03, 2017
And err...You should see an opthalmologist.
Just a suggestion wink
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by airforce1pikin(m): 12:10am On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
oh please!
Do you sell toilet cleaners like harpic? Because the thing full your dp

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 12:13am On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Funny.
Trying to change format now,are you? You said hag means old,you didn't know the meaning of hag,did you?
Olodo. It's not even tautology,it's simply emphasis.

@ the bolded,I actually laughed out loud. Looking for a fellow hag? Definitely not me. Aunty wishes I had her kinda disgusting face.
Ajegbodo
I know English can be confusing at times just as your idiotic member keeps making a fool of himself.

A "Hag" is an ugly old witch. Why attach "Old" to it when the meaning already explains that. That's tautology.

I see you have a change of dp but the make-up doesn't change the fact that you're a monstrous grotesque when it's off. No wonder you showed your half face today. Low-self esteemed cave girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 12:14am On May 03, 2017
airforce1pikin:

Do you sell toilet cleaners like harpic? Because the thing full your dp
Lmao grin
No,I give it out to people like that old hag who needs to bleach their fvcking face off just to have a feel of what it feels like to at least be cute. grin

And others like you and your daddy,with stinkingly messy brains. wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by brightalo17: 12:15am On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You dey mind the old hag? grin
I don't blame her na only Tea she know she never heard about oval tea hahahaha, she started and ended with Hag,Old hag is a new thing to her. Thank God for me.
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by airforce1pikin(m): 12:16am On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Lmao grin
No,I give it out to people like that old hag who needs to bleach their fvcking face off just to have a feel of what it feels like to at least be cute. grin

And others like you and your daddy,with stinkingly messy brains. wink
More hateful words... cheesy
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 12:17am On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by ThatDeek: 12:17am On May 03, 2017
sexybbstar:
Who is thinking what i am thinking?
that la OP la HOT la HANDSOME
Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 12:19am On May 03, 2017
kimbra:
I know English can be confusing at times just as your idiotic member keeps making a fool of himself.

A "Hag" is an ugly old witch. Why attach "Old" to it when the meaning already explains that. That's tautology.

I see you have a change of dp but the make-up doesn't change the fact that you're a monstrous grotesque when it's off. No wonder you showed your half face today. Low-self esteemed cave girl.
Lmao,stop finding excuses for your public display of your ignorance by yourself. A hag is not necessarily an old ugly witch,it is an ugly witch but mostly an old ugly witch. Dimwit.angry

And we both know I don't need the makeup to look fine. In fact, this is the first makeup picture I'm uploading.
Should we both post our no-makeup picture?Deal?
Even if you used make-up,you'd still be the perfect example for that "UGLY" word.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) by Nobody: 12:29am On May 03, 2017
ThatDeek:
that la OP la HOT la HANDSOME
No,i am thinking about the moniker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Masturbated With A Cassava Because My Husband’s Man-hood Is Too Small (photos) / Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved / Runs Girls Don't Know That They Have A Particular Aura Or Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.