Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu (29622 Views)

Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC / Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) / Governor Mohammed Abubakar's Aide Poses With Huge Cash, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Tfbaby(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2017
Annie939:
season of raiding

season of blowing for me....they should put plenty money so that I will blow whistle for them#where is my whistle sef

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by godquality: 8:51pm On May 03, 2017
Criminal is afraid. All of them are claiming EFCC planning to plant evidence just to discredit EFCC. Na so one governor still talk. All this tactics na to ensure say even when and if something is found people won't believe it was not planted.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Yusman316(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2017
As soon as PMB came to power, those who ve looted the country's treasury knew they couldn't take their stolen money to the bank anymore. So they started hiding their loot in different places that is hard to trace. They government know them but can't go after them without any concrete evidence. Hence the introduction of the whistle blower policy. The government knew with the kind of poverty ravaging the country, people will blow the whistle with the insensitive attached to the policy. All the people crying foul know they ve something to hide
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by IVORY2009(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2017
[s]
989900:
I know many 17 year olds smarter than this man.
[/s]

The wise man speaketh, the foolish make argues cool
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by basadenet: 9:00pm On May 03, 2017
This is politics of bitterness which never happen under Obj or Gej.....i see the downfall of this government sooner than later.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Yusman316(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2017
basadenet:
This is politics of bitterness which never happen under Obj or Gej.....i see the downfall of this government sooner than later.
Guy he did not provide any evidence to support his claims yet u believed him just because u don't like the person in power. There is something seriously wrong with Nigerians
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Abagworo(m): 9:29pm On May 03, 2017
This sounds more like confession than lamentation. I bet such house does actually exist.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by BomboyOnline: 9:40pm On May 03, 2017
This one never fit relocate him money.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by wellmax(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2017
babestella:

[s]Did I hear you say " if your hands are clean"?

In Nigeria? Where you are pronounced guilty until proven innocent?

Please quit talking like a child who doesn't know the extent of evil in Nigeria.

The modus operandi of APC and EFCC has never changed, raise home in midnight, plant foreig currency and arrest the owner of the house.

How come we don't know who owns the Ikoyi flat where billions of Naira were found? Answer me [/s] .

Trash. Plant ko, cultivate ní.
they also planted Yakubu's billions in Kaduna and the monies recovered from judges.

Who has bewitched Nigerian youths this much.
You ignorantly defend politicians who have stolen your future.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by dirtyhokage(m): 10:31pm On May 03, 2017
evilyoruba:

Not high profile politician, but opposition politicians...you people have a way of covering your evil with sweet phrases... Why is no APC politician is crying our?
But Dino is in pdp? Sorry 4 you
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by danyaril2yahoo: 10:47pm On May 03, 2017
Ikeoha my brother we're solidly behind you,light will prevail over darknest.pls ask them,where's Buhari now?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by ayindejimmy(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2017
[quote author=evilyoruba post=56165226]
Not high profile politician, but opposition politicians...you people have a way of covering your evil with sweet phrases... Why is no APC politician is crying our?[/quote ]

So they're opposition?
If they're innocent as they claim, why not allow the court to dictate?
We all know our politicians are all corrupt. But whenever they're being investigated they start playing the ethnic and religious card and thrust their gullible followers
Do you people think efcc is going to bring politicians from Ghana and start investigating them for corruption?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by positivetaught: 10:58pm On May 03, 2017
Any reasonable discerning mind can not out rule the possibility of this,it's not everybody that is a fool,persons in high places are well informed, efcc should just watch their back,nothing will remain hidden forever.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:19pm On May 03, 2017
evilyoruba:

Not high profile politician, but opposition politicians...you people have a way of covering your evil with sweet phrases... Why is no APC politician is crying our?

Point out APC politicians that benefited from GEJ and ATM Dasuki...
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:22pm On May 03, 2017
Eazybay:

You don't dig, d raid is not d problem but the encroachment of privacy.. You buharists really don't know wiretapping an individual illegally is a CRIMINAL offence!

Meanwhile all d noise we heard on Saraki even up to PanamaLeaks we still dey look..

LOL FBI did more in States so shut it..
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:26pm On May 03, 2017
kizygist:
This EFCC is operating in a bias way. Why will EFCC even think of doing that? Are you a football fan and want to take your playing skills to PSG football pitch? Apply now http://trendyupdates.com.ng/how-to-apply-for-psg-irukka-football-talent-hunt-2017-project/

So what should EFCC have done? They should have given him 6month notice right?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:27pm On May 03, 2017
maxiuc:
What if I keep all my hard earned money at home nko

We still the owe china

Upon all the whole travel wey our AJALA made still nothing to show for it

Who acquire the debt? Your ineffectual baboon hero..
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:28pm On May 03, 2017
maxiuc:
No wonder VMB doesn't want to replace magu

VMB= vegetables Muhammadu buhari

LOL so he should have replace so they can get away with their loot right?

Enemy of State..

