Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (80165 Views)

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Erinz: 1:19pm On May 03, 2017
Its absurd to tink odawise cos of dis. Some women are jus lyk dat, dey don't mind spreadin their inners anywie while some mind. She can't b callin u tru dat sinx she knows u av a woman wit you, she wud rada luk for a more coded means wc ur wife won't take note if she rili wana Bleep u.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by spacyzuma(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2017
I'm just laughing at your handle "Brasstop" smiley

Isn't it apt? "BRAS STOP!!! Stop the Bras!!!" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by nwafeje: 1:21pm On May 03, 2017
relocate the cloth line to another side Na if possible
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by aftatechbiz(m): 1:22pm On May 03, 2017
She doesnt mean anything. your mind is simply dirty ni.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by 123papas(m): 1:22pm On May 03, 2017
pictures??
Brasstop:
I didn't really feel like putting this out here cos this story is absurd but I saw a post yesterday about ladies hanging their pants outside that's why I was prompted to do this.
I live in the last flat in my compound and there is a small space in my house which I have converted to a study. Now this study has a window facing the backyard of my compound. Most days and especially on Saturdays when iam off duty, my neighbour normally does her laundry.the baffling thing is that when she hangs her clothes on the fence in the backyard, she manage to ensure that her bras and panties are always hanged on the portion of fence in front of my study Window. I sit down there a lot and each time I open raise the curtains, I am confronted with bras and panties starring back at me. Funnily, she hangs her children clothes on other portions of the fence. This has been happening for so long, and obviously, my wife has taken notice of it too cos she has started talking about it. I find it difficult to look out the window but I must look out. She is married but the man comes around once in a week or so cos he is with the senior wife.
I am just wondering how to end this. What does she mean by this. Or is it my mind playing tricks on me? Please I have no design for her o! Matured comments pls
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by eyinjuege: 1:23pm On May 03, 2017
Just keep your curtains drawn when you see she's washing her clothes. Shikena.
I would be really annoyed with any neighbor that comes to ask me not to spread my clothes whether blouse, shirt or underwear outside because its facing him. I feel that'll be taking liberties.
Its in your backyard, not in front of the house. The woman probably feels that's the most hidden corner of the compound to dry her underwear.
Meanwhile, its not as though you have an underwear fetish, so what's the concern?

If she lives upstairs, hope you know your wife's underwear, and your boxers will also be assaulting her eyes when she looks out of the window..

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by centboy123456(m): 1:24pm On May 03, 2017
Meekmind:
Oga tell me the truth, av u neva imagined how sexy the pants are & how pinkish the kpekus they're covering is? cheesy cheesy
So u want to tell us @ the sight of her bras u've neva envisaged getting your hands on her voluptuous yellowish melons with brown nipples? undecided undecided
U wan tell me again say u've neva wondered how that blue G-string will look on that fresh succulent butt of hers? kiss

U wan come they form saint cuz you're married & your wife knows about the indirect passes she's giving you wink

Abeg leave trash 4 lawma grin grin

you are a very bad boi
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by haykes(m): 1:24pm On May 03, 2017
Blue film loading...
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by drnoel: 1:25pm On May 03, 2017
Brasstop:
I didn't really feel like putting this out here cos this story is absurd but I saw a post yesterday about ladies hanging their pants outside that's why I was prompted to do this.
I live in the last flat in my compound and there is a small space in my house which I have converted to a study. Now this study has a window facing the backyard of my compound. Most days and especially on Saturdays when iam off duty, my neighbour normally does her laundry.the baffling thing is that when she hangs her clothes on the fence in the backyard, she manage to ensure that her bras and panties are always hanged on the portion of fence in front of my study Window. I sit down there a lot and each time I open raise the curtains, I am confronted with bras and panties starring back at me. Funnily, she hangs her children clothes on other portions of the fence. This has been happening for so long, and obviously, my wife has taken notice of it too cos she has started talking about it. I find it difficult to look out the window but I must look out. She is married but the man comes around once in a week or so cos he is with the senior wife.
I am just wondering how to end this. What does she mean by this. Or is it my mind playing tricks on me? Please I have no design for her o! Matured comments pls

Trouble na in u dey find
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by badbreathcure101: 1:27pm On May 03, 2017
Where ia that apostle Suleman's meme when it's needed
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Totfulguy: 1:28pm On May 03, 2017
Brasstop:

Funny...yes your mind is not very clean. But this is simple, just look for old BYC you have or a towel you dont need anymore and permanently hang them (with clips) on that spot. If she removes them and hangs the infamous PANTS, then you know she has a plan. Meanwhile dont talk to her about it. You will only end up cheapening yourself.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by centboy123456(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2017
5DMindset:
Why are you resisting a free invitation ? Dive in deep bra.

