Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu (29619 Views)

Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC / Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) / Governor Mohammed Abubakar's Aide Poses With Huge Cash, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by FavoredGuy: 3:49pm On May 03, 2017
Ikechukwu, u dey make small sense before but this one? Na lie oooo! Hooohaaaa!

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Buharimustgo: 3:49pm On May 03, 2017
evilyoruba:

Not high profile politician, but opposition politicians...you people have a way of covering your evil with sweet phrases... Why is no APC politician is crying our?

That's just my problem with them
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 03, 2017
lol so this is the era of crying wolf so as to escape persecution
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by tola268: 3:54pm On May 03, 2017
Youngadvocate:

https://www.thecable.ng/efcc-plotting-plant-guns-cash-residence-says-ekweremadu
Nigeria! Nigerian!! Nigger!!! President Buari does not like witch-hunting any citizen in the country with his ant-corruption crusade. Some satanic people are now working with EFCC to tanish the image of the team. The idle hands should leave EFCC alone to do their work the way masses want it. Very soon, people will see many incredible matters. Please don't tell lie against anybody because of political post
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by LionDeLeo: 3:55pm On May 03, 2017
ehie:

Do u know why ogonnaya onu was begging Nigerians in the Diaspora to cone and invest in Nigeria,it's because no one is bringing money in and putting than in banks anymore,the multinationals are long gone,the Nigerian businessmen are putting their money where it can't be touched,it'd a very bleak scenario, has any country grown through whistle blowing, even america as "moral" as they are will issue me an investment visa if I have up to 200,000 dollars .these unbalanced people at the helm are doing more harm than good,Nigerian destruction may come internally not externally bad bad policies, gestapo like agencies and fli flip economy policies become the order of the day

See justification. Smh.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Organs(m): 3:56pm On May 03, 2017
DrGoodman:
Time for you to speak out and support Nnamdi Kanus agitation for Biafra.

See mumu.... These people are stealing you blind. Ojukwu that led you to war didn't he run away? siddon there dey divide unasef Ekweremadu kids are all abroad enjoying our stolen money and you are crying for him with poor living conditions.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by onojujohn53: 3:57pm On May 03, 2017
The guilty is always afraid. You don't need to shout if your hands are clean.You are a thief. You are uncomfortable with this policy, because you know very well that very soon you will be caught
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 03, 2017
evilyoruba:

Not high profile politician, but opposition politicians...you people have a way of covering your evil with sweet phrases... Why is no APC politician is crying our?
Because they have silently return their loot to help Buhari fight corrupt people, they one who are still strong headed and refused to comply will face the wrath of the president eg. NIA boss was not spare Babachir Lawal they are member of APC. Dont be sentimental in your analysis, PMB no dey look anybody face o. That is why they want to kill him. What is happening now is beyond our imagination, take it or leave it. Pray for him (PMB) is not easy to fight corruption, corruption is fighting back.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Kobicove(m): 4:01pm On May 03, 2017
EFCC please come and plant millions of dollars in my house o! grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by jbcul4ril(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2017
His house should be searched all the same. In case we wants to blackmail the EFCC.

Was reliably informed that most PDP goons has the countries wealth in their homes. They should be searched to their panties if possible
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by KaptainAfrika: 4:04pm On May 03, 2017
First it was Wike who was saying this, now it is Ike Ekweremadu... LOOOOOOOOOOOL

What happened to the security in your houses?!!!!!

Abegi go and park well biko!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 03, 2017
LionDeLeo:

See justification. Smh.
so short sighted, and myopic cannot see the after effect of the actions, if only Magu were doing it genuinely, but he is doing it for vainglorious reasons and this will stop people from investing,right now every one is just waiting to see when buhari will croak and if Magu will be kicked out before there is a collective sigh of relief,whether rightly or wrongly,the whole Nigerian atmosphere is one of being under a place of siege,like it or not buhari and his goons destroyed Nigeria, and it will take years for it to recover,for even FDIs to start flowing in,this was an economy nurtured and watered for years, but f00lishness has taken us back to zero,you wont understand,u are just romans in the colesium and must have your Christians sacrificed to the lions for your five minutes of bloodlust.it's the savagery and mob justice that u and ur semi literates get ur kicks from, no long-term planning

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 03, 2017
Secondly how cone,EFCC and their James Bond didn't find the loot of babachir

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by bizzibodi(m): 4:12pm On May 03, 2017
Youngadvocate:

https://www.thecable.ng/efcc-plotting-plant-guns-cash-residence-says-ekweremadu
when efcc has learn to shoot without missing ekweremadu has learn to fly without perching,u fail fail to tell us how much dey will find or plant,is this a ploy by d corrupt senators to get an immunity?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by klax(m): 4:16pm On May 03, 2017
Didn't you know before I have be aware of this 2 weeks back either you like it or not they are coming for you better beefed up your domestic staff and be ready for them the sick demon and his cabals has already put all machinery in place to remove you even with the help of Okorochamed.

Nigeria has enter a very wrong channel and they will live to regret it for a very long time. 2019 will be the most disastrous year in the history of Nigeria just keep watching this is why I have No pity on buhari no single pity and I don't care what the hell that happen to him.

Guys I have said it over and over if you *belong* you will hate apc and this govt with passion. Tinubu and few other loyal apc members never knew it will go this way. Guys something is happening hhhmmmm....I reserve all till due time.

