Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (80190 Views)

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by macanu(m): 12:53pm On May 03, 2017
Brasstop:
I didn't really feel like putting this out here cos this story is absurd but I saw a post yesterday about ladies hanging their pants outside that's why I was prompted to do this.
I live in the last flat in my compound and there is a small space in my house which I have converted to a study. Now this study has a window facing the backyard of my compound. Most days and especially on Saturdays when iam off duty, my neighbour normally does her laundry.the baffling thing is that when she hangs her clothes on the fence in the backyard, she manage to ensure that her bras and panties are always hanged on the portion of fence in front of my study Window. I sit down there a lot and each time I open raise the curtains, I am confronted with bras and panties starring back at me. Funnily, she hangs her children clothes on other portions of the fence. This has been happening for so long, and obviously, my wife has taken notice of it too cos she has started talking about it. I find it difficult to look out the window but I must look out. She is married but the man comes around once in a week or so cos he is with the senior wife.
I am just wondering how to end this. What does she mean by this. Or is it my mind playing tricks on me? Please I have no design for her o! Matured comments pls

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 03, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Onlineloaded: 1:07pm On May 03, 2017
Lol...realer.. check onlineloaded.com ,, they are promoting music at cheap rate...and i assure you and your music popularity
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Goldenheart(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2017
tongue
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by dragonking2: 1:08pm On May 03, 2017
Pictures of the panties and bra or adonbelieve it cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Ajasco222: 1:10pm On May 03, 2017
She's probably putting in where the sun shines better...

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by gmcbiz(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2017
lol. you are just a perv @op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Hades2016(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2017
She want and need some service and if you can't do it pls I need the address ASAP grin

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Jayuba(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2017
She get better front and back? asin, she fine? if yes, Abeg go and enjoy

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by bemyguest(f): 1:11pm On May 03, 2017
Brasstop:
I didn't really feel like putting this out here cos this story is absurd but I saw a post yesterday about ladies hanging their pants outside that's why I was prompted to do this.
I live in the last flat in my compound and there is a small space in my house which I have converted to a study. Now this study has a window facing the backyard of my compound. Most days and especially on Saturdays when iam off duty, my neighbour normally does her laundry.the baffling thing is that when she hangs her clothes on the fence in the backyard, she manage to ensure that her bras and panties are always hanged on the portion of fence in front of my study Window. I sit down there a lot and each time I open raise the curtains, I am confronted with bras and panties starring back at me. Funnily, she hangs her children clothes on other portions of the fence. This has been happening for so long, and obviously, my wife has taken notice of it too cos she has started talking about it. I find it difficult to look out the window but I must look out. She is married but the man comes around once in a week or so cos he is with the senior wife.
I am just wondering how to end this. What does she mean by this. Or is it my mind playing tricks on me? Please I have no design for her o! Matured comments pls

Remove eye from woman undies haba!

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by nobleblood: 1:11pm On May 03, 2017
Yes its your mind playing a fast one on you.

She may not be conscious of what she doing the way you are. Free your mind boss. Until she comes out outright don't put two and two together.

Moreover, unto the pure , all things are pure.

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Horo(m): 1:12pm On May 03, 2017
ask your wife to start doing laundry on weekend too and hang them there before her
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by cold(m): 1:12pm On May 03, 2017
Ignore it. Don't go stir up something that isn't there. Even if she's trying to pass a subtle message across, ignore it. You might go say something that'll be taken out of context and kick off a neighbours quarrel. You can rest assured such quarrells never end well.

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Mpeka(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2017
She means nothing! But if your mind tells you something, that is your business.
Pure minds, pure thoughts.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by KingsJohnson(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2017
Brasstop:

Thanks. I think I will consider it. It is not the most sunny or most secluded place. I just feel she's up to something, again She is married but the man comes around once in a week or so cos he is with the senior wife.. I prolly just have to ignore as I have been doing all this while

Nope, I seriously fink you are the one up to something

5 Likes

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by firstking01(m): 1:14pm On May 03, 2017
Oga, face your wife niundecided

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by MrHenshaw: 1:14pm On May 03, 2017
Brasstop:

leave d compound or you "face ur book" n not recognise her undies.It is called study room.Ur mind is d one reading meaning to it.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by maklelemakukula(m): 1:15pm On May 03, 2017
So 4 ur she wants to seduce you abi ? Oloshi like you

2 Likes

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by bigfather(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2017
Brasstop:

Na you dey read meaning to it. Though, panties and underwear are meant to be spread inside ur bathroom. Anyway, you can ask your wife to call her and tell her in private.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by vicque(f): 1:16pm On May 03, 2017
How is her panties your issue?
Does it make your mind rove somewhere else?
Sharing a building with some tenants can just be something else.
The wire is meant for spreading all form of coverings including undies.
Why not focus on your study and leave her panties alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by 9jatatafo(m): 1:16pm On May 03, 2017
Go and buy eye glass made of condom and stop seeing.

2 Likes

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by EagleScribes: 1:17pm On May 03, 2017
Brasstop:
It's your mind Bro. Here's what you should do: get busy doing something while you are off, or get your mind occupied on some other stuffs. Lastly, guard your heart with all diligence, for out of it comes the issues of life smiley
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 03, 2017
ignore it.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Missonas(f): 1:17pm On May 03, 2017
Most people follow routine when sundrying their washed clothes for reasons best known to them.

She loves that particular spot just as u loved that part of the space in the compound and converted it to your study. its a free space.

You either study and ignore or start wondering which particular undie she has on on different days lol
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by dunelsty(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2017
Brasstop:

lol my brother the devil is just using her up and down...
my advice is that ur wife should do the talking to the lady in a matured way...
simple!

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by KingsJohnson(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2017
MrHenshaw:

leave d compound or you "face ur book" n not recognise her undies.It is called study room.Ur mind is d one reading meaning to it.

Datz wat they used to tell us, so Chief, leave the compound or face ur book

2 Likes

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by maklelemakukula(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2017
Jaynom:

1. She doesn't want the whole compound to see her "Private bizness". Your eyes and your wife's can be tolerated by her.
2. She can hang her clothes anywhere, y'all paid the same rent.
3. Whenever you're "off duty" wash before her even if it's a night prior, spread the clothes by your window. You can soak them when they're dry and re-hang them till the next day and make sure they're clothes you can do without.
4. I can stare at bras and panties all day and nothing will happen or do you have an Underwear fetish?
Thank you
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Kobicove(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2017
It could just be that that is the most sunny part of the backyard...

Do not read meaning into everything

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by vicque(f): 1:19pm On May 03, 2017
Someone cannot wash pant and be at peace?
If she now gets issues for under there , it is the same men that will say women and ladies are dirty and cannot clean themselves well.
Please focus on your study.
It's just underwear for crying out loud

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by KingsJohnson(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2017
dunelsty:

lol my brother the devil is just using her up and down...
my advice is that ur wife should do the talking to the lady in a matured way...
simple!

Story, the man is the one using the devil in this case.... You guys should stop blaming Mr Devil for everytin

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by saydfact(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2017
Brasstop:

maybe u shd concentrate on what matters (like facing the real reason you're in the study) and take your mind away from the not important things (like what she has put in front of you)

Who also says you cant re-arrange your study chair to face somewhere else?

Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.