hello sir can u tell me the meaning of free invitation
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by AnanseK(m): 1:31pm On May 03, 2017
I guess the woman has no idea about your study, your window or where you focus your eyes when pretending to study. Allow her to spread her cloth how she wants within her own home. Many men are peeping toms and fetish , I hope you are not one of those.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by dikeigbo2(m): 1:31pm On May 03, 2017
Be focused and remove your goddam mind out it....or hang your own panties that place you always peep through... grin
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 03, 2017
Green light.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by apehJt(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2017
maybe its just coincidence
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 03, 2017
5DMindset:
Why are you resisting a free invitation ? Dive in deep bra.
endtime advice shocked
@op
let ur wife talk to her
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Jennifer89(f): 1:37pm On May 03, 2017
oga do you have enough ropes in your compound? you don't expect her to hang her undies on the fence. I guesse the only rope available is facing your window that's why.

If you aren't comfortable about it tell your wife to talk to her.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by 2016easy2017: 1:37pm On May 03, 2017
tell ur wife to make a rope and screen ur window off the stuff. rembr, do to others only what u want done to u. pls dont think evil
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by CIOSYLVA(m): 1:39pm On May 03, 2017
TRY TO BE THE FIRST TO WASH AND SPREAD AT THAT PARTICULAR SPOT.. ONCE U DO IT UP TO 3 TIMES SHE SHOULD UNDERSTAND

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Pastis: 1:42pm On May 03, 2017
1.Turn your chair to back the window.
2. Let your wife hang some items there permanently.
3. Relocate the line to a different part of the compound.
4. If you still can't take ur mind off the panties and bras, I suggest U take a very good look at them cos that's what you probably want, get a gud hard on, then go give ur wife d best screw of d week. It's a Saturday after all. Win win situation.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Originalsly: 1:42pm On May 03, 2017
Neighbour's wife means that her expensive underwear would not likely to be stolen since they will be directly under your watchful eyes in front of the window. Didn't you notice the brand?...Victoria's Secret? Try bring it to your wife's attention.... I bet my life you'll have to spend to upgrade her to that level!
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 03, 2017
SorftWerk:
i see nothing too bad here, I guess your dirty mind at work... I fit look your pants for rope or fence and nothing go happen. Unless I see you wearing it or your legs are opened purposely for me to look... Yeah, you got me there.. Wetin concern pant and rope with me? Op you're funny! Ashawo!

Thank u. U just said my mind. OP is an idle mind thinking about the unthinkable in his mind. The woman might not have any lewd reason for hanging her panties and bras there. It's just his devilish mind is at work. OP, leave anoda man's wife. It's none of ur biz how she spreads her panties and bras outside. Mind ur biz.

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 03, 2017
I dont support you asking your wife to politely talk to her,thats a wrong idea because her intentions might be far different from what u think. By doing that it will only cause unneccessary trouble. I feel she spreads it there because its a corner,the same way you secluded the place for your study. Its wrong to assume she is into you just because she spreads her bras and panties where u can see them. Besides i dont think you should be bothered about that except if you havent started imagining things in your mind.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by ekensi01: 1:43pm On May 03, 2017
[quote]This has been happening for so long, and obviously, my wife has taken notice of it too cos she has started talking about it.[quote] Oga, u even have a wife. Please sir dont take that serious oh humans can be funny sometimes, may be her reason for hanging it on your window may be funny. That side of the rope may be the good place to hang it not to get it stain. BUT WAIT OH WHY U COME TAKE AM SERIOUS? IS LIKE YOU THE FEEL FOR HER, SPEAKING OUT OF EXPRINCE. grin
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by dondigi(m): 1:44pm On May 03, 2017
Oga face your studies. If I may ask, what are you always looking for at a window facing your back yard.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Actuarydeji(m): 1:44pm On May 03, 2017
Oga you have dirty mind. Please, stop thinking dirty things about her. Haba! She did not mean anything negative
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 03, 2017
Mandeyy:

Thank u. U just said my mind. OP is an idle mind thinking about the unthinkable in his mind. The woman might not have any lewd reason for hanging her panties and bras there. It's just his devilish mind is at work. OP, leave anoda man's wife. It's none of ur biz how she spreads her panties and bras outside. Mind ur biz.
he even studied "CAREFULLY" to know how many times the man comes home in a week... What does that tell you about op? He's an Ashawo grin
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by SycophanticGoat: 1:49pm On May 03, 2017
dingbang:
Just ignore... What is it with you and underwears

I tire oh! Everything na news for Nairaland.. SmH!
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by phkka1(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2017
Your neighbor's wife is giving you none verbal invitation for sex. Mind the consequences when you are caught in the act.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by amakadihot87(f): 1:51pm On May 03, 2017
dingbang:
Just ignore... What is it with you and underwears
...........nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga / Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.