Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,867 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu (29620 Views)

Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC / Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) / Governor Mohammed Abubakar's Aide Poses With Huge Cash, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by g8alumetal: 4:51pm On May 03, 2017
corruption fighting back, nonsense insinuation,how I wish u rot in jail...
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by tifany89(m): 4:53pm On May 03, 2017
doctokwus:
The new tested strategy:when insiders give d Nigerian politician info about an upcoming raid by law enforcement or anti corruption agents about hidden looted funds,they preempt the agencies by crying foul,alleging planned planting of cash or other evidence.
That any PDP politician,especially those at d executive,leadership of NASS or political appointees did not partake in d grandheist or bazaar overseen by the worst Nigerian president ever,GEJ,will be a miracle equivalent to the resurrection of Jesus Christ.Of course,no other miracle can equal that of d resurrection,so all are crooks,only that some are fortunate not to be under prosecution yet.
And what about those PDP politicians that are now in APC? What happens to them? I can remember vividly Ike Ekweremadu was asked to decamp to the APC on the floor of the house which he declined. Let's not deceive ourselves coz the only thing this administration is doing is to arrest opposition politicians. The war against corruption died the moment Buhari made most past corrupt governors ministers, cabinet members and key members of his government. The only reason the SGF was suspended was because they had to do something about Oke. U can take that to the bank
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by farihafaheemah(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2017
Qmerit:

And you re not praying for PDP to come up in 2019 so that APC politicians would be embarrassed

But waitoooo! Is Saraki in PDP at present?
Pls help ask him if Babachir Lawal also a pdp member
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Gravas(m): 5:16pm On May 03, 2017
Qmerit:
For the first time in the history of democracy in Nigeria high profile politicians cry like babies....My advice.... Go about your job and fear not if you re clean....and if they do and you have evidence sue EFCC at once.

Nice comment.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 03, 2017
Lock your house and install hidden CCTV cameras.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by siempere(m): 5:30pm On May 03, 2017
Me personally...I don't care we all know he is a theif...we all know he's been milking d East dry...by hook or crook let them all be taken down....let APC take d ones they can....PDP should also be vindictive and cast d ones that can....let there be confusion and maybe ...just maybe these men...will let us enjoy a mid level corrupt country one day...
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 03, 2017
evilyoruba:

Not high profile politician, but opposition politicians...you people have a way of covering your evil with sweet phrases... Why is no APC politician is crying our?

how e take matter hw enemies kill themselves ,,,b it witchunting or wateva u call it... which of them is payin ur house ..
ekweremadu knws pple lik yu exist,,, hw on earth wil anybody b able to move millions of naira n dollar to ur apartment ,,wil dey break d door or perhap efcc now use juju to plant d money...grin retards

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by babestella: 5:41pm On May 03, 2017
wellmax:
These guys are just wailing for nothing
If your hands are clean you have nothing to be afraid of.

Did I hear you say " if your hands are clean"?

In Nigeria? Where you are pronounced guilty until proven innocent?

Please quit talking like a child who doesn't know the extent of evil in Nigeria.

The modus operandi of APC and EFCC has never changed, raise home in midnight, plant foreig currency and arrest the owner of the house.

How come we don't know who owns the Ikoyi flat where billions of Naira were found? Answer me.

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Gravas(m): 5:53pm On May 03, 2017
FavoredGuy:
Ikechukwu, u dey make small sense before but this one? Na lie oooo! Hooohaaaa!

Hahahahaha..
Knowing that these people have CCTV installed in their mansions as well as security operatives on guard 24/7 makes me doubt the validity of their claims.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Gravas(m): 6:00pm On May 03, 2017
jbcul4ril:
His house should be searched all the same. In case we wants to blackmail the EFCC.

Was reliably informed that most PDP goons has the countries wealth in their homes. They should be searched to their panties if possible

... searched to their panties...
This got me laughing.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by sapele914(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2017
evilyoruba:

Not high profile politician, but opposition politicians...you people have a way of covering your evil with sweet phrases... Why is no APC politician is crying our?
Why all the shouting Big Thief deputy senate president if no be you get the money all the FG will do is seize the loot,efcc can't prove it was gotten illegally since they don't know the source and since the deputy senate president is a model season worst he will get is a suspended sentence, don't mind the idiot deputy senate president probably his in law that he has been mistreating and his househelp have gone to whistleblow where he hides money in the house
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by sapele914(m): 6:28pm On May 03, 2017
evilyoruba:

Why all the shouting Big Thief deputy senate president if no be you get the money all the FG will do is seize the loot,efcc can't prove it was gotten illegally since they don't know the source and since the deputy senate president is a model season worst he will get is a suspended sentence, don't mind the idiot deputy senate president probably his in law that he has been mistreating and his househelp have gone to whistleblow where he hides money in the house. Why did efcc not come and plant 200 million in my house under the staircase?oga na me get the money no shaking make we dey go Awolowo Road I go defend myself for there or igbosere High Court.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by sapele914(m): 6:29pm On May 03, 2017
evilyoruba:

