Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (80187 Views)

My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Bruglie(m): 11:26pm On May 03, 2017
Meekmind:
Oga tell me the truth, av u neva imagined how sexy the pants are & how pinkish the kpekus they're covering is? cheesy cheesy
So u want to tell us @ the sight of her bras u've neva envisaged getting your hands on her voluptuous yellowish melons with brown nipples? undecided undecided
U wan tell me again say u've neva wondered how that blue G-string will look on that fresh succulent butt of hers? kiss
Exactly, it's better to do olosho than to do a married woman oh

U wan come they form saint cuz you're married & your wife knows about the indirect passes she's giving you wink

Abeg leave trash 4 lawma grin grin
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Trexnemesis(m): 11:38pm On May 03, 2017
5DMindset:
Ofcourse, it is a sin to reject that, which is freely given.

Who no like awuf ?
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by sameagles(m): 12:06am On May 04, 2017
it's your mind bro, pants and bra are just clothes, for the meantime you will recover from this kindly change your reading location, because as a man thinketh so is he.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by dickt(m): 12:17am On May 04, 2017
One man's meat is another man's poison. Hm, instead of you to be happy, you are busy complaining. How I wish I had a female neighbour like that, for real. OR ARE THE PANTIES NOT SEXY? I enjoy seeing sexy panties all the time and I can control my mind from misbehaving.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by Nobody: 12:37am On May 04, 2017
Brasstop:
I didn't really feel like putting this out here cos this story is absurd but I saw a post yesterday about ladies hanging their pants outside that's why I was prompted to do this.
I live in the last flat in my compound and there is a small space in my house which I have converted to a study. Now this study has a window facing the backyard of my compound. Most days and especially on Saturdays when iam off duty, my neighbour normally does her laundry.the baffling thing is that when she hangs her clothes on the fence in the backyard, she manage to ensure that her bras and panties are always hanged on the portion of fence in front of my study Window. I sit down there a lot and each time I open raise the curtains, I am confronted with bras and panties starring back at me. Funnily, she hangs her children clothes on other portions of the fence. This has been happening for so long, and obviously, my wife has taken notice of it too cos she has started talking about it. I find it difficult to look out the window but I must look out. She is married but the man comes around once in a week or so cos he is with the senior wife.
I am just wondering how to end this. What does she mean by this. Or is it my mind playing tricks on me? Please I have no design for her o! Matured comments pls
And why is it so hard for you to mind your business? Change the position of your study table. Simple!!?
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by mrgreen4real(m): 4:50am On May 04, 2017
Do you freak if you see women panties in the market?
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by histemple: 5:13am On May 04, 2017
chiraqDemon:
I dont think im mature enuff to comment
Ill help u pray that the person that comments after me will be

This is perhaps the funniest comment on this thread.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by femi4: 5:48am On May 04, 2017
vicque:
How is her panties your issue?
Does it make your mind rove somewhere else?
Sharing a building with some tenants can just be something else.
The wire is meant for spreading all form of coverings including undies.
Why not focus on your study and leave her panties alone.
he's just a pervert....and you can imagine, he's married o

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by medexico(m): 7:15am On May 04, 2017
Brasstop:
I didn't really feel like putting this out here cos this story is absurd but I saw a post yesterday about ladies hanging their pants outside that's why I was prompted to do this.
I live in the last flat in my compound and there is a small space in my house which I have converted to a study. Now this study has a window facing the backyard of my compound. Most days and especially on Saturdays when iam off duty, my neighbour normally does her laundry.the baffling thing is that when she hangs her clothes on the fence in the backyard, she manage to ensure that her bras and panties are always hanged on the portion of fence in front of my study Window. I sit down there a lot and each time I open raise the curtains, I am confronted with bras and panties starring back at me. Funnily, she hangs her children clothes on other portions of the fence. This has been happening for so long, and obviously, my wife has taken notice of it too cos she has started talking about it. I find it difficult to look out the window but I must look out. She is married but the man comes around once in a week or so cos he is with the senior wife.
I am just wondering how to end this. What does she mean by this. Or is it my mind playing tricks on me? Please I have no design for her o! Matured comments pls

Are you a fashion designer?
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by toprealman: 8:02am On May 04, 2017
OP your mind needs reformatting. So if you travel to the west, all them scantly dressed ladies are trying to lure you to bed abi?
Why are we obsessed about stuffs like bra and underwears?

1 Like

Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by walex2(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2017
someone is hanging her cloth and your wife will meet her and inform her that her husband is not comfortable with it.

What is your business there?
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by herrdeustch: 4:22pm On May 04, 2017
Anytime your neighbour's underwear is distracting you, Just get a few hot ones from your wife's collection and hang it directly in front of you. That should help. Thank me later.
Re: What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? by jbblues24(m): 12:41am On May 31, 2019
Sublime work you have here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.