The scenario now is the more you talk the less you see. Take it or live these demons has vowed to set this country ablaze because power greed and the buffon in power.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by doctokwus: 4:18pm On May 03, 2017
Eazybay:

You don't dig, d raid is not d problem but the encroachment of privacy.. You buharists really don't know wiretapping an individual illegally is a CRIMINAL offence!

Meanwhile all d noise we heard on Saraki even up to PanamaLeaks we still dey look..
Mpi.Allow criminals that in several lifetimes wud not know u exist,to be using u for their own political gains while u are on nland knashing ur teeth on where to get d next meal.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by mickey70(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2017
Crying wolf .the guilty are always afraid Mr ekwerenmadu check your self very well
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Klington: 4:21pm On May 03, 2017
evilyoruba:

God bless you jaree....don't mind all these apc miscreants typing trash upndan making look like apc politicians are angels n Saints.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Klington: 4:27pm On May 03, 2017
Oga you are smarter than the so called efcc n the brain dead clueless witch haunting apc govt biko...... Ekweremadu 1.
Apc/efcc....... 0
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by cruzyteejay(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2017
Correct man,kukuma blow the whistle before dem blow am for you....lol,this country sef,i no come dey feel the recession again
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by michoim(m): 4:32pm On May 03, 2017
This is PDP new way of deceiving the public. It is you that is rather planning to move huge cash into your house. Shameless Senate, that is why you refuse to confirm Magu because of your shady deals
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by LionDeLeo: 4:34pm On May 03, 2017
ehie:
so short sighted, and myopic cannot see the after effect of the actions, if only Magu were doing it genuinely, but he is doing it for vainglorious reasons and this will stop people from investing,right now every one is just waiting to see when buhari will croak and if Magu will be kicked out before there is a collective sigh of relief,whether rightly or wrongly,the whole Nigerian atmosphere is one of being under a place of siege,like it or not buhari and his goons destroyed Nigeria, and it will take years for it to recover,for even FDIs to start flowing in,this was an economy nurtured and watered for years, but f00lishness has taken us back to zero,you wont understand,u are just romans in the colesium and must have your Christians sacrificed to the lions for your five minutes of bloodlust.it's the savagery and mob justice that u and ur semi literates get ur kicks from, no long-term planning

All these just because thieves are having sleepless nights.

So you and your ilks are just waiting for bubu to die?

Continue praying.

Bubu will die when the time comes but none of these thieves will give you shishi.

I doubt if their children (the main beneficiaries) defend their dads like this.

Btw, what do you take yourself for? Literate? Hahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Leez(m): 4:36pm On May 03, 2017
technicallyrich:
That is exactly what the efcc has been doing.planting money in there perceived enemies house and implicating them.

Later now they will say. Goodluck konathan. Is corrupt as people looted a lot of money because efcc. Discovered money while we know it is planted money.
Even if jonathan looted money I will still suport him because know nigerian politician. Is a. Saint and infact they are still discovering. Abachas loot until date my only problem with. Jonathan was that he was not tribalistic like buharia,so he. Failed to develop his region which is east and south south.
don't bother replying those ppl
half of them are bmc trolls and the other half are kids that know nothing
democracy is at the back burner in nigeria now
such a shame
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by AnanseK(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2017
evilyoruba:

So Babachir Lawal and the NIA boss are now PDP?

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by OreMI22: 4:38pm On May 03, 2017
That is why they are chasing out other Nigerians from EFCC and filling it up with Daura urchins.
So that they can help frame their political enemies of "Kworruption"
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by ipobbigot7: 4:40pm On May 03, 2017
Anybody that believe this lie can believe anything.

Ekweremadu is already jittery knowing fully well that his secret is leaked.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by michoim(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2017
This is a completely fabricated lie by Ikweremadu. Seems to me that the Senate have no work to do nowadays yet they have not pass our budget 2017.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by objobj: 4:40pm On May 03, 2017
vanndubi:
Ekweremmadu should take proactive measure like the Jehovah's Witnesses in Russia took - install 24/7 CCTV surveillance on his property and have his evidence handy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IulG5GD7D3s

Did u see any sense?
me: no
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by BabaAduras: 4:41pm On May 03, 2017
Qmerit:
For the first time in the history of democracy in Nigeria high profile politicians cry like babies....My advice.... Go about your job and fear not if you re clean....and if they do and you have evidence sue EFCC at once.

Thank you my dear brother.

They are all crying because they and their properties are been watched and they cannot go and move the money they have stacked in their various houses.

This is era of whistle-blowing by the Looters.

God bless Magu. God bless, heal and strengthen PMB. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Daddybright1986(m): 4:45pm On May 03, 2017
How to steal a fowl! 1. Survey the area for about 1 week. 2. On the day of operation wear an
oversized shirt. 3. Be at the place between 11am
to 2:30pm. At this time of the day, the owners will be
gone to work or
be indoors. The fowls will be playing
outside happily. 4. Walk at the edge of the street and let the fowls walk freely at the center. 5. This is where u make the grand move. 6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the fowl by the head. Quickly fold the head into the
feathers and put it in side ur oversized shirt. 7. Move on as if nothing happend. No looking back. THANK_ME_LATER
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Dhugal: 4:48pm On May 03, 2017
Keneking:
"He added that the raid is to force him out of office and give the impression that he is a corrupt politician, unfit to hold any public office."

- Yes, you are one of those undergoing trial with Saraki
What trial is he undergoing with Saraki?.
Kindly educate us
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by sureprince01(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2017
dem wan plant money and u dey fear....leave am make in grow now.... abi u no wan harvest money from inside ur room ni.....ole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate / How Governor Ayade Transformed A Community In 72 Hours / Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.