Why all the shouting Big Thief deputy senate president if no be you get the money all the FG will do is seize the loot,efcc can't prove it was gotten illegally since they don't know the source and since the deputy senate president is a model citizen, worst he will get is a suspended sentence, don't mind the idiot deputy senate president probably his in law that he has been mistreating and his househelp have gone to whistleblow where he hides money in the house. Why did efcc not come and plant 200 million naira in my house under the staircase?oga na me get the money no shaking make we dey go Awolowo Road for cross examination I go defend myself for there or igbosere High Court.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:32pm On May 03, 2017
wellmax:
These guys are just wailing for nothing
If your hands are clean you have nothing to be afraid of.
You sure say you read so? He said they re planning on putting money and guns in his house with the guise of a tipoff. You and I know dat if police plants evidence wen searching,you are automatically guilty.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by guychidile: 6:51pm On May 03, 2017
God will save his people.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by enemyofprogress: 7:06pm On May 03, 2017
Liar
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Tinyemeka(m): 7:09pm On May 03, 2017
He should have simply kept his cool, install hidden cameras and let the play run its course. Beat them at their own game.

That's assuming he's innocent as he claims.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by felicitywe(m): 7:11pm On May 03, 2017
Keneking:
"He added that the raid is to force him out of office and give the impression that he is a corrupt politician, unfit to hold any public office."

- Yes, you are one of those undergoing trial with Saraki

think of something better to say because that man's goodwill and behavior affect a lot of people irrespective of religion and tribe.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Bishop3636(m): 7:16pm On May 03, 2017
Ike ekweremadu, this your story no hold water at all, confess EFCC has caught up with you so you are looking for Nigerians sympathy. The yam you ate that you must vomit.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by felicitywe(m): 7:17pm On May 03, 2017
efcc has since seen you as a threat because you speak better against corruption than the commission. Also you v received anticorruption award and you v better goodwill and forthrightness and focused vision than the commission. if they try anything it will fail because God will disappoint the devices of the wicked.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by felicitywe(m): 7:18pm On May 03, 2017
g8alumetal:
corruption fighting back, nonsense insinuation,how I wish u rot in jail...
wasted education.chai!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by felicitywe(m): 7:25pm On May 03, 2017
sapele914:
Why all the shouting Big Thief deputy senate president if no be you get the money all the FG will do is seize the loot,efcc can't prove it was gotten illegally since they don't know the source and since the deputy senate president is a model season worst he will get is a suspended sentence, don't mind the idiot deputy senate president probably his in law that he has been mistreating and his househelp have gone to whistleblow where he hides money in the house
see how you abuse people.I'm sure you will be beating your child at home for abusing people.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by disandat(m): 7:36pm On May 03, 2017
Why you no de lock your house naa. Abi them go se wiliwili go plantam? Our money don be corn wey in de plant enihaa enihaa. "Thun...
Pack well ooo before I add..der"
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by EnaibeSam: 7:48pm On May 03, 2017
Wise man, you decided to blow your whistle first before the referee will blow it against you.

What I see here is war of conscience and the fear of the unknown.

I remember last year when FFK raise such alarm that EFCC and DSS are planning to arrest him, few weeks later he landed in Kuje.

Since you have blown the whistle yourself, hmmm

reserve my comment
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by EnaibeSam: 7:48pm On May 03, 2017
Wise man, you decided to blow your whistle first before the referee will blow it against you.

What I see here is war of conscience and the fear of the unknown.

I remember last year when FFK raise such alarm that EFCC and DSS are planning to arrest him, few weeks later he landed in Kuje.

Since you have blown the whistle yourself, hmmm

reserve my comment for now
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 03, 2017
Uncle please tell us a story
We dey hear
Hmm.efcc wan plant bomb.o sorry money for ur house abi?
Oya continue
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by phenomem(m): 7:56pm On May 03, 2017
From what I'm seeing, all this people have skeleton in their closet and they are on the offensive so that if efcc finally finds huge dollars in their houses, they will say the efcc planted it and by so doing gaining the masses sympathy. Stupid politicians
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by israelmao(m): 7:59pm On May 03, 2017
Blowing whistle before the whistleblower.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by tiwasiaife(m): 8:29pm On May 03, 2017
Qmerit:
For the first time in the history of democracy in Nigeria high profile politicians cry like babies....My advice.... Go about your job and fear not if you re clean....and if they do and you have evidence sue EFCC at once.

Efcc is evil attacking senators will do magu harm. soon someone will leave us and I will know how osubande will withstand the heat of senators
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by 989900: 8:31pm On May 03, 2017
I know many 17 year olds smarter than this man.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by Qmerit(m): 8:34pm On May 03, 2017
tiwasiaife:

[s]Efcc is evil attacking senators will do magu harm. soon someone will leave us and I will know how osubande will withstand the heat of senators
[/s]
Re: Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu by jbaba272: 8:44pm On May 03, 2017
My whistle blowing. Please EFCC should go for the search of Tinubus and Sherrifs residents. Let's see if they don't keep currencies privately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly / Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.