Yes Buhari is Vegetable and he is the President.. Who is your FATHER?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:30pm On May 03, 2017
ehie:
I suggest ekweramadu install CCTV all through the house and live stream what is going on,infact all the opposition should install webcams and CCTV and ensure it is being live streamed as monies,guns etc could be planted,we we living in dangerous times with desperate power mongers and an EFCC chairman who plays to the media gallery

LOL what a funny and deluded suggestion, So Ekweremadu did not have securities in his house? Oh.. you think he won't have surveillance camera also? He is just wailing ahead, Wike did same and when money was found in his house did you hear him talk again?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:31pm On May 03, 2017
Mactons:
Sometimes I wonder what kind of country Nigerians are trying to build

A corruption free country, A country where the likes of Ekweremadu will not steal billion and give you their E-warrior peanut to defend them..
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Remii(m): 11:37pm On May 03, 2017
why not record the video of your house now and show us how empty it is so that we can be your witness when the money packers move in like they did at ikoyi.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Niseamaka(m): 4:05am On May 04, 2017
Qmerit:
For the first time in the history of democracy in Nigeria high profile politicians cry like babies....My advice.... Go about your job and fear not if you re clean....and if they do and you have evidence sue EFCC at once.

Irrespective of heavy criticism from several quarters about the present government, for the first time, I can state that I'm happy with the government in power in Nigeria. Imagine: former governors, senators, ministers, retired army generals, very wealthy Nigerians, judges, who constitute the "untouchables" are now afraid of the law, hiding money even in grave yards. I'm so proud of this government. Magu is the best anti corruption force ever in the history of Nigeria. My only beaf is that all key appointments were given to northerners. Imagine the deputy senate president expressing fear. Thank God for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Niseamaka(m): 4:16am On May 04, 2017
evilyoruba:

Not high profile politician, but opposition politicians...you people have a way of covering your evil with sweet phrases... WHY IS NO APC POLITICIAN IS CRYING OUT?.

B/c PDP was the party in power then, the new party in charge investigates the party that just vacated office, that's the trend globally. No government assumes office and start investigating themselves. When Dasuki was sharing funds budgeted to equip Nigerian army in their campaign against boko haram, he shared it among PDP politicians.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Niseamaka(m): 4:49am On May 04, 2017
Eazybay:

You don't dig, d raid is not d problem but the encroachment of privacy.. You buharists really don't know wiretapping an individual illegally is a CRIMINAL offence!

Meanwhile all d noise we heard on Saraki even up to PanamaLeaks we still dey look..

The reason why Saraki's trial have been stalled is b/c the main prosecution witness, sarali's account officer have repeatedly failed to turn up in court, the last time under the pretence of having undergone surgery. The judge have now mandated that he must show up in court on the next date. The prosecutor lamented last time in court how difficult it is to prosecute powerful wealthy Nigerians, there's a possibility that he may have been bribed off by Saraki. A man worth hundreds of millions of dollars like Saraki could easily give this man a million dollars and he will never show up in court. The case against Saraki will definitely stall if a vital witness like his account officer refuses to show up in court. Let's see if he will turn up on the next date now that the court have summoned him. He may be guilty of contempt of court if he fails to show up again.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Leader01(m): 6:57am On May 04, 2017
Why are you afraid if you do not stock looted money in that house?

I'm strongly in support of EFCC: why would politicians be this wicked? Looting and Stocking billions of public funds in their homes why the people suffer in hunger.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Psoul(m): 8:17am On May 04, 2017
wellmax:
These guys are just wailing for nothing
If your hands are clean you have nothing to be afraid of.

If u hands are clean of a thing is only respected in an ideal state not in an insane state like Nigeria.
I am not supporting anyone here. If u r found guilty, then bear ur cross. But it is still very possible for someone in this country, no matter how highly placed to suffer for what he knows nothing about.Just be fortunate u ar not in the eyes of the government
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by maxiuc(m): 8:38am On May 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL so he should have replace so they can get away with their loot right?

Enemy of State..

Yes Buhari is Vegetable and he is the President.. Who is your FATHER?
sickle cell brain you are the real enemy of state
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by maxiuc(m): 8:40am On May 04, 2017
B
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Who acquire the debt? Your ineffectual baboon hero..
keep on quoting me na you go tire u think sey I get ur time

Zombie always a zombie

U can't cure a zombie but u can cure a wailer that's why am better and productive than you
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:51am On May 04, 2017
maxiuc:
sickle cell brain you are the real enemy of state

LOl

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:54am On May 04, 2017
maxiuc:
B keep on quoting me na you go tire u think sey I get ur time

Zombie always a zombie

U can't cure a zombie but u can cure a wailer that's why am better and productive than you

Someone who know a bad man and still support him blindly is the real zombie, You take the name that suit you and tag is to someone else hahah..

Despite all the worst GEJ and his crew did, Despite leaving your region in a dilapidated states you guys still support him blindly.. Now who is the Zombie? The SS/SE are the real zombie, You guys don't care even if they did nothing for you guys you will still support them..
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Nature8(m): 9:03am On May 04, 2017
Those cabals is trying to turn this country to something else..

Hmm, I see something big about to happen to this country if that APC cabal don't stop that their witch-hunt..
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by maxiuc(m): 11:35am On May 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Someone who know a bad man and still support him blindly is the real zombie, You take the name that suit you and tag is to someone else hahah..

Despite all the worst GEJ and his crew did, Despite leaving your region in a dilapidated states you guys still support him blindly.. Now who is the Zombie? The SS/SE are the real zombie, You guys don't care even if they did nothing for you guys you will still support them..
do I still have tym to reply you zoms. We from South East doesn't care about our Nigeria treat us what we want is our Republic we have what it takes to make south east a better place you Zoms should go and manage ur Nigeria

Quote me again am ready for your iconic zombie infected questions

Zoms spits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly / How Governor Ayade Transformed A Community In 72 Hours / Buhari, Saraki To Meet First Time Since Nigeria Election Amid Fresh EFCC Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.